Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Jendayi [finished .] Dph2d3

Administrators
Jendayi [finished .] 2cwjubt

Jendayi [finished .] 4vpca9

Moderators
Jendayi [finished .] 1z53vxg

Jendayi [finished .] 351y4oi

Jendayi [finished .] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Jendayi [finished .] I_vote10Jendayi [finished .] I_voti10Jendayi [finished .] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Jendayi [finished .] I_vote10Jendayi [finished .] I_voti10Jendayi [finished .] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Jendayi [finished .] 29008654
Jendayi [finished .] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Jendayi [finished .] 3WjC
Jendayi [finished .] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Jendayi [finished .] I_vote1010%Jendayi [finished .] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Jendayi [finished .] I_vote1030%Jendayi [finished .] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Jendayi [finished .] I_vote1020%Jendayi [finished .] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Jendayi [finished .] I_vote1020%Jendayi [finished .] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Jendayi [finished .] I_vote100%Jendayi [finished .] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Jendayi [finished .]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Jendayi [finished .] Empty
PostSubject: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Animal-Human Hybrid

Name:
Jendayi [Thankful]

I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness. ~

Appearance:
Jendayi [finished .] 15ho595
(Helpful information) She is part panther, obviously, and Jendayi is also part venomous Eastern coral snake. Her armor is made out of her scales, giving it a tough and scaly feel to it.

Personality: Jendayi is always one to be joking and generally fun to be around. Nonetheless, she takes life seriously; what with The Watchers on her tail now. Prior to being captured; Jendayi normally spent her days hunting and teaching herself new battle techniques. One of her favorite things to do is swim, and often… she likes to have a playmate with her; this being the playful cat in her. Often if you catch Jendayi in one of her rare good moods; you will receive something from her, whether it is a gift or something helpful.

Always on the lookout for someone willing to be taught her ways, Jendayi remains faithful to her possibly dead Ja-Kal who she lost several years ago after being captured by The Watchers. After many years of looking for him, she thought of no better place to start then with Egypt; her home. If spotting Jendayi on your journey (if you don’t piss her off first that is) it would be quite wise to speak with her and she will protect you from any harm that may fall upon you. However (there is always that ‘however’) if you piss her off prior to informing her that you mean no harm; she will rip you apart in a violent, torturous, and slow death… be warned.

Background: Jendayi was born in the Amazon (Located in South America) and lived a happy life with her mom and dad. After six months, she decided it was time to live life more dangerously. Parting with her parents for a few days at a time, she would explore and make friends then go home again. Taking on the personality of a common teenager, she was pleased with the life she lived. When Jendayi was 3 years old, her parents died. At this point, she was old enough to take care of herself without troubles. Being used to her world around her, she adapted quite well.

On her travels she met many panthers like herself along with other colorful creatures that were a joy to have spoken with on her journey. Though she was never alone, she always had a feeling deep inside of her longing for something more, something better. Over the years, Jendayi grew up to be very wise in battle; conveniently enough, she often taught others in battle when ask (some things never change). Without noticing, Jendayi’s journey turned into more of a quest as she got older.

She spent years travelling the world and staying in places she liked; being a ghost worldwide. After a long period of time, Jendayi ended up in Egypt; she had heard of it and always wanted to visit it, she LOVED Egypt. Jendayi had spent a week in Cairo and thought it was the most beautiful place in the world; as far as hot places goes. She spent the rest of her life here when she decided she loved it so much. Being used to warm temperatures, the heat did not bother her and was rather quite pleasant.

At the age of 7, Jendayi met her very first human. Not being certain what to make of it, she decided to trust it and see what would happen. The female was between 5 and 6 feet and had long black hair that she kept tied up in a tight ponytail. "N-nice kitty." She stuttered. Was she scared of me? Jendayi smiled inwardly as the girl began to shake violently. Lowering her head to show she meant no harm, the girl watched and sobered up some. "So you aren't going to hurt me? Good..." The girl sighed in relief. From there on, Jendayi and the girl [who never told Jendayi her name, oddly enough] were aquantences.

The girl always called her 'Shadow' because very much like a shadow, Jendayi followed the girl [not in town, that could have gotten ugly] around without attracting attention to herself. Many times had she saved the girl from danger; this girl was in her mid-teens and wasn't very good in battle, Jendayi found out quickly. Wondering if she could teach her, she decided not to risk sharing something like that with a human.

Jendayi had spent the next 3 years by the girl's side and vowed to keep her safe [even if they were not really that close, it was just in her genes] and was her 'Shadow'. One day, Jendayi was lying in the sun with her eyes half closed when the girl came rushing forward to her and was screaming like a bashee. Pricking her ears and opening her eyes wide, Jendayi stood on all fours and looked up at the clearly panicked girl. "Mrrrooa?" She said to her in confusion and comfort, even if she could nt understand. "Shadow, a bomb is about to be dropped; and we shall all be killed!" She screamed as she wrapped both of her arms around her neck. Not sure what to do, Jendayi's last action of a panther was nuzzling the neck of the poor girl.

Just before the world went dark, an Eastern coral snake was casually slithering by in the sand. Glancing down at the creature; a loud noise was all she remembered as her memory was wiped and faded to black. When she woke up, Jendayi was now the same height as the girl and has scaley armor. Her tail stuck out in th back and she stick had her claws and ears. Smiling slightly; she thought her new appearance was great an did not bother questioning wy it had happened or even how. From that moment forward, she remembers nothing from her past... and only knows now that she is ready for anything that may come.

After many years, she met an interesting man named Ja-Kal. She grew to like him and lived in Egypt with him. Jendayi claimed him as her mate and vowed with all of her panther morals she would be with him forever, and fight to the death for him; she did the same with her homeland, Egypt. Sadly, she was captured by tese evil beings that call themselves The Watchers. These beings had given her immaculate powers; and with these powers she turned on them. She attacked them all with predjudice, they had taken her away from her Ja-Kal, afterall.

Many hours of battle later; Jendayi had injured several Watcher members [not too severely] and killed one of the generals in a torturous, slow battle. Once she escaped, she spent many a day on a journey, returning to Egypt; where she planned on looking for Ja-Kal. Jendayi promised she would not give up looking for him no matter what; and prepared herself to face death at any moment for him.

Humanic Traits: Human intelligence, Enhanced smell, Speech, Long retractable claws [on both hands and feet], Night vision, Tail [tucks into her wrappings], Tough scaley armor, Enhanced sight, Venom, Fangs, Enhanced senses.

Original Humans Name: Unknown.

Starter Weapon: Small portable whip.

Role play sample: How ‘bout nu?

Last edited by Amayah on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Thank you Nariko.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Ce n'est pas un problem :3

Last edited by Nariko on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm

XD wow
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:40 pm

T'as une problem avec la francais?
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 pm

I understand French you arse, I was just lolling over the fact you randomly used it.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Ne me ridicule pas, j'aime utiliser la francais D:
Je ne peux pas faire les accents sur cet ordinateur...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:50 pm

...just, just shutup... xDDD
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Mais j'aime confuser les personnes qui ne comprenne pas la francais :3
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 pm

.haha you idiots.. xD -suzuko lolles at the sight-
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm

YOUR NOT CONFUSING ME, STOP POSTING RETARDED THINGS XD
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Je n'essaye pas de confuser toi, j'aime confuser les personnes qui n'avons pas d'idee qu'est-ce que la francais est.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Okay, stop posting now; this is getting gay.

=End random side thread on my gorgeous app=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jendayi [finished .]   Jendayi [finished .] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jendayi [finished .]
Page 1 of 1