Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ Dph2d3

Administrators
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ 2cwjubt

Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ 4vpca9

Moderators
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ 1z53vxg

Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ 351y4oi

Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote10Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_voti10Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote10Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_voti10Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ 29008654
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ 3WjC
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote1010%Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote1030%Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote1020%Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote1020%Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote1010%Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote100%Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ Empty
PostSubject: Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~   Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Amayah~
Walking around in her home once more, Canada provided none other than what she wanted, a fight. Looking around with a large, prideful grin on her face; Amayah paced around her tree, thinking deep thoughts. She wanted a fight, and a fight is what she would get. Cleaning herself for a few moments, she wanted to look proper. Walking a few feet in front of her tree, she looked around her; who shall die today? Amayah thought to herself sadistically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~   Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:39 pm

He walked around till he saw a female off in teh distance and a lone thought crossed his mind, kill her. He took into a full flight run at the female as he slowly let his dagger slide out of its compartment in his feathers, surprisingly not injuring himself. As he jumped he flew about 20 feet into the air as he came down the angle was perfect, well aimed at the back of her neck. This was going to be a successful and easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~   Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Amayah~
Looking ahead, she saw a figure approaching her. As he began to run, he flew into the air, not bothering to look up, she laughed as she listened. How cute; he wants to play it airborne style, she thought evilly. Doing a few front flips to get out of his way, she then looked up and reconised her attacker. "Ryokoshky Takeda... we meet again" Amayah said as a cruel smile was drawn on her face. "Why don't you come down to my level, it has been awhile since I saw you.~" She said in a cheerful tone as her eyes flashed evilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~   Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 pm

He didnt even bother, he saw right through the act just like his dagger was going to slice right through her small little vocal chords, he landed took a quick one foot leap at her and swung for the throaght, then crumbled to his hands as he came in with a kick to her legs, pushing off and taking off into the air again his feet landing on one of the branches of the tree as he jumped into the air for better cover.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~   Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Amayah
"Oh, so you don't want to play nice?~" Amayah said as her eyes hardened to give him a more cruel look. "Well, have it your way. I guess it ends here" She told him sternly as she tilted her head back just in time to avoid the blade of his weapon. Her hands began to glow orange as she jumped over him and waited for him to come at her again and smiled. "Here birdy birdy..." Amayah called to him in a threatining tone as she turned her head to see him. Her face fell as she noted his position. "How dare you..." She began slowly. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TREE YOU FEATHERED BASTARD!" Amayah screamed at him as her eyes turned a fiery red. That was her home, no one was allowed near it... no one. She hoped the asshole realized she had home court advantage now, because he just made it personal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~   Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 pm

He watched her then thought of the outcomes here quickly, landing to on the ground he sat there and watched her movements, she now had anger and action on her side while he was just doing this for a quick meal, and even then he had always wondered what it would be like being dead, sleeping maybe, he just turned to look at the female, took a quick turn and started running away from her, dropping his dagger he continued to run. His steps soon becoming a quick attempt for flight he lunged one of his hands into his stomach, using his sharp finger nails to peirce the skin and start gouging into his stomach. He wasn't going to die by anothers hands, but his own. As his wings lost their strenght he just crashed to the ground and rolled. He eyes ending staring at the sky, that dark gray sky, as his eyes slowly started to shut, into oblivion, the dark cold abyss.

OCC: dont question any of this, i dont really care.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~   Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Amayah
Running after him at full speed, she wondered what the dumbass was doing. Looking closer, she realized he was killing himself. "Giving up so soon?" Amayah said to him in a monotone and watched his eyes close. Sighing to herself, she was slightly disappointed by him giving up. Kicking him hard in the face, she decided to toy with him. Picking him up by his ankles, she used all of her strength to swing him around and throw him hard against a nearby building. Hearing a few bones break in his ribs, she smiled.

Changing her approach slightly, she sat on the bottom of her legs and tore open his flesh. Watching as the blood began to flow heavily over his body, she licked her hand and removed the blood from it. Glancing at his wings, her stomach growledas she plucked his feathers and tore off chunks of flesh. Once she had eaten most of his wings, she looked around at the scattered feathers and laughed loudly, her voice echoing over the quiet town.

Licking her lips from her snack, she began her main course. Digging her claws into his sternum, she ripped apart his ribcage with a loud gun shot like noise. Smiling inwardly, she watched as his organs apart and scattered like yarn. Consuming everything else she saw, she purred loudly as she licked the blood from her face and arms calmly. He wasn't have bad, not like chicken... but he would have to do. Glancing down at the pile of bones, she picked them up and stored them under a loose board in the building. Amayah had a plan for these bones, and she decided to keep them safe until she really needed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~   Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Fight Between Amayah & Ryokoshky Takeda!~
Page 1 of 1