Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 pm
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master

Administrators

Moderators

Top posters
Amayah

Lonewolf

Chikiba

Urufu

Okomi

Nariko

Kiba-Fish

Luna

Takahiro

Neko

Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Share | 

A walk [rated T for possible language]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Nezumi Puchikuro
play..? : )
Play..? : D
..PLAY! D<
-holds up hatchet-

Nezumi watched the spider hybrid carefully. Though didnt look like he was going to attack yet, she still didnt trust him enough to tell him her name. She paid close attention to what the feline said her name was. "Amayah.. So her name was Amayah? That was a pretty name she thought. Glancing up at Kato, she saw that his blade was still drawn. Based on his response, she figured he was ready to fight if need be. She remained where she was, waiting. But waiting for what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am nothing but a delicate flower.*
~*~~~
If these outstretched hands
Are also a
lie,
Then there's no need for your kind words.
The decorated hollow space
Like this body,
It doesn't matter if it's broken and shattered.
Keep dancing for eternity.~
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm

kato

"my name is Kato and if you fucken attack you will lose a head" he snarled. He didn't care much about this spider he just looked like a killer smelled of blood and poison. The fact he is chewing something he thought over the possibilities of weaponry. a meal or a weapon the life threatening guess.

arachnil

"My name is Arachnil " He said coolly ignoring the loud fox. The cat was curios the kouse is scared and the fox or dog is pissed. What a wonderful combination. He liked this group may be they will survive another day. MAY BE.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Amayah.
The paths of glory lead but to the grave

"I am sick of this constant waiting for fucking nothing." Amayah growled. Looking over at Arachnil she said threatiningly, "Look, either attack us or all a god damn truce. This is bull shit" She told him. What the fuck were they waiting for, anyway? Opening her mouth halfway, she emitted a load lion roar. "I mean buisness. You either are friend or foe. I warn you now... you touch a single hair on the girl, and you will die." Amayah siad with a cold, cruel look in her eyes. And she meant it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

~"I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret, okay?" -L~
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Nezumi Puchikuro
..PLAY! D<
-holds up hatchet-

Nezumi listened to the conversation between Kato, Amayah and the new arrival; Arachnil. When Amayah and Kato spoke, she absorbed their words as if they had been targeted to her and not the spider. She was touched by The cats words. She- she was going to protect her? But, why? Amayah barely knew Nezumi and vice versa. Why would she care so much about a little girl like her? This, Nezumi did not understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Arachnil

"well i say friend" Said Arachnil as he went on ground level. "or truce whatever" He said. He looked at the fox what will he say what will.... he say. He heard a distant scream. "Well anyone wanna share a avian" Arachnil said knowing someone flew in his web of poison. he liked avian but he only had a spider stomach.

Kato

"Fine truce" He said. he put the dagger away. After Arachnil asked about the avian Kato thought it over. "I would love a avian I love avian"
he said. He looked at anyone else seeing if anyone else wanted some. A other similarity...... what else is there.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Amayah.

"Good. No avian for me, I already had some..." She said as she glanced towards the large crow wings on her back; smiling inside of herself. Keeping her serious face, she glanced down at little Nezumi. Walking over towards her, she extened her hands and pulled in her claws (as not to hurt her). "Are you alright, Nezumi?" Amayah asked with deep concern in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Nezumi Puchikuro
..PLAY! D<
-holds up hatchet-

Nezumi looked up at Amayah. "I am a tad thrown aside," she said looking at the spider. "Why is he here? I dont trust him." she whispered in Amayah's ears. She looked up at Kato. He seemed a bit more relaxed now, having put away his weapon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Kato

Kato put his dagger in his hand. Arachnils story played out they ate some avian but kato pretended to eat. You always need to be Cautious. Make friends with the enemy and the enemy isn't a enemy. To bad thought Kato. Pretend to make friends and have no enemy soon.

Arachnil

Arachnil shrugged knowing no one else would want some. No one attempted the avian to bad he wanted avian fox to eat his poisoned meat. He finished off the head and walked back. Leaving Kato to eat the poisoned meat.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Amayah.

Glancing back at the strange exchange between the two, she turned her focus back to little Nezumi. "No you aren't. And as for why he is here... I have no idea...I don't fancy him either." Amayah said to her soothingly. Looking deep into her eyes, she crouched down so she was at eye level with Neumi. "Look, I know it is weird, me protecting you... seeing as what kind of animals we are, and placement on the food chain..." She started off, smiling sarcastically, then her face fell into a more serious look as she emphasied the meaning behind her words. "Nezumi, I do not hve much family, and I have been alone for years...I know I seem all tough; but really, I am as soft and playful as you. I see my reflection as a child in your eyes. I will give my life for you. I will protect you." Amayah told her, and gave her warm smile as her eyes twinkled with glee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Nezumi Puchikuro
..PLAY! D<
-holds up hatchet-

She listened to Amayah's words with intent. "You dont have much family?" she asked. "That's, thats horrible. I understand why you want to protect me now." She finished with a giggle. Looking into the cats majestic once purple, now green eyes, she could see the flicker of youth behind them. So she wasnt lying, Nezumi thought. She hugged Amayah. She felt soft and cuddly against her own pale skin tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:51 am

Kato
everyone lies

"you are pure evil" Kato said following Arachnil. "If you touch anyone back there at all your a dead man to" he snarled. They entered the clearing with Amayah and Nezumi. Kato was holding on to what he said. Spiders always gave him the creeps.

Arachnil
“You know what, I can't explain what it's like to go insane or to be insane. Being insane is just being myself.

"I wouldn't dare" Arachnil said then when he entered the clearing. he cracked a huge grin "WE ARE BACK" he shouted. If he decides to fight then Kato is first he decided. Wait no last so he can watch them die. But that's only on my decision whether they can be trusted.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Amayah.

Straightening her back and standing up, she was still shocked over the sudden hug from Nezumi. Amayah did not get hugs very often. "So I see..." Amayah said to Arachnil in a somewhat unfriendly tone. She lowered her voice so only Nezumi could hear, and spoke out of the side of her mouth so the others would not see or read her lips. "Watch them carefully, more the arachnid than Kato." She warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm

'Ok,' Nezumi said understanding. Turning to face the other two, she awaited what they would do. 'Why are you here..?' she asked in thought hoping that the spider would somehow hear her thought. I do not trust you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Arachnil
Arachnil looked at them."I can tell when I'm not wanted " He said as he entered a building. He looked around he set all the stuff in a pile and started to look through it. There were items and stuff. he hoped there would be a smoke. What the hell is a smoke? his human side was bugging him. He grabbed a bottle and drank some liquid. yum it tastes like........ shit! he spit it out.

Kato

Kato sat down and watched him trust was not something this spider would get. Kato played with his dagger. tossed it up caught it and what not. Kato had a mocking bird feeling it sucked. he was not a singer he will not do a bird song. he refuses. Kato thought bad thoughts like...... stuff that's the opposite of singing. he thought stuff like............ blood wait no that's good....... chocolate yes fox no eat chocolate.chocolate bad!
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Amayah.
A day without you is like a year without rain,
I need you by my side;
[b]Don't know how I'll survive.

Watching the arachnid walk away; a slight weight seemed to lift from her shoulders. She wasn't sure what it was about him, but she did not trust him near Nezumi. Glancing over at Kato, she saw him deep in thought. "Something on your mind boy?" Amayah asked him coolly.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Nezumi watched Aranchnil's every move with cautious eyes. She did not trust him at all, and nor would she anytime soon. Flicking her eyes to Kato for a moment, she watched him throw his weapon up in the air. He seemed to be bored, a feeling Nezumi was now experiencing herself. Nothing was happening, and it was making her slightly impatient. She hated staying still like this for long periods of time. I need to run around soon she thought twitching her nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 am

Kato
everyone lies

Kato grabbed his dagger and put it in his sleeve. He looked at Arachnil. He then looked at nez. she seemed bored. he grabbed a stick and threw it. "catch" he said.

Arachnil
“You know what, I can't explain what it's like to go insane or to be insane. Being insane is just being myself.

Arachnil is busy searching for goods.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

Her eyes widened as Kato threw the stick. "OH MY GOD!" Amayah screamed as she got on all fours and ran after it at full speed, she was still yelling 'oh my god' quickly as she ran. Picking it up in her mouth, she twitched her ears for no good reason. Taking off at full speed again, she stopped suddenly in front of Nezumi and dropped it at her feet, panting. She looked up at Nezumi expectantly and began purring heavily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Nezumi watched as Kato threw a stick a fair distance away from her. "I am not a dog.." she replied in a somewhat annoyed voice. Turning, she watched as Amayah ran after it instead of herself. She returned and sat in front of Nezumi. Picking the stick up, she wound her arm back and launched the stick as far as she could into the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Kato
everyone lies

"well sorry im just trying to break the silence" he said. He looked at arachnil. HE WAS BEING QUIET...... TO QUIET!!!. (umm sorry i accidently pressed caps lock i dont fell like back spacing live with it). Kato then looked up and saw only dark clouds of well would have been awsomeness but now hes used to it so. Black clouds of gayness and fricken holding the sun captive.

Arachnil
Arachnil looked out the window and said "you know what i hope we meat a other time." he said. He then walked away.

Fang
Blood will fall and I will laugh
Fang flew gently to ground. He flew so gently he could be mistaken for a evil angel. heh he thought to himself. He landed behind amayah gently. "Hello there" he said in a quiet voicem knowing amayah will hear. He wondered what her reaction will be.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Amayah.
Nothing besides remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Being slightly distracted from her stick by the others talking, she nodded to Arachnil. "Bye." She said as she watched him leave. Looking over at Kato and Nezumi, she smiled. "We should do something fun!" Amayah suggested in a playful tone. Suddenly, she felt a light breeze behind her, what was that? Turning around at the sound of a familiar voice, her eyes widened at what she saw. Fang! How could it be? "Fang... you're...you're... alive?" She said in utter bewilderment as her jaw dropped slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 am

Nezumi

Arachnid was leaving so soon? That struck Nezumi to be odd. He definitely wasnt the type to be trusted so when he said bye, she just shot her gaze to the ground. Silence loomed over the area for quite some time. Amayah soon spoke up though, suggesting they do something fun. Though there would not be enough time to play anything for the sudden appearance of Fang was about to commence. Fang.. who was fang? Nezumi pondered. He seemed to put Amayah in awe at least from the expression on her face. what was going on..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Kato
Kato looked to his left his eyes wide. He didn't hear this figure FANG. Who the hell is he. He looked like a serial killer that solved canser. a evil angel. A mass murderer that donated over 10 million dollars to everyone. he was creepy but calmish.

Fang
"surprisingly..........yes unless you have been seeing ghosts around then your crazy" he joked. "but seeing as everyone is.... staring at me i guess your not" he added. Its been awhile.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

Still awestruck, she gazed into his eyes. Something was different about him, she couldn't shake that feeling. "It has been so long...But I could have sworn that you...you were killed. How did you survive? Do you have a twin or something, I... this is incredible!" Amayah could not help feel excited. It had been awhile since she had seen Fang, and she had missed him a little when she heard of his death. However, she still felt something was up, something was different, was it just her imagination again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Nezumi

Nezumi felt still in the dark about who this 'Fang' character was. Though she knew this much; He was supposedly killed and that Amayah knew him. Looking at the new hybrid, she got a vibe from him. The feeling she received was not one of a pleasant sort. Something was off about this one and little Nezumi could not figure it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   

Back to top Go down

A walk [rated T for possible language]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next