Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 2cwjubt

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 1z53vxg

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 351y4oi

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_voti10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_voti10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 29008654
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 3WjC
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote1010%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote1030%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote1020%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote1020%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote1010%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote100%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:37 am

Ja-Kal
"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

"Don't worry, you can eat the rest later.." He told her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder playfully as he steered her into another dark cavern adjacant to the one they were in. There was a massive pool of water in it. "You can take a dip, if you want."

Urufu Tatsumaki
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

Still holding her tightly, he pressed himself against her. He missed her so much. "I'm fine... I had to go check up on someone..." He told her slowly. Pulling away from her, he helped her towards a golden bench. Fuck Yeah, these Pharoah's knew how to dress up their tombs. "See... there was this girl named Kiki from my past... She's my mate... But.. I don't know.." He told her, shrugging. "Then I had to bring that sword to Ja-Kal for The Firefly... I'm so god damn glad to see you.." He told her, hugging her tightly once more.

Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:37 pm

Caden*
"Oh, good!" She said in delight as she licked her lips and looked at the pool of water. He told her she could go in it, this excited her slightly. "You really know how to make someone feel welcome~" Caden told him as she slipped into the water and floated on her back and gazed up at Ja-Kal. "So, what is your name, you never did tell me..." She started off slowly.

Amayah~
Taken aback by what he said, she looked into his eyes. "Kiki...?" She said slowly. He had a mate, and didn't even think to mention it to her? Her whole world was turned upside down as everything began to make even less and less sense. "I... I am glad to see you too..." Amayah said with some incertainty as she hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Ja-Kal
"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

Smiling, Ja-Kal accepted the compliment with grace, bowing his head humbly. As he watched her float around in the water, he suddenly realized that he was slightly warm as well. Maybe a dip would do them both some good. Crouching, he sprung into the air before diving straight into the water, disappearing under the waves with barely a ripple. Surfacing, the cool liquid soaked through his bandages and cooled his skin. "Of course, my pardon. My name is Ja-Kal." He told her, smiling brightly in the darkness.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu looked down sadly. He had picked up on the curtness in her tone quite clearly. Letting go of her, he stood up slowly and turned, taking a few steps away. "I.. I have no excuses, of course... I haven't seen her in an incredibly long time, and missed her dearly. The inner wolf has his morals, of course.. but... I disagree with them. Things have changed... I just can't deal with these constant changes.." He told her, his voice quiet and full of remorse. Sitting on the stone, he was cold and alone. As usual.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Caden*
"What an interesting name~" She said to Ja-Kal. Smiling a toothy, lopsided grin, she splashed him playfully and laughed quietly.

Amayah~
"I know how you feel" She told him sincerely. "I have morals and things I follow too... but why didn't you tell me? I would have understood." Amayah said quietly as she walked over to Urufu and crouched behind him. "I am sorry, Urufu" She whispered with tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Ja-Kal

Smiling, the sudden splash of water made Ja-Kal close his eyes. Holding his breath quickly by inhaling sharply through his nose, he slipped underwater with the splash of water. Thanks to his armor, he was able to open his eyes underwater. Spotting Caden's leg, he grabbed both her ankles and drug her under the surface of the water without a sound.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Smiling a broken, hollow smile, Urufu nearly laughed. "What was I supposed to tell you? 'Sorry, I forgot I had a wife'? Besides.. I was slightly distracted by other things... It doesn't even matter now though... You probably hate me... She's gone..." He whined like a little schoolgirl.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Caden*
Gasping as he pulled her down; she laughed underwater, creating bubbles. She was begining to think Ja-Kal was like a big kid himself. Swimming around him playfully, se looked into his gold eyes.

Amayah~
She laughed a little at his words, always the sarcastic smartss, she thought to herself. "No, that is not what I expected you to say, but you could have at least explained before flying off like that. It doesn't matter now... I am just glad to see you again. Kiki or no Kiki, I will be here for you if you need a friend." Amayah said to him and meant it. "I promise to be here for you." She said, vowing to keep it until the death. "And as for hating you... that is the LAST thing I would be feeling right now, in fact, I l---" Amayah cut off and looked away awkwardly, she couldn't tell him that. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Ja-Kal

Laughing underwater, the bubbles rose from his mouth, flashing before his eyes. Realizing he wasn't as aquatic as she was, he clutched at his throat with wide eyes before swimming rapidly to the surface. Gasping in ear as he broke the glassy horizon of water and air, he choked down oxygen and bits of water, treading violently before calming some. Laughing about it, he casually swam on his back.

Urufu Tatsumaki

She forgave him after that? That was nuts. He couldn't believe it. Breaking into a light chuckle, his laughter quickly rose. "Oh Amayah... I'm so sorry...." He said, his smile cracking his somber face. "But.. I'll never do anything like that again. I promise. The Inner Wolf in me will no longer take control like that... I'll forever be at your side now." He told her, spinning around to embrace her tightly. "Forever.." He repeated, whispering quietly in her ear.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Caden*
She saw him begin to run out of air as he clutched his throat, swimming by hs side; she was going to push him up. Before she got the chance, however... he rose by himself. Sighing in relief, she swum to the surface, poking her head out of the water. "You had me worried for a moment." She laughed.

Amayah~
"Urufu, I..." She started off and once again; stopped. She desperatly wanted to tell him what was on her mind. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she rested her head on his right shoulder as hot tears stung her eyelids. Shutting them tightly, she wrapped her tail around his back.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Ja-Kal

Ja-Kal laughed. "Sorry for worrying you then.." He winked at Caden, his golden eyes flashing slightly with amusement. "Now what is someone as fanged as you doing with emotions like that?" Smirking, he slipped under water once more, did a flip under Caden, and slid up behind her.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu held her tightly. "Amayah..." He whispered, bringing a hand up to her face and wiping her tears away slowly. Smiling slightly, he brought his lips against hers her briefly, kissing her gently.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Caden*
"Well, if you had drowned, I would get hungry... and I don't think that Urufu out there would be too pleased if I ate you." Caden laughed and her teeth poked out from behind her lips slightly. She turned around to face him as he slipped behind her.

Amayah~
"Urufu, I love you." Amayah blurted out after he kissed her. Clasping her pale hand over her mouth, she jumped backward and turned around. She could not believe she just said that.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Ja-Kal

Ja-Kal laughed quietly. This girl was definately fun company. "Well.. there still is that corpse out there." He reminded her, smirking slightly. Dipping underwater slightly, he shot up into the air, his wings extended. Slipping into the air above the water, he hovered around for a bit, splashing the water with his talonnous feet.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu paused for a brief moment, a shocked expression on his face. Slowly, that expression cracked into a smile as he slid closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Amayah..." He whispered in her ear, kissing the side of her neck softly. "I love you too." He told her, tightening his arms slightly.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Caden*
Watching him hover over her, she paused for a moment. "She had quite the outfit on..." Caden said aloud somewhat randomly. "For a bat, she wasn't have bad tasting either."

Amayah~
Tears formed in her eyes once again as she turned around to face Urufu. This time however, it wasn't fully sadness... it was happy tears. Looking down at the floor, she froze and did not not how to react, or what to do. Amayah put her ears back as she continued looking at the floor with a blank face; the tears began to fall like diamonds on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Ja-Kal

"Oh did she?" Ja-Kal asked, shrugging in mid-air. "I hadn't noticed." He answered honestly. His golden eyes hadn't really been focused on her exact clothing, only that it was leather. "Leather's hot." He did agree, smiling thinly.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu's smile slowly disappeared. "Amayah... What's wrong?" He asked her quietly, pulling her body closer to his. Nuzzling her neck, he whined quietly. His heart began beating faster, pushing blood through his veins at an alarming rate. "Are.. are you okay?" He asked her, beginning to panic slightly. Did he do something wrong? Was she upset because of something he did?

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Caden*
Caden burst out laughing at his words. "Yeah, I guess it is. I am so stealing it." She continued to laugh as she looked up at him. Laying on her back and floating, she wondered what he was thinking sometimes; "You know any tricks?" Caden asked him in a conversational tone.

Amayah~
Looking back into his eyes; she hesitated. "Urufu, you mean more to me than anyone ever has in y whole life. I never want to lose you... and if you tell anyone, I will deny it" Amayah laughed quietly, trying to make him feel better. Looking back down at the floor, she wiped her eyes with her fists.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Ja-Kal

Bursting into laughter, the deep voice of the experiment echoed in the near-empty cavern. "Did you not just see me knock someone out simply by touching them?' He asked her, before his hands suddenly dropped a few degrees. "But I can do this.." Sinking into the water, a heavy mist of ice began to form in the liquid. Suddenly, it all froze in a massive sphere, before sinking to the bottom of the deep pool. "It's more impressive when I use it to it's real purpose.." He promised, before flying back out of the water. It was incredibly cold now... Good job, dumbfuck... He thought pitifully to himself. Suddenly, he snapped to attention. "Shit.. I forgot to give him something.." He murmured, before bowing at Caden. "Please excuse me.." Flashing through the room, he disappeared in a doorway beside the one leading to Urufu and Amayah.

Finding himself in a lowly lit room, Falcon Eyes came to the rescue. Scanning the darkness with golden eyes not unlike Urufu's, he finally found what he was looking for. Buried in a mess of other boxes and whatnot, he dug out a canvas bag. Gripping the straps tightly, he flashed through the doorway again. Sliding around the corner, he gave Caden the 'one moment' gesture, before appearing in the brighter cavern that housed Urufu and Amayah. "Yo Urf... I have a present for you..." He grinned, raising the bag in his hand as he looked for the two.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu practically shook. His skin rippled with excitement. Swallowing, he slowly began reciting what he had been planning to say to her since the moment he flew away from her stupidly. "Amayah... You are everything to me. I need you to be aware of that. The sun doesn't shine, the moon doesn't glow, and the stars don't blaze in the night sky.. but You and your beauty burn brighter then those three together.. Amayah.. I honestly do love you.." He told her, his skin burning as he flushed in embarassment. Flushing a deep red, he hid it the only way he knew how. By wrapping Amayah so tightly in his arms she wouldn't be able to see him. His heart hammering inside of his chest, his ribs felt like they were going to explode and send bone shards everywhere. Closing his eyes tightly, he tried to calm himself, but it was useless.

Suddenly, there was an interruption. Looking up with glare that would kill a moose, he registered Ja-Kal. "..Please excuse me.." He whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek gently as he unwrapped himself from her. Walking over to Ja-Kal, his tail swished behind him in incredibly annoyance. "What is it?" He snapped, although he didn't truly mean to. It was pure reflex.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Caden*
"I know you can do that, but there must be more... wow that is cool!" She said in awe as she wactched him. The water became freezing as he made way to leave. "O-okay" Caden studdered at Ja-Kal.

Amayah~
Listening to his every word, happiness overcame her. Just as she was about to say somehing, he pulled her close and she noticed his heart beat skyrocket as he did so. Not sure what she ought to do, she nuzzled his neck and sat quietly. As Ja-Kal came back into the scene, he called for Urufu. When he stood up, she perked her ears. "Alright Urufu." Amayah told him calmly. Watching him leave; she began grooming herself when she no longer saw him.

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Ja-Kal
and
Urufu Tatsumaki

Ja-Kal held the bag towards him, either oblivious to what was going on or just not giving a shit. Either way, that was Ja-Kal. "I have something that may interest you. Belonged to an old friend of mine.. Could help you out. That is.. If you accept my offer." He said, as Urufu reached out slowly and plucked the bag from his hand. "And just what is that offer?" Urufu asked, distracted as he held the bag in his right hand and began unzipping it with his left. "Oh, just... Feel like becoming an Assassin for The Rebellion. I can teach you some tricks.." He grinned, as Urufu's eyes widened. Lowering the bag to the ground, Urufu flipped the flap of fabric away from the bag to get a better look at the contents. Pulling chords from the bag, he continued pulling for quite some time.

As the chord suddenly came to an end, there was a decent pile of braided steel on the ground beside Urufu. "Go on Kid... Try them on." He explained, motioning his foot towards cuffs on one end of the chords. Nodding, Urufu held them up, before common sense kicked in. Attaching the cuffs to his shoulders, the chords were quickly wrapped around his waist, back and arms. The throwing knife ends could connect to a link on the bottom of his wrist, which allowed for him to conceal them. "So what do you say, Will you?" A small smile appeared on Urufu's face as he tested his arms new balance with the chords. "I will."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Caden*
Still shivering in the water, she closed her eyes to make herself adapt to the temperature; in doing so... she began to drift into a light sleep by mistake.

Amayah~
Once she had made her fur soft and clean, she looked around the room. Spying a spider on the floor, she watched it and smirked to herself. Amayah began to paw at it and watch it run away. Getting bored with this afer a few moments, she looked down at her dress and did not like the way it was cut at the bottom. Sighing to herself; she began to cut it more evenly to make it look better. Unfortunantly, she got distracted by the spider again and ripped a tad bit more than she originally intended. Ripping off an inch of fabric, she got slightly annoyed at the distracting spider. Burning the piece of cloth in her hands, she layed onto her back and stared at the ceiling with her arms under her head.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Ja-Kal

Smiling, Ja-Kal slithered his fingers through Urufu's hand and ruffled. "Alright then... I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing.." Winking, he turned and disappeared through the doorway once more. Returning back to Caden, he slipped into the water before nearly jumping right back out. "HOLY FUCK THAT'S COLD!" He roared, hovering in the air. Opening his hand, he aimed for the water and shot four bolts of fire into it, instantly heating it. Falling back inside, he splashed a torrent of water onto Caden 'accidentally'. "That's much better..." He laughed as the warm water washed over his skin. Floating to the left of Caden on his back, he grinned.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Scowling at the ruffling, Urufu rolled his eyes as his new master disappeared. Turning back to Amayah, he smirked. "How cool are these?" He asked, before spinning rapidly. The knives in his hands were shot towards a large stone sitting beside the doorway. The chord slithered through the air before being pulled taut as the metal throwing knives bit into the rock. Yanking hard, the stone was pulled into the doorway to stop anyone from getting back in. "There..." He grinned, before snapping the chords (which released the knives from the rock) and pulled it back around his body. Coiling them once more, he looked down and frowned. "I have a better idea..." He murmered, before unwinding the chords completely from his body.

Removing his gloves and shirt, he dropped the clothing to the side. "There.. Now I can put this under my clothing; concealing them..." Urufu had a habit of talking to himself. Wrapping the metal back around his body tightly, he clasped the knives to the link under his wrist, before pulling his shirt back on. Excellent, they were quite hidden. "Now where was I?" He looked up at Amayah, his golden eyes twinkling. Sliding back over to her, he wrapped her in his arms before kissing her hard, his lips crushing hers.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Caden*
Almost slipping into a deep sleep, Caden was immediatly woken by the sound of Ja-Kal screaming. Her eyes flew open as she looked up at him. He warmed the water, she hd to admit; it was better. Laughing slightly at his reaction, her eyes twinkled gleefully as she looked over at him. "Cold enough for you?" Caden asked teasingly.

Amayah~
Not paying too much attention to Urufu talking to himself, she closed her eyes and relaxed her body as she stretched out slighty. All of a sudden, she heard him moving toward her. As his arm wrapped around her, her eyes opened. Before she had time to say anything, his lips pressed against hers. Being taken off guard, the only thing she did was wrap her tail around his back.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Ja-Kal

Grumbling, Ja-Kal turned away from her. "What about you?" He asked, before grabbing her legs with his still incredibly hot hands. Smoke drifted slowly through the water and into the air; a testament to how hot his hands actually were, even under the water. Snapping his eyes in her direction, he smirked as he tightened his grip on her scaly leg.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Pushing against her body, he gently lowered her and hand pinned her to the bench she was sitting on as his lips caressed hers before pressing against them once again.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Caden*
"What do you mean, it was cold... but you learn to adapt to extreme temperatures. Look where I live" She laughed. As he grabed her leg with his very hot hands, she looked at him in confusion. "What are you doing?" Caden asked him with a smile in her eyes.

Amayah
Pulling her head away from his, she looked into his eyes and couldn't believe what was happening. "Urufu..." She said slowly as she ran her hand over his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Ja-Kal

The falcon beetle shrugged. "I'm not sure... Just tried to trip you out with my hot hands, but I guess it didn't work.." He smiled, before inhaling deeply. Sinking underwater, he looked around for something fun to play with. Spotting the massive chunk of ice, the water got closer the deeper he swam. Sliding the sword from his arm, he began to slash the ice into pieces methodically. As the green blade melted through the ice, he carved a statue of Caden underwater. Pulling it with him to the surface, he brought it to the surface. At the bottom it said "Caden Batslayer."

Urufu Tatsumaki
~He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man~

Pausing, Urufu pulled away from her slightly. "Did I do something... wrong?" He asked slowly, fear slowly filling his eyes. Loosening his arms around her, he slid away slightly. "Sorry.. I uh.. got caught up in the moment..." He told her, smiling sheepishly, blushing slightly.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Caden*
"Well, I have really tough skin. Nice try" She told him with a lopsided smile. As he went under the water, she laid floating on her back and gazed up at the ceiling. She could get used to life like this.

Amayah.

The paths of glory lead but to the grave

She was about to answer Urufu, just before she did, however, something inside of her changed. It felt she was empregnated with an egg that contained a vicious monster, and the egg had hatched; now clawing at her insides and eating her alive. Grunting loudly, Amayah collapsed onto the ground hard. She squrimed and cried out, what was happening? As the pain grew more and more by the second, her feet became a little longer as large talons protruded from them. Her dress tore off of her body as it fell to the ground, she remembered of what she was wearing under it [it resembles a jungle loinclothes with a bikini top]. The wings of a crow grew onto her back and her ears had changed. Amayah's hair now was a complete mess, and she now had brown fur, resembling a lion. Standing up; the pain had gone away. Ruffling her new wings, she gazed at her new body.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:42 am

Ja-Kal

Diving back underwater, he seemed to be searching for something again. Suddenly, a ripple to his left. His inner beetle instincts instantly alerted him. Smirking, he turned in the water and came face to face with a shark-hyrbid. Pointing with his thumb to go up, the shark nodded. Just because he could breathe underwater didn't mean the falcon beetle could. Breaking the surface with choppy slaps, Ja-Kal grinned. "Caden... This here is someone I think you will be quite interested in meeting. Please say hello to Kihot Khrest." And with that, he leaped into the air, leaving the two sharks in the water. "I'm going to go take a nap. I'm exhausted." He informed them, hovering towards the shore. Landing, he stopped right before he exited. "If you need anything, just holler." And then he was gone.

Kihot Khrest
~He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man~

The shark blinked at the blue skinned girl "Uh.. Hi." He said awkwardly. He wondered why Ja-Kal had done this to him. It was so like him to just ditch him with someone he randomly didn't know. Mumbling something about a retarded bird-bug, he smiled slightly at Caden, his Heterochromia iridium eyes flashing in the darkness from the light of the candle. "Like he said.. I'm Kihot.." He said again, before sinking so he was only neck-deep in the water. His thick, powerful tail swished under water to keep him slightly above the water line.

Urufu Tatsumaki
This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know

Urufu watched in awe as his lover transformed. "..Amayah?" He whispered, a look of bewilderment on his face. Taking a step forward (for he had backed away during her transformation to give her room), he smiled at her. "So.. you've achieved it too?" He asked casually, referring to her origin form. "I've noticed more and more of us can unlock this transformation lately... How do you feel? Are you hurt?" He shot off quickly, stepping forward and cupping face in one hand as he inspected her.

-Ja-Kal exit thread

Last edited by Urufu on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next