Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Amayah questions and convos Dph2d3

Administrators
Amayah questions and convos 2cwjubt

Amayah questions and convos 4vpca9

Moderators
Amayah questions and convos 1z53vxg

Amayah questions and convos 351y4oi

Amayah questions and convos 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Amayah questions and convos I_vote10Amayah questions and convos I_voti10Amayah questions and convos I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Amayah questions and convos I_vote10Amayah questions and convos I_voti10Amayah questions and convos I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Amayah questions and convos 29008654
Amayah questions and convos AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Amayah questions and convos 3WjC
Amayah questions and convos 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Amayah questions and convos I_vote1010%Amayah questions and convos I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Amayah questions and convos I_vote1030%Amayah questions and convos I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Amayah questions and convos I_vote1020%Amayah questions and convos I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Amayah questions and convos I_vote1020%Amayah questions and convos I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Amayah questions and convos I_vote100%Amayah questions and convos I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Amayah questions and convos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takahiro
Takahiro

Amayah questions and convos Empty
PostSubject: Amayah questions and convos   Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Alright amayah. I got dougal finished. You should check him out when you can. And also. Im not trying to bug u or anything. But some people need u to post XDD the site has been slow while ur gone. You can really see how important you are when you are gone. Anyways.....i can read all ur messages on the chat..
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Amayah questions and convos   Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:28 pm

I know YOU can read your msgs, I cannot, however. I realize I am in a lot of threads and trust me, I know what it is like when people post. And like I said [besides you] if anyone tells me to fucking post, I will explode because I am ALWAYS the one waiting for you guys, now it is your turn [karma much?]. So yeah, I did post for everyone however, and I will keep trying as much as I can... But like I said... this is far past infuriating.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Amayah questions and convos   Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:38 pm

I Think i understand what you mean. Anyways. Amayah if you are ever stressed or depressed. I would ALWAYS recommend talking to friends or urufu. The people who make you feel hapy, ya know? Thats what i do. This site is usually my run away from my life. :p But i still come on anyways XD
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Amayah questions and convos   Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:42 pm

I also would recommend listenign to TONS OF MUSIC XD im sure thats what you are doing...well..without a computer TRYING to do. When im in a stressed situation i will usually think about it...talk about it to someone..and try to see through it. Solve it you could say. Understand it. Sure it can be hard...but it will help. Its like..hard to explain...kind of like....how you can get stressed on a test over one little question..then all of a sudden you understand it..that when you answer the problem..and move on to the next. Thats usually how life works. But in my opinion, it worth the experience.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Amayah questions and convos   Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 pm

No man, I have two ipods and my DVD player [for CD's] I am golden for music. Music is my life, I am rarely seen without headphones glued to my ears... But recently... I have not wanted to listen to music. It is actually that bad. I may consider talking to someone, Taka... just not here. Not in my house, I hate it here. Maybe Monday, I will try Urufu or a school councellor or some bullshit. For now, however, I will do what I have been doing for years and just soldiering through it. Anyway, I am getting off the computer for now, this is really bugging me that I cannot do fuck all. If you have anything else to tell me, just post in here and I will get to you as soon as I possibly can. [As I told you in chatbox, sometimes it will not let me view the thread]. Goodnight, Taka. ~ <3
-Amayah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amayah questions and convos   Amayah questions and convos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amayah questions and convos
Page 1 of 1