Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Wed May 15, 2019 8:52 pm
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] Dph2d3

Administrators
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] 2cwjubt

Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] 4vpca9

Moderators
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] 1z53vxg

Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] 351y4oi

Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote10Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_voti10Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote10Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_voti10Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] 29008654
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] 3WjC
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote1010%Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote1030%Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote1020%Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote1020%Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote1010%Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote100%Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] Empty
PostSubject: Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba]   Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..
I just choose not to be...

Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] Jfsaa

Chikiba looked around. Smelling the air she knew where she was, in Canada. She recognized the scent from the time she and Nariko had came and bumped into Amayah.
..Amayah.. Chikiba wondered if she would bump into her. The two were not as close as Amayah had perhaps wanted but nonetheless, Chikiba was not wanting to ring her neck for anything. At least, not as of yet.

She began to walk down a paved road. Looking down at the condition of the tar, she noticed fine little cracks in the pattern. From the war, probably she told herself. There were pot holes here and there but if cars still existed, they would have not much trouble using this as a port.

On the sides of the roads were little shops. Most of the shops windows were smashed leaving icicles of glass standing up from the frames. When she had reached the end of the road, she turned a block to the right. Stopping, she smelled something. Someone was around this area... but who?

Lifting her nose in the air, she sucked in her breath getting a taste of the scent pass into her mouth. The scent didnt taste like Amayah's.. and it definitely was not a male scent so it couldnt be Nariko. Cautiously she walked up the sidewalk, keeping alert in case of an incoming attack.

Akahane
Whats life without a little fun?

Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba] Rand

Akahane swerved around in the air lazily. This was sure a boring day..she thought to herself. She wanted desperately to play with someone but not many people came to Canada.. Looking down a t the remaining structures of the town, she saw a figure moving about. OH, Goody! she exclaimed. Maybe this person would like to play with Akahane. Hovering for a moment, she adjusted her wings and began to glide towards the person.

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

Chikiba continued to walk on the sidewalk unaware that Akahane was about to tackle hug her. Where was that smell coming from..? she wondered. She didnt see anyone around her.. so where was the person hiding..? She decided to call out to the person. "Hello? I know that someone is around, if you promise to not attack me and come out, I will let you live. If you dont, I'll drag you out myself, then we might come into some problems." She hoped this would motivate or scare the being to come into view.

Akahane

Akahane heard the person speak as she grew nearer to it. "I AM UP HERE!" She yelled just before crashing into the being. Opening her eyes, she saw that she was sitting on a girls legs. Looking up from her black outfit to the girls face, she saw that she had long blue hair. On top of her head two black round-ish ears twitched. Behind her , she noticed a black matching tail. The girl opened her eyes and stared at Akahane. Nervously, Akahane got up off of the girl and outstretched her hand to pull her up.

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

Before Chikiba had the time to look up, she found herself sitting on the sidewalk, with someone on her. Shaking her head, she opened her eyes to find a girl with short pink hair staring at her. Her clothing consisted of three colors, Red, black and white. She had on a black gothic style dress with white trim. On top of her head stood a matching black side hat with red ribbon extending from it. Lastly, she wore Black and white striped stockings matching her black marry jane shoes. "You mind gettin-- Astounded, she paused her question and watched as the girl got up off of her before she had the time to finish. The girl bent over some, extending her hand out to Chikiba. She took it and let the girl pull her up. Once on her feet, she stood there looking at the pink haired girl.

Akahane

Akahane pulled the blue-haired girl to her feet. She stood there somewhat awkwardly waiting for the girl to say something. after a few moments of silence, Akahane bursted out; "So who are you?" She felt somewhat bad if she had startled the girl.

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

"My name is Chikiba, and whom might you be?" she asked in return.

Akahane

"I see, and I am Akahane. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." she replied "Why have you come to Canada?

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

Chikiba blinked at the girls question. She stopped and thought back.. 'what had she came to Canada for..?' Not coming up with a good answer she replied; "I suppose I just started wandering around.." She told the girl with a half smirk. It was not a complete lie, she had just began to walk around.. not wanting to go in any particular place.

Akahane

"So you've been here before then I take it, since you managed to end up here."

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

She looked at the girl. "Yes, I have been here before. With a friend of mine, Nariko. Perhaps you've heard of him?"

Nariko, he was a good soul Chikiba supposed. Though she didnt really have a clear opinion on him as of yet like she usually did upon meeting someone.

Akahane

"Nariko.." Akahane echoed. She racked her brain for any connections attached to the name. "No, I dont suppose I have." She finished after a minute of thinking. She sat down with a smile. Her legs were starting to hurt. She patted a space next to her for Chikiba to sit.

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

"How about Amayah?" Chikiba asked sitting down by the girl.

Akahane

"Nope, sorry." She replied. "Though I have met a few avians." Akahane could picture what they looked like perfectly. One was a dude, named Ikari. Akahane had met him in an old house. He had been a bit standoff-ish. But he had saved her life, so she owed him that. The other, had been a female. She had wore all black and was very quiet. Akahane remembered she had met her in Brazil. Thinking back, she never did get her name..

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

"Oh?". Avians, this intrigued her. Maybe she had met them before. "What were their names?" She asked.

Akahane

"I only got one of their names. One was named Ikari. Ikari Arashi. The other one was a bat of some sort. She was very quiet so I didnt catch her name.. I wonder what happened to her." She had remembered flying towards a mansion with her, intent of finding what was inside of it. But then her memory went blank.

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..

"I havent met them." She told Akahane. She looked around down the long ghost town streets. After a few moments she asked, "So why are you in Canada, Akahane?" Turning to the girl, she awaited her response.

Akahane

"Oh, I live here." She replied with a smile. "Though, not officially."

[they go onto talking about their pasts, ect. and agree that if chikiba needs a lift anywheres, to just ask her.]

end of thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am nothing but a delicate flower.*
~*~~~
If these outstretched hands
Are also a
lie,
Then there's no need for your kind words.
The decorated hollow space
Like this body,
It doesn't matter if it's broken and shattered.
Keep dancing for eternity.~
~*~~~

Characters:

Chikiba

Nezumi Puchikuro
Back to top Go down

Deep inside, where nothings fine, we all have answers to find. [private for Akahane and Chikiba]
Page 1 of 1