Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] Dph2d3

Administrators
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] 2cwjubt

Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] 4vpca9

Moderators
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] 1z53vxg

Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] 351y4oi

Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote10Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_voti10Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote10Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_voti10Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] 29008654
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] 3WjC
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote1010%Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote1030%Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote1020%Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote1020%Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote1010%Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote100%Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] Empty
PostSubject: Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished]   Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name:Mattaki Hitogoroshi

Appearance:Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] Anime-Boy-1

Personality: His name is Mattaki Hitogoroshi he is the perfect killer.He is a stealthy assassin. He Has many X factors any thing can set him off. He is very shy no friends.Never has he ever done anything good he is an unholy demon.
His insanity is incurable breaching far past his own limits."Insanity is my holy water insanity is me! I'm not insane every one else is. Insanity is sanity." He is an athletic Jock. He loves all sports hates every one that plays them besides him.

Background: He ran to school as usual. He refused all directions. Today he got his report card although he didn't listen he got good grades all A-'s and B's but still he was sad he knew his father would be angry. He sat in the back of the class for the rest of the day. Today he didn't run home instead he walked as slow as he could.

When he got home his father read his report card his father beat him for ten minutes. He was also grounded for 6 weeks. His father was an abusive manic he ruined Mattaki Hitogoroshi's life. When Mattaki was 6 the abuse started his father recently developed an addiction to cocaine no wonder his father is abusive.

At the age of seven Mattaki started getting interested in sports, but sadly his father would not let him play any of them. Mattaki was not aloud to do anything no sports,TV,video games, not even the computer. As you may have guessed all Mattaki could do is read or study. Every day Mattaki would think about running away, but he couldn't leave his mother. His mother was nicer than any one Mattaki had ever met.

Lying in his room Mattaki sat thinking about why his father was
so mean to him. He honestly couldn't think of a reason besides his fathers cocaine addiction. Now Mattaki was thinking why his father started doing cocaine he thought it was probably just stress from his dad's job. Mattaki feel asleep.

When he woke up his mother handed him an chameleon and said happy birthday, but don't let your father see it.All of the sudden his father came into the room shouting holding a 8 millimeter pistol. Obviously high his father shot Mattaki's mother in the face. Mattaki grabbed the gun out of his fathers hand and shot him repeatedly in the heart.

He grabbed his chameleon and ran to pet co. they had a pet snake for sale he bought it with the money he stole from his father. On his way out he way out he took some food. When he got to hobo alley he a nuke was dropped on the park and he Mattaki blacked out. When he woke up he was astonished he was part snake part chameleon.

Animalistic Traits: fangs,poison,camouflage,enhanced attack speed, tail, spikes on back, scales, and shedding.

Original Animal:snake chameleon

Starter weapon: cheap bow

Role play Sample: I was walking down the vacant sidewalk, when without warning a man in a black jacket jumped out with a firearm and threatened to shoot if i didn't hand him my money. I grabbed his heavy pistol and turned it on him, replying "no - YOU GIVE ME THE MONEY." A cop soon arrived after my statement, and tried to stop us. But the violator pulled out a smaller pistol, which was silver, and shot out a single bullet at the police officer. This threw him back, and left him lying dead on the street.

After he had slaughtered the officer, he turned back to me. And in an instant, a lifted the gun at his level - and as i did, he did as well. So on this street, to men stood against each other, gun to gun. Neither of them spoke a single word or released any sighs until i opened my mouth and said - stating the obvious, " it seems we have reached an impasse." I curled an end of my lips to a nervous smile. He chuckled, and at that point we agreed to call it a truce. We would both go home unharmed and forget about all this. Unfortunately for the cop, he well... he'll never be the same.

As we shook hands, guns still drawn, and began to back away slowly - i kept my eye on his every move. I knew I couldn't trust him, what was there to trust? a criminal? a no good, evil, wrong doing criminal? No, I couldn't have him walking these streets, if i had, i couldn't sleep at night. So when his shoulder relaxed in the slightest - I shot off my pistol. The gun pierced him and i jumped to the side; trying to avoid any possible last shots from him. But there were none. It went through his fragile heart; and he may have even been dead before he hit the ground. I went back on my word.

Last edited by sargentscarer on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished]   Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Approved~ However, if you have not made an app with a roleplay sample on it before. You need a roleplay sample. It is always mandatory for your first character. Sorry buddy.
Back to top Go down

Mattaki Hitogoroshi [finished]
Page 1 of 1