Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Lilith I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Lilith I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Lilith I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Lilith I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Lilith I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Lilith I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Lilith I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Lilith I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Lilith I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Lilith Dph2d3

Administrators
Lilith 2cwjubt

Lilith 4vpca9

Moderators
Lilith 1z53vxg

Lilith 351y4oi

Lilith 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Lilith I_vote10Lilith I_voti10Lilith I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Lilith 29008654
Lilith AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Lilith 3WjC
Lilith 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Lilith I_vote1010%Lilith I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Lilith I_vote1030%Lilith I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Lilith I_vote1020%Lilith I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Lilith I_vote1020%Lilith I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Lilith I_vote100%Lilith I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lilith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Lilith   Lilith I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 am

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Lilith

Lilith FoxGirl

Lilith isnt the tallest creature, standing at about 4'9. She has soft bright orange hair, fluffy white ears with orange tips, and a fluffy bright orange and white tipped tail. Her face is composed of sharp little teeth with tiny fangs, bright glowing amber eyes, small claws and a slightly mischievous smile.

She wears a long beige jacket with small black shorts underneath and beige boots to match the jacket. To top it all off, she wears colorful stripey socks that she's kept since she was a little girl.

Personality:

Lilith is a very curious creature, she likes to explore anything and everything. She tends to get distracted fairly easily, and usually struggles to stay on topic. She loves to nibble and chew on anything she can get her hands on, and she always has to have something in her hands to fiddle with.

Lilith maybe small, but shes not one to be fucked with, she has a short temper, no patience and wont take anybody bullshit, if anyone ever does anything she doesnt like, they'll know it.

Background: Lilith never really fit in with any of the kids from her neighborhood, she was always different from them, they all thought she was weird. She was always so lonely and didnt know why none of them would include her in any of there games, until one day she realized, those games didnt even look fun. She didnt care anymore, there was so much more to do like explore, and adventure. She felt no need to be friends with any of them.

Lilith's only friends were her 56 year old next door neighbor Carla and her pet fox Piff. Carla was the only person in her neighborhood who didnt agitate her within the first 2 minutes of conversation, so she spent a lot of time there. But most of the time she spent exploring through the woods with Piff, who her and Carla had found as a baby on the side of the road, so she took her and kept her at Carla's place.

Lilith had been in the woods with piff the day the missile hit, she was in a cave exploring when she heard a faint noise in the distance. she started listening closer, and concentrating harder and harder, it sounded like screaming. She started towards the entrance to the cave, it was deffinately screaming. Piff started to run and she ran along with her, until she heard a loud explosion, then she got scared. She grabbed onto Piff trembling in fear, then the radiation got to them. She could feel them bonding together, it seemed to last forever, then she passed out.

She looked everywhere, but couldnt find her parents anywhere, until she saw what looked like a hand sticking out from under a piece of the rubble which was once her home, she knew exactly what it was, she couldnt bare to get any closer. She stoWhen she woke up, she was different..she couldnt figure it out, but she decided it wasnt important right then, the only thing that was important was to get back home to see what had happened, She ran as fast as she could, until she could see it, everything was destroyed, she slowed down fer a second then burst into a sprint until she was home. When she woke up, she was different..she couldnt figure it out, but she decided it wasnt important right then, the only thing that was important was to get back home to see what had happened, She ran as fast as she could, until she could see it, everything was destroyed, she slowed down fer a second then burst into a sprint until she was home. As soon as she saw that something snapped, she collapsed right there, tears poured down her face like a faucet, until there was literally a puddle of tears on the road. she managed to calm herself down, then got up, then something caught her eye...

It was a tail, a fox tail, she looked behind her, thinking it was Piff's tail, then she saw something she didnt understand, the tail, was attached...to her... then she noticed her hair, it was orange, and the ends looked like they were a bit lighter. It was really soft too, softer then it usually was, she went to stroke it then stopped, there was something else, it felt like there was...ears ? 'No way...' she thought 'This isnt possible..' But that moment she knew - no matter how impossible it was - she knew exactly what had happend.

She had to fend for herself, and thats exactly what she did. She spent her days teaching herself how to fight and searching for food in destroyed grocery stores and convenience stores. She was constantly searching for some sort of companion, but she refused to let it get to her, so shed train for hours, concentrating so she wouldnt have to think about how lonely she was. She never knew exactly where she was going, but she always traveled through the forest, only leaving it when she needed to find a store to gather supplies.

Animalistic Traits:

fox tail, fox ears, fox hair, fangs, claws, augment speed, augment strength, augment jumping, augment smelling, augment sight, stealthy movement, enhanced balance

Original Animal: fox

Starter weapon: sling shot (along with bracelet that stores tiny sharpened rocks)

Roleplay Sample:

It was early morning and the sun and just began to rise, Lilith went out for a walk to stretch her legs and enjoy the the sight of the beautiful mixture of yellow pink red and orange lighting up the sky. The colors were just beginning to fade, and she was just about to find a place to do her daily training, when she heard a noise from in a nearby tree. Curious to find out what it was, she leaped into the tree beside her. Finding nothing she leaped into another nearby tree. Another empty one, Lilith was determined to find it, she leaped out of the tree, but before she could make it to the safety of the next tree, something popped out and collided head on with her, knocking her to the ground. Shocked she jumped up to a huge creature with wings flying into the trees. 'I dont think so !' she thought, whipping out her sling shot and grabbing one of the rocks she had sharpened herself, using nothing but her teeth and claws. She shot it at the huge winged creature, it hit it in the wing and it started spiraling out of control to the ground. She she started to creep slowly over to where it had landed, but when she got there, it was gone.

Confused she looked to the trees to see if he had climbed into one of them. as soon as she looked up, there he was, soaring towards her. Before she could even think, he grabbed her with his huge clawed feat and began flying higher and higher, then *BAM* he dropped her. her head hit against a tree and she could feel blood dripping, pain shot through her, but she forced herself to get up. She was pissed, she leaped into the air and hopped from tree to tree until she was close enough to hop onto the creatures back.

She jumped on and immediately, without any hesitation, stuck her teeth into its neck, tearing out junks of flesh, blood began to poor down. The creature shrieked in pain, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME U CRAZY BITCH !" it screamed. She was shocked that it had spoke, but at this point she didnt even care anymore, she was much too pissed to care. She began clawing and biting and ripping off feathers until it finally fell. She leaped off and clung onto a tree before it hit the ground. There was a huge thud and one last shriek, and then, silence.

The creature was dead, she went over to finally get a good look at it, she was shocked at what she say. It was a man ! His eyes were huge, his feet were huge and clawed and he had wings. It was like he was fused with an owl...She knew what this meant, it meant there were others out there like her, and she was gonna find them...

Last edited by Lilith on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith   Lilith I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com

Lilith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Information :: Creation Board :: Approved Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: