Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:50 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 2cwjubt

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 1z53vxg

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 351y4oi

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_voti10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_voti10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 29008654
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 3WjC
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote1010%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote1030%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote1020%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote1020%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote1010%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote100%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Kato looked around and he spotted a fishy looking hybrid. He pulled out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Harimanne .

"You harm him and I will end it this time..." She said sternly. Harimanne now knew who this was, and she was ready to fight until the death.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Kato saw hariman get over protective again but he had a vague thought she knew this hybrid. He looked at both of the and went into defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Harimanne .

The creature walked forward slowly, taunting her with a deadly smile. "We meet again" said the hybrid. "Leave or meet death, asshole." Harimanne growled at the alligator hybrid. Opening her wings threateningly, she branded her whip with extreme predjudice. She was ready to die for Kato, and she hoped he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Kato saw a fight about to begin he went from defence to offence he extended his wings he didn't want her to die. His sword in fighting position. He undid his dagger witch he kept up his sleeve in a makeshift sheethe thing and the dagger slid into his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Harimanne .

She looked back ad saw he was going to fight too. "No, this is my fight... step back... please." She begged him, this was her fight... she did not want to watch another person she got close to die. Harimanne turned back to the beast again. "This ends now." She told hm with an utmost deadly face.

Alligato Hybrid

"If you say so, dear..." he replied with an evil grin. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Kato knew she was serious and lowered his wings. He didn't need to ask what was up . he knew they had a history. He took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Harimanne .
"I told you to leave me be, you damn alligators should start a new book and not follow prey until the death." She told him with a rather bored tone. "But..." Harimanne started off slowly. "If this is what you really want" She told him viciously before breaking intoa run at him. "THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU SHALL GET!" Harimanne screamed at him before aiming a semi airborne kick to his face.

Alligator Hybrid
He let out a sarcastic scream as she began running towards him. "Oh, I am shaking in my boots" He said in a pompous tone as the kick had landed. Hitting him hard, her feel onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Kato saw what was going on. If Hermann died he would tear that alligators head off. he knew harmann would win that was obvious but still.............
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Harimanne .
She watched the alligator fall and she laughed so loud, it echoed in the deserted town as she glanced back at Kato. Turning her back to him again, she swooped in for the kill.

Alligator Hybrid
The kick to his face had sent him for a whirl, his nose was more than likely broken, and the wind had been knocked right out f him; he could not get up.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:11 am

Kato knew she was gonna win from the start well not 100% maybe 99,9% of winning. That alligator is bird seed.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:23 pm

BECAUSE OF THE DEATH OF HARIMANNE; THREAD IS CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3