Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. Dph2d3

Administrators
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. 2cwjubt

Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. 4vpca9

Moderators
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. 1z53vxg

Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. 351y4oi

Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote10Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_voti10Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote10Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_voti10Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. 29008654
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. 3WjC
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote1010%Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote1030%Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote1020%Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote1020%Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote1010%Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote100%Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuya

Sakuya

Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. Empty
PostSubject: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Kurochi Temptress "What's wrong with having a little fun?"
Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. Pheonix_girl

Kurochi smiled as she flapped her powerful wings, beating through the air as she soared. The fabic of her clothing flailing around from the wind blowing around it. She loved knowing that she could fly, as a child she would always dream of it, which was maybe why she loved birds. As she thought of that she realized how tired she was getting. She was flying for a couple of hours now and it was taking a toll on her stamina and muscles. Kurochi decided to find somewhere to land and rest. She squinted her eyes until she saw land. Land! It was land! Finally she could rest her aching wings! She smiled as she swooped down, her wings pressed back as she fell down the sky.

This was such a stupid stunt to pull, she could actually hurt herself and break something.. or worse, death. She didn't have time to realize it, adrenaline was pumping through her veins as she waited the last second to flap her wings slowly to help her land softly, her talons setting onto the ground as she looked up only to find fire red hair in her face. She blew it out of her face as she looked around. "What a nice place." she said as she began walking, looking around as her wings folded behind her. Who would she find in this desolated place? Lets hope they were friendly.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

Her cloak flapped in the air behind her as her hair rustled in the wind. Flapping her wings, she soared high above England. Always wanting to visiti England, she noticed how terrible it looked compared to what it once was, though... for a place in this new world, it was quite nice. Smirking to herself, she just flew over England, looking down at the sights. Spotting a small hybrid below her, she wondered if she should fly down to see it. Reminding herself somewhat of a Dementor with her cloak, she decided to go for a more dramatic entrance. Swooping down seemingly angrily at the girl, she cackled madly. Straightening her back, she flapped her wings lightly and landed like a very dark angel in front of the hybrid. The hood of her cloak hung over her eyes as a large grinned cracked on her face. "Hello there, enjoying your stay?" Amayah asked the avian in a rather demonic voice.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya

Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Kurochi Temptress
"What's wrong with having a little fun?"

Kurochi smiled as she looked around, even if the buildings were crumpled and destroyed it still amazed her, the poor girl never ventured out of Japan. She ruffled her tail feathers as she looked ahead to find someone land in front of her in an angry manner. She could feel the chills run up her spine as she heard the demonic voice. Did she do something bad?! She wouldn't know she's as innocent as she can be. Kurochi gulped down her fear and spoke in a shaky voice. "Y-yes I am," she replied softly, it almost came out as a squeak. She was surprised she could say something. Kurochi couldn't run either, her legs felt like they were encased in concrete. Her tails ruffled up as she tried to calm down.

She didn't want to start enemies now and she obviously didn't want to die. She felt her hands shake as well as the cold chills, Kurochi was hoping she was playing around and not really angry at her enough to kill her right on the spot. She smiled softly at her. "U-Um, am I disturbing your territory? If so, I apologize." She took a deep breath then exhaled as she waited for the other girl to apply. She had wings just like her but she couldn't see what else with the dark cloak covering her. Now her legs just felt like jello, this was ridiculous! Kurochi seriously needed to grow a pair of damn balls already!
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

Almost bursting out laughing at her response, she knew the girl was scared. Way to shit yourself, young one. Amayah thought horribly to herself. Not showing the avian her eyes still, she moved forward a bit towards her. "No, I do not live here." Amayah said in the same, spine-chilling voice. Her fangs poked out from behind her lips as she spoke, her hair (that was now down after removing the hair ties earlier) was hanging down by her cheeks just barely, hardly recognizable unless one were to look closely. Sensing the girl's fear, her heartbeat rang in Amayah's ears, her body was turning to mush in her arms. Amayah liked that powerful feeling it gave her to control someone that way.

Deciding to relieve the girl of her fears slightly, she shot her taloned right hand forward with her fingers and thumb straight. Making a hand shake-like gesture, she nodded her head slowly to to girl expectantly. "And who might you be?" Amayah asked the girl as nice as she could in a low, but still somwhat sinister, voice. As her hand moved forward a little more to the avian, her cloak slid up her arm, revealing a bit of her wrist. Because of her arm moving, the bottom of the cloak moved up an inch or so so well, revealing her large, lion-like, taloned feet and ankle pouch. Not bothered by this, Amayah held her arm perfectly straight, unmoving it, outstretched towards the frightened avian.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya

Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Kurochi Temptress
"What's wrong with having a little fun?"

Kurochi made a sigh inwardly as she realize she ment no threat. That was good, very good. Her fear slowly diminishing as she felt her legs felt like they had bones in them again. Kurochi's wings drooped down still, she was still rather tired. Along with being hungry and thirsty, very bad combination. She grabbed the other girls hands with her own. "My name is Kurochi, Kurochi Temptress. Pleased to meet you," She said with a big smile on her face, her happy mood quickly coming back. She glanced at the other girls legs and noted the details. Wonder what she had fused with during the war? She seemed very powerful. Just from the feeling of her hand. Perhaps she could help her out and give her some much needed training?

She was basically a sitting duck and sitting ducks are as good as dead. Kurochi hoped she would mind tagging along. "I don't mean to be rude but whats your reason for being here?" she asked, she figured making friends with the first person who she thought was kind enough to let you live unlike other hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Amayah.
You'll die as you lived
In the flash of a blade
In a corner forgotten
By no-one
You lived for the touch
For the feel of the steel
One man and his honor

The girl was looking down at her legs, wondering why, a sudden breeze that snaked around her ankles answered her question. Her taloned feet and ankles were revealed, did this frighten her? Smirking to herself, Amayah's eyes became a much more wild and dangerous looking green as she snapped her hand back from the girl's grasp. Wrapping her fingers around her hood, she lifted it over her head and threw it behind her neck, revealing her face and wild, glowing eyes to the girl. Her voice echoed in Amayah's head, 'My name is Kurochi, Kurochi Temptress. Pleased to meet you'. There was something familiar about this girl, and Amayah did not know what. Moving on from this, she squinted momentarily, adjusting to the fires and dim light that seemed a lot brighter when you are basically blinded by a hood.

Her tail whipped back and forth under her cloak viciously for no real reason as she dug her taloned feet into the cold ground, the ground felt good on her feet. "I am Amayah" She told Kurochi slowly, and somewhat dramatically, Amayah liked to feel she was important. Looking deep into Kurochi's eyes, she pieced them like green needles, wondering what she was really thinking. "What am I doing here? Well, I travel around the world a lot as of recently, looking for things, and when I do not find it, I find food and other hybrids that can be of use to me. Mostly, however, I just let the wind take me away, I go where I please and do what I wish." Amayah said somewhat dreamily as she continued gazing into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya

Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Kurochi Temptress

Bless me with the
Leaf off of the tree
On it I see
The freedom reign

Amayah thought wrong. Infact Kurochi was rather impressed. They looked so much stronger than her own chicken leg talons. Kurochi's eyes snapped back up to Amayah when she realized that she noticed Kurochi was staring at her legs. 'Such a wonderful shade of green.' she thought as she giggled slightly. "You're eyes are very beautiful," she pointed out as she pushed some of her fire colored hair from her face. "Say, would it not be much of a burden for me to accompany you? You look rather lonely traveling alone. At least that's how I feel." Her face flashed a rather sad look before smiling once more. Her feathers ruffled happily as she stretched out her wings. "I've been traveling around as well, I just happened to come here to rest. My wings ache really bad," she whined as she brought one of her wings to her hands and rubbed the muscles.
"As you can tell I don't have that much stamina just yet. But I'm in the need for a good meal," she laughed as her stomached growled loudly after she said that. A rosy tint appeared on her cheeks when this happened.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Sitting on the edge of a broken wall of a rather large building, a young feline boy with black cat ears and pink hair hummed cacophonously as he usually did. He was just checking out the area for any places to rest when he found this building still in tact. Gazing across the tarnished town,Kinban let out a sneeze from taking a deep wiff of the radioactive air; When he looked back up, he saw two figures out in the distance not too far away. He decided that he would watch them from here, just to be safe. He didn't want to intrude on anything that could be an important conversation or anything, no. He was at peace by himself, anyways. Leaving on that thought, he resumed his horrid sounding humming and playing with his swishing fox tail.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Amayah.
You'll die as you lived
In the flash of a blade
In a corner forgotten
By no-one
You lived for the touch
For the feel of the steel
One man and his honor

Slightly taken aback by this comment, her eyes widen in confusion and happiness. "Why... thank you. As are yours." Amayah said a little hesitantly. She never received a compliment before, it was a rather nice feeling. "Lonely?" She asked curiously. "I look lonely? Well, sometimes it can get quiet... but after over ten years, you get used to being on your own sometimes I suppose. It does tire you out flying so much, huh? I know it took the breath out of me when I first got my wings a few weeks back. I am quite used to it now. I love flying. For now, however, I think I will put my wings away." Amayah said nicely with a smile.

She lifted her arms above her head and began to pull off her cloak. Once she got it off, she folded it over her arm casually and looked back at Kurochi, fully revealing herself, not very willingly, but she was slightly hot under her cloak. Once it was dangling over her left arm, she closed her eyes. Concentrating hard, she used all of her energy in the deep concentration. After a few moments of growling, roaring, meowing and such, Amayah was transformed to what she looked like before she switched bodies [see application]. She was her old self again. Her black and purple self. She smiled widely and turned around to face Kurochi (she had turned around by accident in the transformation. "What did you have in mind for food?" She asked politely.

Sniffing the air for other hybrids for a possible meal, a delightful scent crawled into her nasal passages. Another feline! What was more, the feline was male, and extremely close. Her eyes shot up to where the scent was coming from, she screamed. "Hey! Come down! I would like to speak with you!" She yelled happily and meowed up at the boy. She could not believe she found another feline. Besides Jendayi and Chikiba, he was the first actual male feline she had met, it was very exciting. Becoming her old self had changed her once more, she felt playful again.

Taking off into a run and dropping her cloak on the ground by Kurochi, she threw herself onto the building which he was sitting on. Digging her claws deep into the side, she began climbing up the wall to get to him instead. Swishing her tail behind her in determination, she twitched her ears and sniffed the air as she went; making sure he didn't run away. Grinning widely, she continued her climb and her was getting closer and closer, only two or three feet away now. Laughing like a small child, she began to purr to herself, she was finally happy after all this time in her altered form, this male had brought her happiness. Noting they were roughly the same age, maybe even exactly, her eyes widened in delight. He could be part of my family, I would treat him as my brother! I would protect him with my life, he is mine, now; Amayah thought in ecstacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].   Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private]. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open me up like Christmas~! (Rated T for language) [Private].
Page 1 of 1