Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 Dph2d3

Administrators
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 2cwjubt

A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 4vpca9

Moderators
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 1z53vxg

A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 351y4oi

A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote10A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_voti10A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote10A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_voti10A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 29008654
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 3WjC
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote1010%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote1030%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote1020%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote1020%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote1010%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote100%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

A walk [rated T for possible language]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Kato stopped the fire was getting bigger and so he took a few steps back. Why was she doing this was she planning on burning down the building melting me or what.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:57 pm

"Get out of the building or prepare to face death" she hissed loudly. As the flames engulfed the building it began to crumble near the corners and she didn't care about the male at this point, she had warned him afterall. Shutting her eyes tightly, she used all of her strength to burn the building.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Nezumi watched is amazement as the establishment took fire, lighting up instantly like a candle. "NOOO!" she screamed running towards the cabin door.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Kato just thought oh hell yeah. Kato ran out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:05 am

Grunting slightly, she used the last of her energy to spread the fire higher as the building was encased with fire; Amayah let go of the building and backed up a few feet. Watching the building collapse downward perfectly the way she planned; she grinned evilly. As one portion of the building began sliding over to the left she thought to herself 'no, that is not how I want you'. Moving her hand toward the piece that was sliding out of place, she shot a white-hot tongue of flame straight at her target. Melting the piece, what did not fall onto the ground, stuck to the still-tumbling building.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 am

Stopping just outside the entrance, Nezumi looked into the raging wisps of fire, encircling the doorway. She didnt see Kato. This was bad.. Should she go in? she wondered glancing up at a big chunk of fire above her. After a few moments, Kato ran out of the doorway covered in ash.

"Haaa!" She squeeled running to his side.

She looked up at him, "Are you okay?" her face wearing a pair of worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Kato went to his knees "Yah i guess im ok..... almost died" he said. "whats she doing " hye said as he looked at the cat.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Ignoring the two, Amayah laughed loudly as her masterpiece was complete. "Yes!" she cried out. Taking a look at the building that now resembled a stack of pancakes, she jumped up and down in delight.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Nezumi was slightly confused, what had been her goal by burning the building..? She just stood there watching the obviously excited feline.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Kato coughed out some ash and looked behind him pancakes stood there . Kato pulled out a dagger and carved on the stack of pancakes KATO WAS HERE. He let out a chuckle walked back away from the pancakes walked in a circle 5 times and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Amayah~

She did a cartwheel in pure joy as she looked back at her masterpiece. "Finally!" she cried out as she turned towards Nezumi and the boy. "Look at that! Look!" she pointed to the building with delight. This building was now a project she got an A on, and wanted credit for her good work... she was so proud; she forgot all of her morals. "I have been waiting so long to get that right!" she screeched.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm

"Uh...." was all Nezumi could muster. She stood there, her face blank.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Kato coughed out more ash. "so i guess i know someone here who has a secret love for pancakes " he joked. He couphed some more and picked up his mask which was fright next to him and put it away.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Amayah~

"What? No, no..." she said to him and shook her head. What an idiot, how can he not see what I did? "Look! I made the best thing ever, don't you know what that is!?" Amayah asked desperatly. Such fools, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm

"Uh.. you made a pile of ash..?" Nezumi guessed blank faced.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 pm

"A atomic bomb a UFO a death trap" he continued. "May be its a burned down building" he joked. he was getting a kick out of this.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Amayah~

"No no!" she screamed. "You are all wrong!" she whimpered. "I destroyed this building because we can use the support from it." She explained with her hand in her face, shaking her head at all of the stupid suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Use them.. use them for what?" Nezumi asked, walking over to beside the feline.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 pm

"Support" Kato explained not understanding it at all but sounding smart.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Amayah~

"We are going to take those metal beam, which... thanks to yours truely, are still in tact." Amayah grinned. "And we will take the metal to make weapons, specifically for my sister... she needs someting awesome, and I think she will like her gift; I know I am proud of my work." She finished explaining as she glanced over at the building once more, with a prideful grin painted on her pale face.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

"Oh, I see." Nezumi said. She looked over to where her rusty hatchet lay in the ash. Looking back up at the feline, she asked; "Um.. could I maybe make a new weapon of my own?"
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Kato took a glance and said "ill take whats left after you two are done but ill help you guys". he stood up ready to help the first one to ask.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Amayah~

"Make you a weapon?" she asked Nezumi. "Sure can" Amayah said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 pm

"Yay!" Nezumi said hapilly. She quickly ran and picked up her hatchet. Then, ran back to the feline.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 pm

"ill help who ever wants my help" he said and laid down after walking in a circle five times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk [rated T for possible language]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next