Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] Dph2d3

Administrators
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] 2cwjubt

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] 4vpca9

Moderators
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] 1z53vxg

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] 351y4oi

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote10A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_voti10A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote10A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_voti10A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] 29008654
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] 3WjC
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote1010%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote1030%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote1020%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote1020%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote1010%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote100%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] Empty
PostSubject: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Blut was sitting down wondering how to go over the ocean when he asked Kato he gave him a lift. sadly Kato wanted to go back and said he would leaving Blut there he took off. Blut sat down on a stump and pondered while knawing on a bone.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

The fly over the ocean had taken him a while. When he finally touched down on ground, he felt good. Exercise was good for the body, and he had just gotten a workout. He wasn't completely exhausted though, he was used to long distance flight. He needed food though. After not eating for a while and the flight over the ocean, he was very hungry. Time to look for food, he thought to himself. Where to start though? He started walking in the direction he was facing from touching down. He would encounter food somewhere, and when he did he would not hesitate to take it.

Last edited by Nariko on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Akahane
Whats life without a little fun?

Soon after meeting Chikiba in Canada, she had asked Akahane for a lift to Japan. Akahane had no problem bringing her over. They soon departed off of a high skyscraper. They were half way to japan when Akahane started to get pains throughout her body. She would need to rest once they had reached landed. The journey over the sea was extremely strenuous upon her semi fragile wings.

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..
I just choose not to be...

Chikiba being suspended by the acidic water below became a little paranoid of being droped into the water by accident, of course. When she had asked Akahane for a lift in Canada after meeting her, she had no problem with it. But chikiba began to get worried about the girl for she started twitching slightly. Nonetheless, she still kept Chikiba above water level. Gazing out into the dark misty atmosphere, she could make out an outline of something. Though it was too far away for her to identify what it was. Hoping it was Japan, she squeezed her eyes tight enjoying the breeze from the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 am

Blut smelled two people. He liked his bone but they seemed to smell nice not bad ass or murderous or what the fuck I'm hungry for meat. Blut got up and walked towards a smell. Blind people rule fuck ya that disagree. He wasn't a killing machine he was nice to a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

Ikari was walking for a little while. He didn't seem to be getting anywhere with his stroll. Ikari's stomach grumbled, reminding him how hungry he was. Becoming impatient, he spread his wings and took to the air. He had eyes like a hawk, and from his vantage point in the sky, he would spot any source of food much quicker. Soaring through the air, he spotted something. There was a person on the ground. Maybe this could be his meal. Ikari wondered slightly if the person on the ground would put up much of a fight.

Last edited by Nariko on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 am

Akahane

Akahane flew up higher so that Chikiba did not come into contact with the corrosive liquid. Flaping her wings hard, they soon reached an unfamiliar land. Although this was not japan, Akahane decided to take a rest here. If she tried to fly anymore, she knew she'd end up breaking her wings. Gliding sofly to the land, she dropped Chikiba and landed on her feet. Flapping her wings to get the pain of kinks out, she then flopped onto the ground breathing heavily.

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

Chikiba looked up at Akahane as they glided lower to some unknown location. Feeling the release of Akahane's hands, she braced her body for the drop. Landing on her hands and knees, pain shot up through one of them. 'what the fuck!?' she thought lifting the stinging knee up. There, she saw a small sharp rock smeared with droplets of blood. Hearing a collapse behind her, she turned to see Akahane laying on her side on the ground. Rushing over to her, she asked, "Are you alright!? what happened?! whats wrong?!" Her mind was flooded with thoughts, and worried ones.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Blut smelled something in the air. He took out his bow. If this person thought he was blind and lazily attempted to take him then he would be dead. sure he is blind but he has super hearing and smell. Bluts stomach growled. dammit he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

Ikari stayed soaring up in the air, looking at his future prey. He could see that he had taken out a bow, so he made sure to stay up in the air, out of reach of attacks. He circled his future meal, thinking of a plan to kill him without being killed himself. Ikari's stomach growled. Soon... he thought to himself.

Last edited by Nariko on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Akahane

When she opened her eyes, she found Chikiba sitting next to her staring at her. "Yes, I am quite alright, I assure you. I just needed a moments rest, that is all." She smiled to confirm her words.
"If I have had flown anymore, I could have quite easily snapped my wings in two. I will get you the rest of the way to Japan though, I swear."
After about 20 minutes, she was up. "I feel refreshed now." She said, looking at Chikiba. "Lets go." she added with a smile. She opened her lap up to her awaiting her to climb in.

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

Chikiba watched the exhausted young girl. Her words had put Chikiba at ease, knowing that she wasnt seriously hurt. She said nothing waiting for Akahane to recover her energy. She abruptly got up after some time. She was ready to go. Climbing into Akahane's lap, they took off up off of the ground heading to japan.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Blut was going what the hell and ran around and around. he made himself less of a target and he thought for sure there was a stump right there. He freaked out because anyone could have done something with it. "now where is that fricken stump" he said to himself. That's when he tripped.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

Ikari saw his chance and dove to the ground at the soon-to-be meal. He straightened out just above the ground, flying over the person and barely not crashing into him. When he was directly over him, Ikari grabbed at the person from the back of their head, carrying him as he continued to fly. He lifted him so that he was vertically suspended in front of him, slightly off to the right as he was in Ikari's right hand. There was a tree in front of them, Ikari headed for that. Veering off to the left just before hitting it and folding his wings in so as not to hurt them on the tree, he smashed the face of the unknown man towards the tree. Ikari rolled forwards when he hit the ground so to not hurt himself. Quickly standing up and turning around, he walked over to the person, and stomped down on their face. Taking the dagger out from by his ankle, he stabbed towards the persons throat.

[wow]Amayah.A day without you is like a year without rain,
I need you by my side;
Don't know how I'll survive.
After several days of sitting on her ass and wandering Egypt, she wondered what havoc she could create, Amayah jumped out of a dead tree and decided to go on a little field trip. Thinking of all the places she had gone; America, all over her home; Canada, and many other places, she thought of Japan. She had gone there once and it was not half bad. "To Japan!" Amayah cried aloud to herself as she opened her large wings and flapped hard. Taking off into the sky; she made her way to Japan.

After several hours of flying with no breaks, Amayah began to feel a little tired. She had flown rapidly; where was she? Looking around, the sites seemed familiar. Amayah then realized she was just outside of Japan. The time had flown by quickly. Debating over taking a break, she swooped down and gave into herself. Landing gently on her feet, she breathed in the stale air deeply. Coughing softly, she remembered the scent was not always the best here. Amayah folded her wings behind her back to rest them and began walking around to find a road or path, or maybe even some snacks.[/wow]

Last edited by Nariko on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:03 am

Akahane

They peered into the thick dark clouds. Moisture began to cling to Akahane's face. It felt refreshing ash she flaped her wings and got higher into them. More water droplets plastered to her face as she closed her eyes. Letting her body consume the cold temperature around her.

Chikiba

Chikiba looked at the sky until her surroundings became dark and darker. Looking up at Akahane, she realized that they were up in the clouds. This feeling was amazing, she thought looking below her at the barely noticeable ocean. She had never been up in the clouds before, it felt awesome. The temperature began to drop the higher they went, and soon Chikiba could feel the presence of water droplets clinging to her face and body. This trip was amazing.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Blut was being carried fuck this he thought. Blut did what anyone being carried by one hand below a fricken flying guy would do. he flipped forward or part way sending his head down his leg went crashing into the avian if males nuts. Blut was now upside down. "that's what you get for attacking the blind" he said with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

Ikari dropped the prey immediately and fell to the ground. That had hurt. Picking himself up off the ground, he turned to face the person. That was a bad idea. His stomach hurt from the kick. Ikari started to walk towards the person. So he was blind, was he? All the more easier for Ikari to kill him. Once Ikari was right in front of the person, he grabbed him by the throat with his left hand. With his right hand, he punched him in the face. He kneed the person in the stomach. Picking him up, Ikari threw him backwards. Immediately, he flew after him, landing right beside him, and then stomped down on his face. What the person had done pissed him off.

Last edited by Nariko on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Akahane

Akahane swooped back down out of the clouds. Before her in the distance, stood an island. Japan, they had made it! In flapping her wings extra hard, she bolted towards the patch of ground. "Do not worry Chikiba, we will be arriving momentarily." She said looking down at the now sickly looking feline.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Chikiba

Chikiba looked around is slight confusion as the mist slowly went away. far into the distance, a heap of land could be barely spotted, but nonetheless, was still there. Holding her stomach with one hand, she looked down at the ocean below. Maybe she shouldnt try this way again to in order to get somewhere. With a flush of energy, she felt Akahane speed up her wing beats. She was growing more and more excited with every meter they bit gliding atop the air waves.soon she thought. Soon I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Blut went all wolf fox instincts. he quickly went on all fours and charged off. he ran a a extremely fast pace. Fricken human wolf foxness paid off. He quickly went around trees rocks and what not. he could hear everything good. sadly he left a blood trail. He was soon near the water. He quickly ran around or what ever.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

The chase was on as the prey started running. Ikari took off, flying up into the air. It was just too easy to follow this guy. He was leaving a blood trail behind him, not that Ikari needed it anyway. With his eyes like those of a hawk and his vantage point in the air, Ikari never lost sight of him. He was flying over him, and at the right moment, Ikari dove down upon his prey. Using his extreme acceleration to add to the momentum and damage of his fist, he punched the person in the back of the head. With these circumstances, if a blow like that landed, The victim would definitely feel it. More than likely they would fall, and there was a good chance that their neck may even break. Rolling when he hit the ground so as not to kill himself from the drop, Ikari got up and kicked the person in the ribs, trying to get him on his back. He then kneeled down and began strangling the man.

Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Akahane

Akahane began to slow her wing beats down as the land unfolded in front of them. They had arrived, at last. Slowing her wings and gently gliding downwards, Akahane dropped chikiba from her lap and landed on the ground beside her. Looking at the feline she smiled. "We are here."
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:04 pm

tsk tsk tsk easy to kill. tsk tsk tsk. He stopped and when the bird brain lunged he missed. Blut quickly bear hugged where he thought he was. He successfully grabbed on. he grabbed a arrow and pointed it at where he smelled his dirty hair. and then moved straight next to his eye. "fuck you" he said as he quickly stabbed at the face.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Chikiba

Chikiba started to grow anxious as butteflys began to occupy her belly. Sliding off of Akahane's lap, she landed on all fours on the foreign land. She smiled hearing Akahane's words. "Thank you for bringing me over," She replied turning and giving the young girl a genuine hug. Chikiba stopped hugging Akahane a few seconds after she had began to. They werent the only ones on this land, there were two others. One, another avian. The other, undefinable. well, isnt this lovely, she thought licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

After several days of sitting on her ass and wandering Egypt, she wondered what havoc she could create, Amayah jumped out of a dead tree and decided to go on a little field trip. Thinking of all the places she had gone; America, all over her home; Canada, and many other places, she thought of Japan. She had gone there once and it was not half bad. "To Japan!" Amayah cried aloud to herself as she opened her large wings and flapped hard. Taking off into the sky; she made her way to Japan.

After several hours of flying with no breaks, Amayah began to feel a little tired. She had flown rapidly; where was she? Looking around, the sites seemed familiar. Amayah then realized she was just outside of Japan. The time had flown by quickly. Debating over taking a break, she swooped down and gave into herself. Landing gently on her feet, she breathed in the stale air deeply. Coughing softly, she remembered the scent was not always the best here. Amayah folded her wings behind her back to rest them and began walking around to find a road or path, or maybe even some snacks.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 am

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

Ikari reacted quickly to the bear hug assault. Seeing the arrow coming towards him, he grabbed the man by the arm around the elbow. Unfortunately, it was not enough to completely stop the attack. Ikari screamed out in pain as he found his left eye with an arrow in it. He had managed to stop the blow from going beyond his eye and into his head, but his eye was reduced to a bloody deformed mess. You bastard, you're going to pay for that withyour life. Ikari was still holding the person's arm, and gripped it hard. With his other hand he punched the man in the face, as hard as he could. The blow was filled with rage, Ikari had pride in his eyes, and losing one pissed him off a lot. It had also hurt like hell. Grabbing him by the face and yanking him off of him with all his might, he threw the blind man away from him. Ikari's face was now covered in blood. He didn't care if the man was still gripping the arrow when he threw him, the eye was useless now anyway. It was ripped from his head, the bloody mess spattering blood all over the ground and his face. You've just made the worst mistake of your life, blind man. Not only was Ikari going to kill him now, he was going to do it mercilessly and brutally. The pain in Ikari's eye socket was excruciating, and he found himself completely filled with adrenaline and rage. Pulling the dagger out of his boot, He walked towards the blind man, staring at him with his one remaining eye, giving him a look of extreme hate.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am

Blut knew he didnt stand a chance he did what any suicidal blind man would do. wait wait wait not suicidal smart. destroy all evidence. Blut ran forward and pushed Nariko into the ocean. Blut then ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Akahane

Akahane looked at Chikiba once again. "Well, I think i will take my departure now. Since you have arrived safetly, as said." Turning, she prepared to take off but then stopped. "Oh," she started with a turn. "-If you need me once again, just whistle. My ears a very good. I'll be roaming around in the sky, a little ways from japan. Have fun." she finished with a smile. Turning, she unveiled her wings and began beating them once again. It took just a short amount of time for her to puncture the curtain separating land from sky. It was her domain, she was free once again. Circling around, she faced Chikiba. Giving her a final wave, she flew off up into the clouds once again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next