Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Kato Vs Afonso  Dph2d3

Administrators
Kato Vs Afonso  2cwjubt

Kato Vs Afonso  4vpca9

Moderators
Kato Vs Afonso  1z53vxg

Kato Vs Afonso  351y4oi

Kato Vs Afonso  23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote10Kato Vs Afonso  I_voti10Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Kato Vs Afonso  29008654
Kato Vs Afonso  AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Kato Vs Afonso  3WjC
Kato Vs Afonso  21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote1010%Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote1030%Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote1020%Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote1020%Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote100%Kato Vs Afonso  I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kato Vs Afonso

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Afonso slowly creped through the ruins of the city, hissing every now and then. His tail twitched and his 4 arms were prepared for battle, armed with their gauntlets. Afonso stopped for a moment, he sniffed the air. "Perfect day for a battle.." he said to himself "..and for a meal." he continued through the ruins.
Kato Vs Afonso  Anthro_115
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Kato appeared behind a tree as quietly as possible. "hey there lunch" he said with a mad man grin. Kato had the whip around his arm and handle in his hand. His other hand was ready to claw some face. Kato was hungry and nothing stops him when he is hungry.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Afonso turned. Who the hel was this? He saw the whip around his arm. Looks like he came prepared. Afonso grinned, revealing his sharp fangs. He started to creep towards the odd character. He stopped a few feet away and put up his 4 fists. "..You seem like a challenging opponent....then again....i shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." he grinned and his tail twitched.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Kato chuckled "well time to die you lizard" said Kato who grabbed his sword. Im ready come on he said in his mind. Damn lizards with their sharp tools. He never makes the first move its a fatal thing. He waited when he came he was ready. "now will you survive " he asked him in his voice. "NO" he said in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:27 pm

"hahaha, if you have a big mouth for such a small runt." He put out his arms, revealing all four blades. Drool dripped from his face. He leans forward and breaks out into a sprint, 2 arms infront of him the other 2 stretched outward. "Time to die you magget!" He moves one arm downward so he can bring up a quick swing, cutting his opponent, and making the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Kato took a step backward he got a nasty scratch. Kato then threw a dagger at the lizard. Kato used his thunder beetle power to go BAM and run around the lizard whipping him. He was bleeding and it was bad. there was no pain luckily he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Afonso quickly blocked the knife with his gauntlet. Before he could react, a strike of pain filled his body. What happened? Afonso did not wasted any time. He quickly spun to whip his tail at Kato. He then hopped backwards, once again, spreading out his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Kato got a big bam with a tail. Kato just made a bigger circle not caring. He gabbed the dagger stopped for a second then tied the dagger to the end of the whip and continued his onslaught. hopefully now blood will come. He had to survive he needed this. He thought of what and who he would meet and what would he go to.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Afonso saw what he was doing. "Heh, that wont do you much good." Afonso started to block the whip's blows. He was pretty simple to block it now that there was a weapon at the end of it. Still, Afonso got some cuts from the blade. He finally pushed his way closer and jumped forward to bring up one swing of his gauntlet and then he used one of his other arms to bring another blade swinging.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Kato quickly stopped and went behind him and brought his sword down to go through his back. He felt not faster but that everyone was slower. He hoped he could get this over with. Come on death of the lizard. He hoped and prayed in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Afonso had dived away into a somersault, barely missing the sword. He looked back to see the sword stabbed into the ground.."Close one.." he stood up.."You are very skilled.." He smirked,"..but that does not make you better than me!"
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:09 pm

"I never said anything about being better than you" Kato said. He thought of what he can do in the situation. he had four weapons that he could wield at once. Kato did what he believed was best. He whipped him putting all his extra speed in it if it landed it would be a head hit.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:12 pm

The light reflected from Afonso's eye, quickly he launched all four fists about his head. The whip bounced back but still whipped Afonso in the back of the neck, shedding blood. He slid back, seeing how the impact was very great. He spits, "Dam...this is a good battle.." He slides all his blades together to make a shrieking sound and lashes them outward in his battle position. He grins, "Give me all you got!"
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

"crap" he said time to attempt. he put his sword in one hand and put that back but still pointing at him. he put a other hand in front. Kato then took a mocking bird hop back and charged. (a about 10 foot hop).
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Afonso laughed and spit again. "Alright lets play it that way." He charged right his opponent at a full sprint. His arms were extended to make an X. He hopped at the last few feet swinging all 4 arms right at his opponent. He lined up the blows from 1 blade to the last, bringing all four blades down upon the opponent. If these blades hit his opponent, he would surely be unable to battle.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Kato leaped in the air extended his wings for one slow beat. He then flipped and swung for the lizards back of head. God he was determined so determined that determined isn't the right word. Kato didn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Afonso had realized his opponent had flew up, dodging his attack. This time Afonso was prepared, he turned his head to see the blade come down at him. He put up one of his 4 arms and the sword clashed into his gauntlet. Taking a chance, he pulled the sword to help launch himself at his opponent, slashing at him with all 4 blades.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:48 pm

"fuck" he said as he attempted a offensive defensive move. He pushed the sword into the opponent and flew up. Kato started to whip him from a safe distance dagger still tied to the end. Kato had a crazed expression. He chuckled to his own insanity.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Afonso slashed the dagger away with his gauntlets' blades. The whip has been easier to block. The dagger really reduces the speed and gives me a way of blocking the whip. But it can also do major damage like on his neck. Soon Afonso fell to the ground, landing with a pound on his giant feet. This is gonna be fun. He started to sprint around, waiting for the opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Kato laughed out loud. he stopped using the whip for a moment. He took off the dagger and continued with his onslaught. BAM BAM BAM BAM he whipped at the lizard. Kato chuckled some more. The chuckling stopped and he just had a evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 pm

His sprint was at a good speed. It missed most of the lashes the whip has thrown at him. Some still hit him, only to leave a few scratches. Then Afonso that now was the best time to strike. He turned courses and went at a zig zag run. Once he was close enough he launched himself at his opponent. He spun around to hit him in the face with his big, thick tail. Then he followed it up by slashing two cuts into his opponents legs. He then broke out into a run again.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 pm

"AHHH" Kato screamed as he got hit. Kato did a flip from the face hit. Kato moved higher at a slamming 11 feet. He started to whip and he waited for lizard boy to try that again. He made sure he hit where he was going and not where he was. that should increase my attack possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:11 am

So he figured out his strategy. Afonso was a very agile hybrid. He made sharp turns and points and stopped before a whip was swung. He did get hit once, giving him a cut on his back. "You will die here." a whip whipped at him and he wrapped the whip around one of his arms. He quickly ran at Kato, three arms open. Afonso jumped into the air and was face to face with Kato. He used one arm to grab his neck, another grabbing the wrist that gripped the handle of the whip. That leaves one arm open. Afonso used his last arm to stab through Kato's chest, doing mass damage. His arm that was wrapped in the whip was bleeding due to the hit. Afonso twisted the arm that stabbed through Kato's chest, trying to make it hurt even more. Afonso then kicked Kato's body away so his blade would come out of the body's chest. Blood flew through the air as Afonso dropped to the ground, landing onto his feet. Afonso turned to see Kato's body hit the ground. He stood back to see what his move had done.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Kato was determined NOT to die. as soon as the lizard grabbed his whip arm and his neck he used recharge again. Lightning struck giving him that boost. He fell to the floor. He quickly got up with a crazed determined expression. "fuck you" he shouted. He was bleeding but not feeling pain. He remembered his dagger he put in his sleeve. He quickly flung at him straight for the heart. he used his increased speed and power into. His determination was to its max. He looked to his right and grabbed his sword which was on the ground he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Afonso slowly got to his feet and grinned, "You are tough.." he clanked his blades together. Afonso didn't know exactly what happened next. The opponent put a dagger into his chest. He looked down to see bloody running down his chest. "So...you managed hit me." he spit. He pulled the dagger out, blood gushing. "Heh." He threw it, stabbing it into the ground. "I guess i'll have to work quickly...before i bleed out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kato Vs Afonso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kato Vs Afonso    Kato Vs Afonso  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kato Vs Afonso
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next