Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Lumin Oso Dph2d3

Administrators
Lumin Oso 2cwjubt

Lumin Oso 4vpca9

Moderators
Lumin Oso 1z53vxg

Lumin Oso 351y4oi

Lumin Oso 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Lumin Oso I_vote10Lumin Oso I_voti10Lumin Oso I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Lumin Oso 29008654
Lumin Oso AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Lumin Oso 3WjC
Lumin Oso 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Lumin Oso I_vote1010%Lumin Oso I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Lumin Oso I_vote1030%Lumin Oso I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Lumin Oso I_vote1020%Lumin Oso I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Lumin Oso I_vote1020%Lumin Oso I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Lumin Oso I_vote100%Lumin Oso I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lumin Oso

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

Lumin Oso Empty
PostSubject: Lumin Oso   Lumin Oso I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Lumin Oso
Prounounced: Loo-Mee-Nn ; Oh-So

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Her light green hair is

Before the war, Lumin was a very young in appearance, though she happens to be 17 and out of highschool. She had beautiful and almost flawless pale skin, and a smile that would bright up any day. She would wear slim, comfortable, and very complimenting clothing. Her hair was a dark brown hue and her skin had a slight tint of color. Her eyes were brown, as well, and she attracted many young boys--all of which she shot down, because she had her own unrequited love for someone.

After the war, her hair changed hues to a light green which is still as smooth and long if let down as it was before, though she perfers it in a ponytail coming out either her left or right side of her head (She has no real preference, it just depends what side it happens to be on when she puts it up. She pays no real attention.). Her eyes are now black and petite, inherited from the bugs. She also shrunk down in size to a measly 5'1" (Her being 5"6' before).

Personality:
Lumin is just as her name suggests, bright--in many ways. She would illuminate the hallways of school with her knowledge, and the crowds of public areas with her chipper composure. She's an honestly and truthfully nice person who can't be brought down to levels of anger no matter what you do--she'll just ignore you if you attempt to do anything.

Though, now with the war being over and her having to survive, her brain reacts to serious situations like she would've to a test. Her whole entire body will shut off the happy-go-lucky parts of her composure and activate a 'serious mode', to put it as well as I can into words.

Background:

Lumin Oso was a young girl with soft brown hair that would go down to just above her hip. Smiling, she was the life of elementary school. Though, some people found her odd. Why? She had a very, very odd love of bugs. Any bugs, at that. Spiders, Flies, Butterflies, Bees, Wasps, even ...Cockroaches--though she never touched them because of their filth. Growing up, she was academically above most of her class...most. She wasn't perfect, not by any means. But she tried as hard as possible.

Learning more and more, she was in honours classes for all her Highschool years and took classes on animal and insect anatomy. She was completely intrested in it. At home, she had her own shed-like building in her backyard dedicated to holding different types of insects. She bred Butterflies from their early Caterpillar years, Spiders from their small egg sacks, and even worms and ants! She had a special room, though. A dark little extension, for fireflies. She loved them. Loved them more than anything. Their illuminating rears would mezmerize Lumin so much that she could stay there for half the night just staring at the fly around before she captured them back into their small jars and left.

During her 11th grade year she, and a very surprising large group of students, got early graduation thanks to them all having enough credits from extra-classes. Lumin got into college straight afterwords, and was very happy with herself. She would become a scientist...or, at least, so she thought.

Soon after she left, she was dissapointed to see that the colleges in her area all shut down, due to an unknown reason.

Not too long after the disappointing event, she heard about the war that was said to come. She spent the last of her days in her shed, with her insects. She let most of them free, except the caccoons of butterflies that had just a few more days to go out, and the wasps...and of course, her beloved fireflies. She wouldn't let them go. Not ever.

A day just before the war, the butterfly caccoons all hatched and she let them go with her sorrowful tears. She hoped they would live a well life until the end came. She went back in and brought the remaining wasp containers into the firefly room, where she would keep them in the container. She didn't leave the shed for the rest of the night after eating. It worried her parents, but they didn't want to pry her from what she loved--not as the world was going to be thrown into a large war.

The day of the war came, and people were screaming and yelling, running across the streets. It was pure havoc in her area, as it most likely was everywhere else. Her parents saw their daughter one more time before they decided to flee and they cried all together, a happy family that would soon be deceased. The daughter stayed with her fireflies to the last minute, too. The wasps, too. The wasps all buzzed around the main part of the shed, and Lumin stayed inside with the fireflies. She was dissapointed. All of the care she had given to these fireflies to make them shine so bright, all the care she gave to all of the other, released, insects to have them grow....it was all going to waste.

The bomb dropped, and shook the whole place. Lumin was, unfortunately, standing as the bomb penetrated the earth, and it caused her to bash her head against the door between the Firefly room and the wasps inhabited by wasps. A bit dazed, Lumin got up to see some panicing wasps. She tried to dodge any of them that came by, but failed. She was stung a few times, and it was pretty painful at that. The fireflies all flew around and for an instant it would seem like the fireflies were trying to protect the poor Lumin...or it was just her imagination from her bias. Soon the cloud of radioactivity of the bomb shrouded over her town and everything went black and red.

Waking up, hours later, she looked around as she lay on the floor. Lumin took a feww good looks up at the sky....wait, the sky? Looking down, she was perched on what used to be a desk that was in the shed, and the roof was utterly gone. She got up and rubbed her wings.....wings? She turned her head very slowly and hesitantly to see she had two pairs of wings and a funny bulbous thing hanging off her rear end. "....Shit." She muttered to herself as she took everything in. She was...a bug, now? She felt slight joy in this. She was what she loved so much...but then it died down. She's....a bug. How many laws does this defy? Most likely, alot.

She eventually took a good grasp on the things going on, but she wasn't sure entirely, of course....

After days of practice, she learned to fly well. ...If the definition of "well" is "Crashing into every fucking thing that stands above 2 inches". She would learn, though. She would.

Her outlook on the world has changed a bit since before. She still takes everything more serious, but....She's alot more serious about it. She doesn't have much to look forward to, now. No more visiting insect zoos, or taking care of her own. No more school. No more anyone she knows. It was dissapointing and dropped her happiness level by 50%. She would learn to live, though. She's a bit more bloodlusty now that she has that wasp in her.

Animalistic Traits:

~Swift Reactions - Wasp
~Flying - Wasp/Firefly
~Natural Light - Firefly
**Comes from her hair, eyes, wings, the bulbous thing on her rear, and her hands
~Very Small, but noticable, Anger issues - Wasp
~The intense need to glow in pitch black areas - Fireflies

Original Animal:
Firefly
Wasp

Starter weapon:

Softwood Club
Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu