Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:42 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master

Administrators

Moderators

Top posters
Amayah

Lonewolf

Chikiba

Urufu

Okomi

Nariko

Kiba-Fish

Luna

Takahiro

Neko

Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Share | 

The Wandering Man (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomix

PostSubject: The Wandering Man (Open)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 am

Tomix shifted his hood slightly so he could know where he was.
Canada He thought. It had been a long time since he'd been here. His hood fell over his eyes again, but his powerful vision allowed him to see through the hood, since it was so close.
"So long...since I was home..." Clutching his staff, he walked down the wreaked road, wondering if anything still lived here. His left hand was inside his cloak, clutching his small knife.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:12 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

An intruder in his land. Urufu was instantly aware as he meditated atop a large ruin. Taking a deep breath, he pinpointed the location of the interloper. Rising, he cracked his shoulder. Crouching low, he leaped off of the destroyed house that he was soul searching on. Cracking his neck, he looked down the road. Even with his enhanced sight, the being was too far to see. Crouching forward, he did something not many could do. He changed form. Urufu had concentrated the radioactivity in his body to allow for him to change back into his original animals form.. and then some. After devouring a being named "Fang", he had gained his wings. Shifting into this 'origin' form, he was, essentially, a large brown wolf with feathered wings. Sleek, sexy wings that were beat hard against the earth and wind. Rising into the sky, he glided towards the new person, his front paws out stretched.

Spotting him from the dark clouds, he folded his wings against his body. Diving towards the ground, Urufu snapped them open mere meters before the man, landing on his paws. "Greetings, Traveler." He said slowly, his deep voice echoing across the empty roads. "What brings you to my humble country?" He asked, still in his maximum lupine form.

Back to top Go down
http://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:17 am

Tomix's head snapped upwards as from the long distance ahead, he could see a winged wolf heading towards him. He gripped his knife harder. With his other hand, he clutched his staff. Tomix was completly unfazed by this creature when it spoke.

"Why I have come here...I have come to visit my home. I haven't been home in ten long years...and, if you forgive me, since when has it been'your' country?" Tomix said in a slow voice.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:21 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

"Since I claimed it as my own..." He smiled, his wolf-lips pulling back to reveal his long fangs in a vicious snarl that was supposed to be friendly. He was still getting used to body language in this form. Still breathing, he noticed his anger through changes in body scent. "This was my home since I was born... It shall forever be my home. This is my country." He explained, folding his wings tighter against his body. In this form, he was faster than many creatures, even without his wings folded too tightly. Like this, he was compact and pure. He was a beast of pure speed that hardly any could touch. "But.. welcome home. The name is Urufu." He explained, relaxing to show he meant no harm. "One moment..." Closing his golden eyes, he shifted back into his bi-pedal form.

A blue streak in chestnut hair, pale white skin, long nails, and regular clothing (more or less) were on Urufu's regular body when he opened his golden eyes once more. Well, that and a tail and wolf ears. Mere byproducts of his fusion, though they were great assets. Extending his half-gloved hand to shake this man's own, he smiled.

Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 am

Tomix remained silent. His golden eyes were still hid beneath his maroon hood.
"I can understand how you claimed this place...it's a wreak. Like my body." Suddenly, from under his cloak, two large, purple wings spread out.
"I know there are others like me...But I still view myself as unclean. A freak. I am not natarul." He reached out, and clasped Urufu's hand.

His wings furled inwards under his cloak, and he retracted his wings, and his hood slipped off, revealing his mangy hair, and golden pupiled eyes.
"My name...is Tomix."
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

"Not natural in the least..." Urufu said, still smiling. Shaking his hand with a firm yet friendly grip, his fingers slid from Tomix's hand and went straight to his pocket. Sliding both hands into his pockets, he rocked on his heels for a bit. "None of us are natural anymore, Tomix.. it's how things are. I've actually achieved a new form of unnatural... I can transform fully into the animal I fused with originally, and then some because of my eating habits.." He smirked, revealing a toothy grin. "Fang wasn't as tasty as I had hoped.." He joked, winking his own golden eyes. "But hey... There isn't anything really wrong with this world.. a little lonely every now and then, but meh.." Shrugging, he turned and began walking down the road.

"Did you want to join me for my usual patrol?" He called back, before sliding his hands out of his pockets. Flexing his hands, fur began to grow on them again. As he waited for Tomix's answer, he was about to transform again.

Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 am

When Urufu's hand retracted, Tomix pulled his hood over his golden eyes again, and clasped his staff.
"I hate this form...The wings are a nice touch, I must admit..." He listened to Urufu, and chuckled when he mentioned his eating habits.
"I must admint, I have taken to eating strange creatures...I once resorted to eating a cross of a snake and a spider." He shuddered slightly.
"I've been out there for ten years...completly alone.

"I suppose I will join you on your patrol, for lack of a better activity."
Tomix unfurled his wings, and hovered in the air, and followed Urufu.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:17 am

Akahane

Akahane swerved around a large skyscraper. As she did, she noticed little detailed about it. For one, the fact that the structure had not been completely demolished, having had made the establishment topple over. There were little chunks of windows and siding taken out as if a large monster had bitten chunks out of it. Twirling around away from the building, she stared below at the rubble of a pre-existing town. She could see collapsed houses, destroyed barns and scraped fields. Continuing to flap her blood stained wings, she saw two objects on one of the roads below her. Probably just parts of scattered rubble she thought ignoring it. She continued to soar in the sky, letting the radio-active air caress her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am nothing but a delicate flower.*
~*~~~
If these outstretched hands
Are also a
lie,
Then there's no need for your kind words.
The decorated hollow space
Like this body,
It doesn't matter if it's broken and shattered.
Keep dancing for eternity.~
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:28 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

The bones in his body melded beneath his rippling flesh, reshaping his body as his skin melted and resolidified. Brown fur shot across his body like paint thrown on a canvas, ranging from light to dark. Growing the three extra appendages this form was most known for (two feathered wings and a bushy tail), Urufu threw his canine head back and shuddered. His body shivered as knees were reversed, pads were grown on the bottom of paws, and claws ejected from the flesh between his circular toes. Shaking off the last of the transformation jitters, Urufu's golden eyes flashed open. "Alright.. Let's go then." Taking a deep breath, he crouched down low, his wings flattening against the ground. Leaping into the air straight up, his wings snapped open, propelling him forward.

Flapping them with powerful thrusts, the muscles in his back held him in the air as he flew circles around Tomix. "So Tomix.. What brought you away from Canada?" He asked, attempting to make conversation. Suddenly, the wind shifted. Fur rippled in waves across his body. Becoming intensely aware of another being, his eyes hardened. Resetting his wings, the stolen feathers pushed him forwards. "I got something." He called back to Tomix, setting his direction for Akahane. He could smell her all the way from where they were. This wasn't because she smelled bad in anyway; Urufu was in his origin form. In this form, his sense of smell (which was already quite intense) became even more powerful. He was literally connected to the world with it; plugged into the world wide web of scents.

"Come on!" He roared, shooting through the sky with an intense speed most natural avians didn't have.

Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 am

Tomix stared throgh his hood as usual. Hovering to the height of three metres, he crossed his arms in mid-air. He turned towards Urufu at his question.
"I left my home...I don't know why. I left after the bombs dropped, and I was reduced to...this." He gestued to his body. "Maybe it's because I couldn't bare to be trapped within the memories of my dead family members. In any case...I've been wandering the continent for ten years now."

Tomix's head snaped towards Urufu when he spoke again.
"I see her..." Tomix flew alongside Urufu, heading towards the subject.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Glancing back at the two figures for a brief moment, she saw them shifting about. 'That is strange..' she thought. Rubble did not move, akahane knew it was not possible for shingles and siding to become living. Therefore, it must be two people. Moving her body upright, she hovered for a moment deciding on what she should do. These people could be mean she thought. On the other hand, they could turn out to be quite nice. Should she stay or should she-- she was unable to finish her thought for one of the figures began to ascend towards her. "This is.. bad." She said aloud. Knowing that she was now spoted, there was no point in trying to run. That would just end up making her tired and be chased. Most likely, ending up in her death if she was not careful. Soon after, she watched as the second being swooped into the air. "I'll just wait here I suppose.." she said awaiting the two figures arrival.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki
This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know

Urufu arrived first; He was definately the fastest. He flew alongside Tomix for a bit, but as he drew closer, he surged forward and spun behind Akahane and faced the back of her head. "So who are you?" He asked casually, a grin forming on his face. As he glided around behind her slightly, his eyes flashed towards Tomix, as if saying 'stay in front of her'. If she tried anything, he'd eat her. Urufu wasn't trying to be a vicious, brutal killer. He just wanted to protect his home from The Watchers, specifically as Ja-Kal had instructed him.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:30 am

Akahane
Whats life without a little fun?

The first to arrive was a wolf with wings. How strange she thought studying him for a brief moment. He soon swerved around her and facing her back, asked who she was. The second figure soon approached her. He wore a dark sage-like cloak. Akahane was not quite able to see his face. Though she could see his enormous purple-ish wings protruding from his back. "My name is Akahane." She replied not facing the wolf. "If you do not mind me asking, who might you two be?" She hoped they were friendly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~~~
Are also a
lie,
Like this body,
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:13 am

Tomix nodded to Urufu. He was in no way going to attack this girl, so he just hovered in front of her. He looked her up and down. He answered, still with his face under the cloak.
"My name is TOmix. I am a wanderer who was origianlly from this country. And-" He gestued to Urufu. "Not exactly affiliated with this man...wolf...bird..." He finished with care. He then gave a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Man (Open)   

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Man (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1