Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. Dph2d3

Administrators
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. 2cwjubt

Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. 4vpca9

Moderators
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. 1z53vxg

Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. 351y4oi

Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote10Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_voti10Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote10Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_voti10Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. 29008654
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. 3WjC
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote1010%Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote1030%Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote1020%Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote1020%Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote1010%Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote100%Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Amayah.
A day without you is like a year without rain,
I need you by my side;
Don't know how I'll survive.

Laying flat on her back on top of Ja-Kal's pyramid, she gazed up at the sky thinking about the universe. She thought of her friends. She thought of Urufu. She thought of her sister and mother. She thought of Kibou.

Everything was on Amayah's mind as her eyes closed for a brief moment to take it all in. When she openened her eyes again, she was over it; she sat up. Lifting herself up, she was on her feet and looked down at the ground. Throwing herself off of it, she straightened her body and plumeted towards the ground head first.

Last edited by Amayah on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Arachnil
“You know what, I can't explain what it's like to go insane or to be insane. Being insane is just being myself.

Arachnil was laying on the glass bored to death. I mean whats so exciting about a dumb old glass land. Arachnil looked around and spotted a figure plunging down. Good he thought free food or well FAST food. He laughed. He sat in a crouch chewing on poison web and he put poison under his tongue. Yummy yummy yummy. He awaited the flying persons demise.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

As she plumeted faster and faster towards the ground, Amayah waited. Not moving a muscle, she waited. Just five or ten feet from the ground, she opened her large wings and swooped up, hovering over the area that was almost her grave. Smirking to herself, she was proud; her reaction time was improving. She liked that.

Landing on the ground smoothly, she looked around. No one seemed to be around; just in case, however, she sniffed the air for enemies. Nothing came to her, until a familiar scent ran up her nasal passages. Someone was here. Someone was near. Who was it? Straighteneing her back, she stood at full height and called out, "Who is there?" Into the nothingness it echoed and rang in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Arachnil
“You know what, I can't explain what it's like to go insane or to be insane. Being insane is just being myself.

Arachnil decided ton ignore this hybrid. He was pissed his meal was yeah deciding suicide was a bad idea. Arachnil continued chewing and hiding the poison. Arachnil wondered where he heard that voice before. He heard it twice before to be exact. He started putting sound with memory. He waited his eyes widened oh crap its Mrs. drop on glass.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

Fine, you do not wish to come to me, I shall come to you; Amayah thought to herself. Opening her wings again, she flew high into the sky and looked down upon the ground with her sharp eyesight. Spotting someone, she dove down to the hybrid; as she made out the body and face, she knew exactly who this was.

Placing both her taloned feet on the ground hard; she landed with a loud thump about a foot in front of him. "We meet again." Amayah said with a grin. She wondered if he still hated her for the treatment he received from the last time. "Don't worry. I am in a rather good mood today, I suppose." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Arachnil

Arachnil looked at her deciding what to say. He couldn't think of something. "yes we do yes we do" he said. He decided to start repeating everything he says to see if it gets on her nerves. Arachnil looked casually around again spotting his web across no prey. he looked back at the female.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

"I know we got off on the wrong foot the last time... but I was having a bad day. I still don't exactly like you, but I just want you to know I do not plan to kill you unless you plan on killing me." Amayah told him casually. Looking at him, she wondered if he was hungry. "Want to get something to eat?" She asked him as nicely as she could without gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 pm

"depends are you gonna be like that that witch in that show that invited the kids in and then planned on eating them except im the kids and your the witch im the kids your the witch" he said. "if not ok" he added. He could use a friendship but...... if she trys anything poison time. "im starving" he said truthfully. His web wasn't getting anything sadly.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

She burst out laughing at his words. "Alright Hansel, get in my belly." She teased. "No, I do not plan on eating you unless you try anything funny to me." Amayah told him truthfully. "Starving are you? Webs aren't catching anything good? Well, let's fix that. You like avian...besides me? I can see the disappointment in your eyes from when I didn't perish from my prior fall." Amayah said with a soft laugh as her eyes twinkled with glee. Maybe he was not all that bad afterall.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Arachnil

Arachnil laughed with her. "in this glass land webs don't have much they can be put on its easier between buildings." he said. "oh yeah yes do I love avians don't worry your the only person i know that would help around here" he said. He got up stretching his arms. Oh yeah he thought finally help. Arachnil was stuck here without food in the middle of the glasslands. He had no food and kept winding up here.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

Looking down at him, she felt a smidge sorry for him. "Well, I have been called many things, but help is a first." Amayah said with a laugh. "I may not be able to help your web problem, but I can definitely oblidge for food." She told him as she looked up at the sky. "I have an idea. It will amuse you, it always does me. It is very effective though, just wait here." She said kindly as she took off into the sky.

Once she reached a high enough level, she hovered in the air and cupped her hands around her mouth. Opening her mouth wide, she made a loud squawking noise. This was a mating call for crows. Hopefully, one would fly by and they would have a meal. She kept squawking loudly and glancing down at Arachnil occaisionally and grinning. She could not help but be amused by the noise.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Arachnil looked to his right. He looked at his deathtrap of a web. He was bored and hungry so he made a huge web between two pyramids. from the call he caught about five avians. he scurried over there. he was grinning he was starving. His hunger was huge. He ran and ran he made scratch marks on the glass. he also made some holes. who fricken cares he thought.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

Cackling to herself as she had seen what the call had brought. Making one last call; she landed. "How is that for fast food?" Amayah teased. That was fun. She wondered what they would do next.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Arachnil

Arachnil started eating he was really happy. He ate and ate. three more crow hybrids went down. Arachnil finished off two and was starting on his third. yummy yummy yummy. he loved this meal.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

Watching him gorge upon the hybrids with a grin, she felt light and good inside knowing her deed had been positive. Sitting down gingerly on the glassy ground, she began to stray into her own day dreamy world. Thinking of Urufu and all of her friends along her journey again, she sighed happily. Today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Arachnil finished off four even though he usually ate only a head. Oh well stomach must be growing he said to himself. He sat down and gnawed on a bone. yummy yummy yummy. He let out a small burp. "excuse me" he said. His eyes widened. What the hell did excuse me mean. humanness was sneaking on him.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

"I take it you do not know human customs either?" Amayah asked him with a small laugh at the confusion on his face from the word. She knew how he felt. That amused her greatly. Amayah wondered if she should explain the customs she knew; or even if he cared.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Arachnil
]

"No i have no idea I'm used to catch and eat what are they?" he asked. he needed to know what he was saying. he didn't wanna say accidentally something like come here when i wanted them to go away. go good fricken doctor.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

Laughing slightly, she looked at him. He was quite the character. "Well, I am no expert on humans seeing as I am not one. Well, technically we both are... but whatever." Amayah told him as she waved off her own comment. "Excuse me is a term humans use when they burp or something like that when they are excusing themselves for their own actions. It is hard to explain, and it is weird, but it is what they do."
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Arachnil

"oh" he said. In his mind he hit the doctor. "sometimes i wonder what the hell is with humans or the past breed" he said. He hated humans. Excuse me and hey lets nuke the wold.what the hell is a nuke."thank you for telling me" he said. he just hit his head. frick another thing must be a human thing. god why are they so complicated.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

"No problem. Humans are a complicated race. But to be honest, they also are the most terrible race out there. I personally don't find them worth my time. I have adapted to their ways, but I don't exactly enjoy it either. You know?" Amayah asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Arachnil

"yeah i know god we wouldn't even be doing this without them" he said shooting his arms out. all six of them. He hated them he hated them to death. He missed his old life.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

"I do give them credit for certain man-made things. I also give them credit for my life here in this new world... I do miss my old ways... but whats done is done right?" She said to Arachnil. She really did think they could be friends. Amayah now began to feel like quite the asshole for the last time they had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Arachnil

"yah " he said. he rethought everything. hee would never have friends. he would never have legs. he woulfd never have tried hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Amayah.
I need you by my side;

Out of nowhere, Amayah could not stand it anymore. "You don't hate me for being such a bitch last time do you?" She blurted out and covered her mouth with her right hand as her eyes widened. Good job, dipshit; she thought to herself miserably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].   Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE]. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Nails & Broken Hearts. [PRIVATE].
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next