Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] Dph2d3

Administrators
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] 2cwjubt

a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] 4vpca9

Moderators
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] 1z53vxg

a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] 351y4oi

a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote10a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_voti10a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote10a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_voti10a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] 29008654
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] 3WjC
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote1010%a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote1030%a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote1020%a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote1020%a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote1010%a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote100%a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko

Neko

a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] Empty
PostSubject: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Talon was flying over the ocean admiring the view . He landed on a mysterious island. He sat down and enjoyed the quiet. The island had a beach and trees dead or not. Rotten apples and skeletons. Just like in a horror movie he said in his mind. He played chess with himself. He didn't need a board. He had a little board with chess pieces in his head. He started vsing himself.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Amayah.
The paths of glory lead but to the grave

In the sky once again, the wind brushed against her face gently and blew around her hair. Breathing in all of the new smells, se decided to take a break and land. Up ahead she saw a rather strange island. How interesting, she thought to herself. Picking up speed, she looked down at the sights around her. With her sharp eyes, she picked out a figure sitting down on the beach portion of the island. Swooping down at a great speed, she touched the ground about ten feet away from the person.

This person looked familiar, he was an avian. Trying to put a face to the memory, she stood there and looked at him. He seemed to be concentrating ard on something; not paying much attention to this... the first person she thought of was Fang. She wondered... could it be? "Greetings, I do believe we have met before..." Amayah started off slowly. She hoped she was not wrong, that could get awkward.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Talon was about to get a check mate when he heard the voice. He stood up he was always the same height as his brother he wondered if that changed. "I don't believe we did" he said. "But anyway greetings" he said. Hes seen a lot of hybrids do this he gave a small bow. "My name is Talon or so i named myself and what is yours?" he asked. He was always to trusting.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Amayah.

Damn, it was not Fang... way to make a fool of yourself, stupid; she thought miserably. "My name is Amayah, pleased to meet you, Talon. Sorry about that... you just reminded me of someone I had met once before..." Amayah told him somewhat awkwardly. Returning the gesture, she too gave him a low bow. Folding her wings behind her back, she licked some dirt off of her arm with her barbed tongue. When she was done, she looked back up at him and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:36 pm

"I had a brother before the.......... fusion i never saw him again that might be whom your thinking of" hen said. He hoped it was he really wanted to see his brother. Come one he thought please please please please. In his mind he was playing a game of connect four. He lost and won every match. It sucked to be him stuck to playing silly board games. He liked chess the most though.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Amayah.

"Well, I am not certain, describe your brother to me." She said politely. She wondered if she should mention the fact that Fang had deceased. Hoping that Fang was not his brother... she formulated a way to tell him gently, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Talon attempted the best description. "He has black hair he loved eagles and stuff some my guess is an avian black hair about the same height as me he was never one for short hair and he never picked fights he wasn't the violent type" he said. He didn't know much about the whole present situation. "oh yeah he liked nicknames like Claw,Fang, and anything sharp" he added. He hoped she saw his brother HE HOPED.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Amayah.

"Ah." Amayah said slowly. Well... this is going to be hard...how must she do this? "Well... I met Fang on my travels" She began. "I am so sorry to say...but, Fang is no longer...with us. Some other hybrid ate him, and has his hawk wings now."
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Talon went on a knee and did a small prayer. He got up "Do you know who ate him?" he asked. In his mind he lost his horse and queen and a few pawns.Move that pawn there king there rook there. Horse there take that queen. The black king will be going down. He remembered what his dad told him before life is like chess complicated and many die. he was good at chess and shall destroy the black side. he wanted to killer......dead.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Amayah.

Amayah knew exactly wo had ate him, but reconised thelook in Talon's eyes. He wanted the killer dead, she could not say as she blamed him... but she also could not allow him to do that. "No, I wish I did, Fang was a pretty nice guy." She lied. She missed Fang sure, but she could not tell him who killed him. Keeping her heart beat at a normal pace, and her body temperature somewhat under control, she gave him no signal she had lied. There was no way he could know.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 pm

"oh" he said. He let down a tear then wiped quickly. Cant cry in this world he said to himself in his mind. he knew she knew he wasn't a bumbass. He knew only because she showed no emotion during saying it she tried to hide the emotion no sadness no happiness no nothing. She tried to hard. Oh well the killer must be important to her. He just let it go when he sees the killer he will know.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Amayah.

"Hey, don't be sad." Amayah told him comfortingly, snapping out of her zombie-like phase. "Look, if it makes you feel better, I lost a few friends too... then again, in this world, I sadly had to kill some as well." She added somewhat rudely at te end. "Don't let it effect you though, you are eventually going to kill someone too who had an importance to somewhat." Amayah said as she walked over closer to him and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. Rubbing his shoulder gently and comfortingly, she smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Talon lost his sadness and was now pissed and shocked. "I held on to hope for more than 10 years and now its gone" he whispered. He lost his castle and his horse. he had two pawns a horse and a castle left the other side had twice as much. He never lost but now he might. he closed his eyes. "does it ever get better" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Amayah.

Rubbing his shoulder a little harder, she tried to soothe him. Looking into his eyes, she no longer saw sadness, but anger and a little bit of shock. Hoping he was goingto be okay, she said calmly, "Of course it gets better. All you need is a friend, or just someone to be there for you when you need a hand." Amayah told him nicely, maybe they could be friends. At least, until he met Urufu, that is.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:42 pm

He was better now. "Thank you" he whispered. He moved the white horse check, king moved. Rook there check, king moves. Pawn move check mate.He was better now he was happy the pain lowered down it was nothing now. He was about to start another game of chess when he switched to sorry then switched back to chess. Chess is better he said to himself.

a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] ChessGame
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Amayah.

"You are most welcome, Talon." Amayah whispered as well. Flicking her tail back and forth slightly, she looked up at the sky. "Did you want to fly around a bit? I find a nice flight always clears my mind..." She asked him nicely.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 pm

"Yah" he said.talon took a step back and shot out his great wings. he jumped up into the air and stayed about 30 feet in the air. He needed a break he cleaned off the chess board. talon looked around the island one side had what looked like what was left of a mountain or mountains. The middle was grassy but destroyed buildings everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Amayah.

"All right!" She cried out as she too flung her wings out at full span and gently kicked off of the ground. Lifting off, she looked up at him and flew by his side. "Where do you want to go?" Amayah asked exctiedly. She hoped he wanted to go somewhere fun. Looking over at him, she smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:10 pm

"I just wanna go somewhere why don't you decide " He said. He flew in circles above her. He did flips while going in a circle. He loved flying more than before. "and i don't care if its in the middle of no where" he added. Flip here twirl here flip twirl there he was doing everything ready to follow. he stayed still for a moment waiting for Amayah.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Amayah.

Watching him do tricks in the air, she laughed to herself slightly. She was beginning to like him more and more. Thinking for a second, she thought of a place they could go. "Hmm... I can't think of anywhere I want to go right now. Lets just fly." Amayah suggested as she attempted to do a flip like Talon and lost her balance slightly. Clawing the air and straightening her strong tail, she regained her balance and flapped hard; hovering on the sopt and laughing at herself. Looking up at Talon, she wondered what he was always concentrating on.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:26 pm

talon flew around the island looking around doing flips and twirls. he was enjoying himself nothing can go wrong right now. Talon let out a huge grin which was his first grin in 10 years. He looked around enjoying himself. He flew up high than sky rocketed down. He flew up side down for awhile enjoying the clouds his mind memorized the island. he wont be crashing unless someone attacked him but no one was here at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Amayah.

Smiling as she watched him, she knew he was feeling better; this made her happy. Emitting a lion-like roar in glee, she too began flying around with him. Flying overtop of him, she began to poke and gently claw his back playfully. Maybe he wanted to play too. She hoped he would not get the wrong message and think she was ttacking him, but nontheless, she continued and laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:40 pm

"awwwwww that hurt"! he shouted he then dropped down into the dead forest of dead trees. He kicked off of a tree knocking it down but flying to the other side of the island. It would have worked two if just then he didn't crash into a rock well his foot. He did a flip and face in dirt.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Amayah.

Gasping, she noticed he had fallen and went downward. She heard him say it hurt, she was gentle... and it still hurt him. Looking down at her hands; sh was ashamed of herself slightly. Swooping down at great speed, she landed next to him. "I am so sorry! I was just playing around, that was gentle for me... oh please forgive me!" Amayah said in panic and very fast. She hoped he heard all that... when she panics, she often talks fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]   a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bird a plane a FRICKEN AWSOME OWL [rated t for language]
Page 1 of 1