Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Wed May 15, 2019 8:52 pm
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Black is Back.  - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
Black is Back.  - Page 2 2cwjubt

Black is Back.  - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
Black is Back.  - Page 2 1z53vxg

Black is Back.  - Page 2 351y4oi

Black is Back.  - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote10Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_voti10Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote10Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_voti10Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Black is Back.  - Page 2 29008654
Black is Back.  - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Black is Back.  - Page 2 3WjC
Black is Back.  - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote1010%Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote1030%Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote1020%Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote1020%Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote100%Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Black is Back.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Black is Back.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

She smiled, "Okay then." Amayah told him as she too opened her wings and flew up to him. Looking around to see what caught his attention, she noticed that another creature was making its way up to Okomi. Flying over to it quickly, she grabbed it from the cluthches of the hawk and placed both hands on its chest. Moving her fingers to the middle of its chest, she dug her claws in deep and tore open his ribcage as easily as ripping paper. Watching his organs fall like rain, she tossed aside the remains in her hands. Glancing over at Okomi, she emitted an evil laugh. "Did you order that meal to go?" She said as she watched the hawk fly away in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

~"I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret, okay?" -L~
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Okomi

"Nice one amayah, and you can have it" said Okomi in a impressed tone, then okomi flew away still trying to hide from amayah, but then he ran into a tree and fell to the ground again...."i am so stubborn" said okomi in a happy tone, then he got up and started to run away but then he tripped over a fallen hemlock tree......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Amayah.

"Nah, not hungry." Amayah said coolly as she smirked. She was rather proud of her work. She was in quite the sadistic and demonic mood today, she only hoped it did not act up in front of Okomi. Flying over to Okomi, she laughed. "You all right there Okomi?" She called down at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Okomi

"yeah im alright, that was quite a kill you had back there, you should fight some of the hybrids around here, there are some pretty tough things in these woods amayah" said okomi in a tone that was not quite happy or sad.... "I was watching some fights last week, i was going to fight but, then i got hungry so i left" said a okomi in a happyier tone.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Amayah.

Amayah laughed at this. "You think so? Well... I did not really try, if I tried, his death would have been more gory than that!" Amayah said with an evil grin as her eyes twinkled menacingly. "Maybe I will. I enjoy fighting. I wonder if there are any hybrids around here I could practice on..." She said evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Okomi

"You sound like evil is consuming your body, but anyway i could take you to where there are a couple hybrids that like to fight, maybe you could challange one.......just dont challange the one named tyreshioboky, you is the stronges tone of them all and he has the most fradful powers, ive ever seen...." said okomi in an exicited tone....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Amayah.

Amayah raised her eyebrows at this. "Oh? You don't say..." She said in a mysterious tone. Looking into his eyes with an excited spark in her own, she flew a little closer to him. "Bring me to this person." Amayah told him in a strained voice, trying to hide her excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Okomi

"ok, lets go" said okomi excitedly.....Once they arrived okomi showed amayah this tyreshioboky, he had a large black head with very dirty scruffy hair, in his left hand he holds a giant wood club and in the right hand he holds retractible throwing knives, very large knives at that....."Hello tyreshioboky, this is amayah she is her to fight one of your gang members" said okomi in a cautious tone
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Amayah.

Looking over at this creaure, she almost burst out laughing. This was the great Tyreshioboky? What a joke! "Hello there." Amayah said to him in a hollow tone. "How goes being the head honcho?" She teased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Okomi

"AMAYAH, be more respectful, he could rip your head off within miliseconds, Sorry Tyreshioboky, she does not know how strong you are, so would you please show us your strength" asked Okomi........."Yes Ill show you my strength, chikibaysonu come here" Said Tyreshioboky............"now watch this" said Tyreshioboky.... then he flicked chikibaysonu's head and it fell off.... "There, no dont go and mouth off to someone like Me" said Tyreshioboky......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Amayah.

Her eyes darted between the stranger and the large creature as she watched him behead the girl. Still very tempted to laugh, she nodded her head to him. "Yes sir." She said in a small voice. Fuck, he really thinks he could beat me? She thought sadistically as she began to think of his death. And oh, the meat. The tons of meat. And the blood! Oh the blood! Her mind began to water as these thoughts ran through her mind, Amayah's mouth began to water secretly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Okomi

"Now Amayah, you want to find me dont you, well then c'mon lets fight, you little peasent" said Tyreshioboky in a testing voice, "Amayah be careful, you have not seen his full strength or power, so be cautious: said okomi as he hugged amayah "dont die, dont die amayah!" said okomi in a sad tone......."Well lets fight you little ugly worthless peasent, bring it on" said Tyreshioboky.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Amayah.

Her jaw dropped at the way he spoke to her. "Do you KNOW to whom you are speaking?" She practically spat the words in his face. "I believe it is YOU who does not understand MY power." Amayah said angrily. She could not believe him. Her hands began to glow a firey red as she hissed at him and flapped her wings, lifting off of the ground a good twenty feet above him. Seeing as he was not an avian, she had an advantage, in fact... several advantages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Okomi

"sorry if i was being 'mean' but he is very strong" said okomi.....okomi just sat there and watched the two hybrids fight for their lives, then okomi flew up into the sky and ate the passing crow/human hybrid then okomi went back down to the ground and continued to watch the battle
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Amayah.

Looking down upon the creature she spat on his head and gave him a stare that could kill. "Not you, Okomi." She said rather shortly as she shot long tongues of fire at the creature. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME!" She screamed. Once he was on fire she swooped down and kicked him hard in the face with her talons and ripped off large chunks of flesh. Amayah grinned in pleasure as she watched him die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Okomi
~The One That You Call A Friend, Will Betray You In The End~

Okomi stared with amazement, watching Tyreshioboky die, then okomi looked at amayah and said "well, you made that look easy" then okomi wondered over to the dead hybrid, and said "you really got him good" then okomi walked over to amayah and said "well im hungry, you"?
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Amayah.

She crackled her kunckles angrily, still looking down upon the flaming corpse with pride. Hearing Okomi speaking, she turned. "Yeah, thanks. To be honest, he was not as good as he said he was. There are not too many around here with powers like I, and now that you mention it, yeah... I am a little hungry. If you want you can eat him down there, or we could look for some other hybrids. Your choice." She told him with a small laugh. Amayah was eager for more hunting, she had not done so in awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Okomi

"we can go look for other hybrids, perhaps we will find some juicy chciken/human hybrid" said okomi in a playful voice.......Okomi started running then flapped hard to get up to the sky, once he was airborn he noticed some wonkean fighting with eachother, but he ignored it, then he spotted some chicken/human hybrids so he decended from flight gentily....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Amayah.

Amayah laughed. "Sure thing, let's fry us some chicken!" She said with a large sadistic grin on her face. Following him, she spotted the chicken hybrids and rushed past him. Amayah chased one for a bit, and got bored with the chase. Warming up her hands, she shot large white-hot tongues of fire at the chicken, burning off the feathers and leaving the skin cripsy and charred. Laughing loudly, she looked around for Okomi. "Hey Okomi, in the mood for fried chicken?" She called over at him, cackling louder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Okomi

Okomi watched as amayah fried the chicken and he said "Yeah, sure i could go for a nice chicken" then okomi flew down toward amayah and they feasted on fried chciken, then okomi said "well im gonna go find a place to sleep for the night, see you tomorrow" then okomi flaped hard and got up in the sky, then he found a nice place to sleep so he gentily landed on the old birch tree beside the little pit he was going to sleep in tonight.....but then he noticed an old trident in the pit so he decided that he might take it.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Black is Back.    Black is Back.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Amayah.

Nodding to him, she licked the blood from her lips and shook her body to shake off the dirt. "Yeah, alright. I think I will head out too... not to sleep, being nocturnal and all, but just to get the hell out of here for a bit." She said casually as she too opened her wings and took off into the night sky, to return maybe later.

-exit thread.
[thread finished].

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amayah.
Inventory.

Caden*
Inventory.

Jendayi
Inventory.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content