Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The lonely road. [Private] Dph2d3

Administrators
The lonely road. [Private] 2cwjubt

The lonely road. [Private] 4vpca9

Moderators
The lonely road. [Private] 1z53vxg

The lonely road. [Private] 351y4oi

The lonely road. [Private] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The lonely road. [Private] I_vote10The lonely road. [Private] I_voti10The lonely road. [Private] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The lonely road. [Private] I_vote10The lonely road. [Private] I_voti10The lonely road. [Private] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The lonely road. [Private] 29008654
The lonely road. [Private] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The lonely road. [Private] 3WjC
The lonely road. [Private] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The lonely road. [Private] I_vote1010%The lonely road. [Private] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The lonely road. [Private] I_vote1030%The lonely road. [Private] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The lonely road. [Private] I_vote1020%The lonely road. [Private] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The lonely road. [Private] I_vote1020%The lonely road. [Private] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The lonely road. [Private] I_vote100%The lonely road. [Private] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The lonely road. [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

The lonely road. [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 pm

~Luna~

Luna wondered a forest a little past Moncton, N.B, Canada. She was so used to these forests it was getting old. Fast. She closed her eyes for a moment. She heard a fairly distant twig snapping. Her eyes flew open again. There was a blur of movement in a bit of a safe distance, but then again, you were probably never safe anymore. It probably didn't even matter where you were. You could always be in danger of... something..
Her eyes focused on a very small, something, that hovered over a creature covered in blood. A smile crept onto her scarred face though it didn't meet her eyes, it was still indeed a smile. The figure definitly wasn't fully human. That she could make out, quite easily, in fact.
In a second, she was about three metres closer and looking down from a branch high into an old evergreen tree. She stared down with a thoughtful gaze. She made a purposeful whistling sound to draw its attention. Its head snapped up toward her. She was still smiling at herself, until she noticed she was staring down at wolverine.
Ugghh! I hate these things! She said to herself. Still, she jumped down, landing with a soft, thump She drew her dagger, and faced the adorable creature. She suddenly stopped for a moment, and breathed, now, just what is a little creature like you doing so close to the city, hmm.. ? Luna took two steps toward it before it flinched and ran in the opposite direction, leaving its dying prey for Luna to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

Jumping out of her tree and landing on her feet, she yawned briefly. Stretching her arms and wings lazily, she then folded her wings behind her back again casually. I wonder what is on the menu today; Amayah thought with a lopsided grin. Hearing a voice, she perked her ears. Someone was here.

Listening more carefully, it was not a familiar voice. Friend or foe? The only thoughts racing in her mind, friend or foe...was this person dangerous? It was a females voice, she took her chances and began walking towards the voice; a slight smile painted upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

~Luna~

Luna stared down at the poor dead thing that seemed to be her kin. Yes, indeed it had been a fox, before the wolverine had gotten to it, and started tearing out its intestines. There were suddenly tears welling up in her eyes. She couldn't even do anything about them. She put her dagger in its belt loop.
She knelt down next to her ex-brother or sister, and sub-conscously heard footsteps coming toward her, making her ears twitch. She quickly wiped the salty tears from her face and turned toward the sound. Re-drawing her dagger. She started toward the sound of the strangers footsteps. When the steps became louder, thats when she stopped and waited for the possible threat. Her face still red, and her eyes puffy from crying. She waited.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Amayah.

She sensed the figure stopped moving, wondering if she was about to attack; she quietted her footsteps. She sniffed the air, she smelled metal. The creature had a weapon. Fuck, she was going to attack. Turning the corner, she stood before the female.

She was not all that tall, and her eyes seemed red and puffy. She looked as though she had been crying, was something wrong? Sniffing the air once more, she noted the familiar scent. Another canine. This girl was a fox. Walking forward, she stopped about 5 or 6 feet from her; glancing down at her weapon, she then looked deep into the eyes of the girl. Staring at her, she remained motionless, and standing up straight. She decided against getting in a defensive position, she did not desire starting shit at the moment. Not in the mood today.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 pm

~Luna~

Luna stared back at the chick in front of her. Judging by her body language she wasn't looking to fight.. at this moment anyway.. Luna put her feeble dagger in its hook, and staightened her poster. Took a shaky breath and said in a voice barely audible, Hi. Im Luna. She then offered her hand to the unknown girl before her. Waiting for her to either change her mind on her attack, take it, or any other possible reaction that this girl could produce.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Amayah.

Taken aback by her response, she noted that the girl was trustworthy and not at all hungry. She smiled in her head, she she grabbed the hand of the girl and gave it a quick, hard shake. Pulling her hand away again, she bowed her head to her. "I am Amayah, pleased to meet you." Amayah said softly, almost in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

~Luna~

Luna smiled at Amayah, ...indeed... indeed it is... This time she spoke a little bit louder. She took a step back, then looked behind her. Showing Amayah the reason for her proof of weakness.Tears began to well in her eyes again. They say emotions are for the weak.. I guess I've ran out of strength... A weak smile formed on her mouth, although it didn't seem to meet her eyes. She turned back to Amayah, the sort-of smile still on her face. Thats how nature taked its course isn't it.? By eating each other. Other wise you just die, don't you. ? [i] The smile dissappeared and she turned, then started walking towards the half eaten fox.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Amayah.

"Emotions may be for the weak, yes. But isn't true strength nothing more than how well you hide the pain?" Amayah said with a mysterious look painted upon her face. She wondered if the fox was one of her relatives, or maybe someone she knew. Walking closer to Luna, she looked down at the half eaten being.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:49 pm

~Luna~

Luna kept walking as she thought about what Amayah had just told her. She knew that Amayah was right, but she still felt weak, for, she had shown her pain. I.. I hate wolverines. Those damned weasels are not good for anything! Luna's voice started quiet, but grew in volume. She was clearly sad, and angry, but there was almost nothing she could do for her deceased kin.

The next thing she knew, she was on the ground, digging. She was making a grave. The poor foxling probably wasn't even old enough to know how to give in to instinct and fight. So it as least deserved a grave. Luna had been digging for a few minutes when she finally got up to see her progress.
Just a little bigger... She murmured to herself and continued with her personal project.

She looked at the hole. Then over at the dead fox.
That looks big enough.. don't you think..? She looked back at Amayah and waited for her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Amayah.

She watched as the girl grew hot with anger, her temperature rose and then dropped as she looked over at the dead fox. Feeling a little bad for the poor girl, she watched her. Her ears drooped when she saw the girl digging a grave, how nice, at least someone has some repect for the dead; she thought with an inner smile. "Yeah, that seems big enough." Amayah said with a genuine smile. I think I can get used to having someone like her around, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

~Luna~

Luna slowly stood up, walked over to her dead kin, and picked it up delicately in her gentle hands. Bringing the fox over to the makeshift grave, she lay it down with ease and looked up at Amayah.
... A moment of silence is in order.. dont you think.?
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Amayah.

Nodding slowly, she twitched her tail and bent down, kneeling on her right knee. Not sure if she was doing it right, she looked down at the ground in silence. Drooping her ears a little bit, she wished she knew why she wanted silence. She did not know this fox... but then again, maybe she had sympathy for the dead. Amayah always thought there was no sympathy for the dead, but then again, maybe there was. Looking around at the small pebbles on the ground, she waited for Luna to say something.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 pm

~Luna~

Luna closed her eyes, took a shaky breath and began to improvise a speech.
Although it is unknown whether you were old or young. We hadn't known ye. We .. I.. consider you family. I hope you got at least one wish in your short-ended life. That was as long as she could talk. She could barely breath and her face was already flooded with tears. She did manage to choke out one thing though, Rest in peace..
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Amayah.
Nothing besides remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Listening to her beautiful speech, she smiled to herself. It was nice having someone who actually cared like this, not something you see often in a world such as this. She nodded at her last words, her voice was strained, it sounded as though she was crying. She more than likely was. "Rest in peace." Amayah echoed Luna solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm

~Luna~

Wiping her face free of tears, she cleared her throat. Luna was ready to bury it. moving over to the pile of dirt on the left-hand side of the hole, she knelt down and began refilling it. Once her task was complete she looked over at her new accuantance.
Well, I could settle for something to drink right about now.. you coming .? Luna didn't wait for a reply, she started walking towards the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Amayah.

Taken aback slightly by her sudden departure, she shrugged to herself and followed her out of sheer curiousity. She was thirty? Amayah then began to wonder what she drank (some prefered blood, then again, she was canine)..."Sure" Amayah said to Luna with some hesitation, not sure if she could even hear her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm

~Luna~

Luna stopped walking once she got out of the forest, with the ruined city in view, which was basically all she knew, Luna set out for something to drink. Turning to Amayah, she spoke in a steady vioce, which showed no pain. So, there probably isn't anyplace where I could get like.. coffee or something is there.? A smile playing at her lips as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Amayah.

Laughing loudly at what she said, her eyes twinkeled playfully. "Yeah, I am sure Starbucks is just awaiting your arrival with a fresh pot." Amayah said in a serious tone and a playful british accent. Her tail flicked back and forth behind her happily as she ruffled her wings casually, she really liked this girl. Becoming a little more serious, she looked forward at her. "In all seriousness though, what did you have in mind?" Amayah asked her nicely with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 pm

[color]~Luna~[/color]

Luna thought for a moment while she tapped her foot in a rhythm that was not familiar to her, though it sounded good, so she repeated it. Again, and again and again. Well.. i'd like an ice capp slushie. They're amazing. hahah
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Amayah.

Laughing loudly again, she smiled. "No... I don't think we have those either. Hmm... how does water sound?" Amayah said slowly. She knew a place they could get some water.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:53 pm

~Luna~

That would be awesome! Lead the way! Luna's expression brightened at the thought of water. She especially loved water. So she turned to face Amayah and repeated Lead the way... only a little softer and less enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Amayah.

Smiling at Luna, she nodded. "Alright. Do you want to walk, or fly?" She asked with a small laugh as she swished her tail behind her. She wondered what Luna would think of flying.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 pm

~Luna~

Luna thought for a second. Then decided to fly. [/color=orange] Fly. Definitly fly/[/color] Luna looked at amayah, still thinking about it, she had been flying. Once. She had loved it, but she only had once, and then her 'friend' dropped her from a very big hight. She hadn't done it ever again. But she liked Amayah, she felt that she could trust her, so she chose flight.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Amayah.

Her smile widened as Luna choe flight. Her favorite. "Flight it is!" Amayah said with glee as she walked closer to Luna and wrapped her arms around Luna's waist tightly (but not too tightly). "Ready?" Amayah asked nicely as she opened her wings wide, ready to flap at the order. "Hold on tight to my arms, as well." Amayah warned. "Don't worry about clawing me, I have tough skin, I don't mind." She told Luna with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:49 pm

~Luna~

Luna held on to Amayah's arms, tightly, and said with a wide smile, alright, lets go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lonely road. [Private]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next