Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] Dph2d3

Administrators
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] 2cwjubt

The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] 4vpca9

Moderators
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] 1z53vxg

The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] 351y4oi

The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote10The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_voti10The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote10The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_voti10The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] 29008654
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] 3WjC
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote1010%The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote1030%The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote1020%The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote1020%The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote1010%The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote100%The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] Empty
PostSubject: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:09 pm

The Firefly

The firefly normally spent most of his days dwelling within Canada, today, however, he was on what he liked to call an 'adventure'. Looking around him with a pleasant smile on his face, he began floating over the ocean peacefully. Every now and then, you could catch but a glimpse of red as he glowed with glee, the Firefly was content.

Suddenly, something caught his eye. He saw land, but it was different, it was a huge radioactive swamp. Smirking, he glided over and began observing what was once Russia. Sending tongues of fire around him in a circle, he flew in and around them for no apparent reason. Floating down, he landed smoothly on the sticky, green ground. Sniffing the air, his stomach growled slightly, the Firefly was hungry. Glancing about him, he saw no hyrbids available to snack on, he decided to put off his hunger for awhile and wait. Maybe something exciting would happen before then.

Caden*
Why have you forsaken me?
In your eyes, forsaken me…
In your thoughts, forsaken me…
In your heart, forsaken me.

Caden awoke to a loud noise. Opening her third eyelids, she looked around her. Nothing around, no danger. What was that, than? Caden wondered if she was just hearing things again, she often did that. "Oh you, you always do that." Caden said to her brain in a bored tone, she also had a habit of talking to herself. Just in case, she swum up to the surface of the water and looked around. Yawning, she got out of the water and stretched, deciding to take a walk. Then Caden noticed something, she had fallen asleep yet again in the water. The currents had taken her away. She was now in Russia, a huge swamp. This was Caden's kind of place.

Last edited by Amayah on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 pm

~Okomi~

"Maybe something fun will happen today" Okomi was saying to himself, while he was walking around the emptyness of Russia, Then okomi heard something just a little ahead of him, so okomi started running on all four of his paws, for faster speeds, then okomi seen the thing that caused the noise, it was a chicken hybrid, so okomi decided to attack his prey by biting the chickens neck......Once okomi finished his meal he set course for something fun to do
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:32 pm

The Firefly

Yawning slightly, he realized how truely bored he was. He looked around and kicked over a few small plants because he could. Not satisfied with the amount of excitement going on around him, he began to glow red with anger. Sometimes, his mood swings could get violent, and he hated that... hunger did not help his mood.

Nearby, a rabbit hybrid was hopping by. Sending a white-hot fire ball at it, he watched it shriek loudly and echo around the quietness around him and run around in panic on fire. Slightly amused by this, he waited for it to die. When it did, he glided over casually and picked it up, lifting it to his greedy mouth by its small tail. Sliding it into his mouth, he ate it whole. At least his hunger was taken care of, his boredum for a moment. Glowing a little brighter in happiness, he looked around him, waiting.

Caden*
Why have you forsaken me?
In your eyes, forsaken me…
In your thoughts, forsaken me…
In your heart, forsaken me.

Walking around in the muck, she laughed out loud to herself. She loved swamps, the way it felt, the way it smelt, the colours, everything. Smiling inside, she felt the muck and murky water under her feet and gasped in pleasure every few seconds. Now and again Caden would spot a frog hyrbid and other small aquatic creatures splashing about below her, she laughed playfully. Walking past the murky water, she stepped onto land.

With a burst of excitement she began running around, smelling the new smells, seeing the new sights. She liked Russia, she liked it a lot. Caden now claimed Russia her new spot to go to if she ever wanted to escape, this would be her plasure vacation to escape it all. Sniffing the air more, she smelled sulfur. Was there a fire? Looking around her, she saw no fire. She did, however smell burnt flesh mixed in with the sulfur. Was Amayah here? Caden often connected these two scents to Amayah. Her and her fire powers... Running forward as the scent got stronger, she waited to see Amayah. She stopped suddenly at the insect-like figure up ahead. Her face fell. That was definitely not Amayah, this person looked dangrous. Dangerous and slightly angry, he also looked like he was expecting someone. Had he sensed her?

Last edited by Amayah on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 pm

~Okomi~

After a long time of walking and flying, trying to find something to do, he found a hybrid, that was looking very Dangerours and angry, "I wonder who this guy is, and why he looked mad" okomi was thinking in his head, when he seen caden a couple of meters away from this mysterious hybrid
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:01 pm

The Firefly

He closed his eyes for a brief moment to relax after a hearty snack, breathing in deeply, he smelt some hybrids, specifically, two. His hunger controlled his thoughts as all of his emotions turned to wrath. Food. His hands began to heat up like ovens as he glared down at the blue aquatic hyrbid, fish sticks anyone? The Firefly grinned widely as he glided forward to the creature calmly, changing his face to a friendly smile, hiding all evidence of attack.

Caden*
You wanna hear my side?
You need to drown to know
With all the times,
it hurt me to fuck you,
I built a wall with your blood to show!

Watching his face change from slightly angry, to hungry, Caden panicked. Then, she remembered if a drop of blood fell, she would win. Smiling inside, she looked at him carefully. He looked a tad distracted, was something or someone else here? Not dropping her glare, she waited for him to do something. To her horror, he began to approach her, what was he going to do?

Last edited by Amayah on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:06 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi Watched, the mysterious hybrid walk towards caden with a hungry look on his face, so then okomi started to panic, and he ended up realising that the new mysterious hybrid was hungry, he was probebly Stronger then okomi and that the new hybrid was FRICKING SUROUNDED IN FRICKEN FIRE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:13 pm

The Firefly

Smiling over at Caden, he bowed his head in a friendly way, dimming the heat from his hands so she would not feel it. "Hello, and you are?" He asked her nicely as his head snapped around violently, looking directly at the figure he smelt behind Caden. "You may come out, if you wish." He told the hiding figure.

Caden*
You wanna hear my side?
With all the times,
it hurt me to fuck you,

Surprised by his welcoming tone, she mocked his bow in return to him. "My name is Caden. Are you the being who has the fire powers? I know someone who told me of you, Ja-Kal speaks of you often as well." Caden said to him, a bit hesitant. Oh dear, should I have kept that private, did I tell that to the wrong person? Please, please let this be the firefly. Caden thought somewhat desperately, turning her head behind her at his words, she too wondered who was there. Sniffing the air, a familiar scent came to her; Okomi.

Last edited by Amayah on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi was a little starteld when, he heard the other hybrids voice, but then okomi walked closer and then stood beside caden and said "Hello, I Am Okomi, and you must be the great firefly, i have heard much about you" and then okomi looked at caden in caution and said "Why are you here" in a very quit tone, just loud enough for caden to hear
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 pm

The Firefly

His eyes widened in delight as the aquatic hyrbid brought forth the piece of information about knowing Ja-Kal. "Ah! So you are in with the rebellion I see! I take it you know Amayah too, if that is the case?" He asked her with a laugh. He rather liked this 'Caden' girl. Turning his head over to Okomi, he nodded. "Yes, I am The Great Firefly. I hope you heard good things about me, if that is your story." the Firefly told Okomi, still not sure about the male.

Caden*
You wanna hear my side?
With all the times,
it hurt me to fuck you,

Laughing a bit with him, her eyes twinkled happily. "Yes, I know Amayah, she is quite the character..." Caden said seriously, she still was not sure how to describe Amayah. Amayah was unlike any other she had met, so pleasant, yet violent, very bipolar, yet so fun. Out of the corner of her mouth, she whispered back to Okomi, knowing the Firefly had not heard them. "I was exploring and ended up here."

Last edited by Amayah on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:39 pm

~Okomi~

"Yes, i have heard wonderful things about you, and I can see you know amayah and Ja-Kai, i have also heard that you very much dislike the watchers, I strongly dislike them too, i very much prefer the Rebeillians" said okomi in a cautious tone, and then he whispered "Same, please help me convince the firefly that i am in with the rebellians, not the watchers, because he will kill me if i am part of the watchers" to amayah in a cautious tone....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 pm

The Firefly

"That she is."
He said with a booming laugh that echoed a few times in the wind. What was that, Caden?" he asked her when he heard a whisper he thought was meant for him...Or was it? Was she planning something with this wolf boy, or was it his over active imagination again?

Looking back over at Okomi, he narrowed his eyes. "Yes, I know Amayah, I taught her myself. As for Ja-Kal, I know him well... him being the leader of the glorious Rebellion and all. You don't like Watchers, eh?" He said suspiciously and moderated his temperature, making certain he was not lying. His heart beat was normal, always a good sign.

Caden*
You wanna hear my side?
With all the times,
it hurt me to fuck you,

Slightly shocked that he heard her, she was also not surprised, he was not that far away. "Nothing, just talking to myself, I do that a lot." Caden said, careful not to show any signs of lying. "So, Okomi, you say you don't like The Watchers? Me either, I do not know much about them... But Jendayi and Ja-Kal told me terrible stories of their expiriments and stuff that could make anyone's skin crawl!" Caden said to fill in the silence. She only hoped the Firefly wouldn't eat them.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:44 am

~Okomi~

Okomi was sweating with fear now, Okomi did not like the watchers at all, he liked the Rebellion, but he was wondering if he could prove that to the firefly....."Amayah has told me stories about the watchers to, they are vry nasty people" said okomi in a cautious tone....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:55 pm

The Firefly
Looking between Caden and Okomi, he sensed Okomi was nervous. Was he hiding something, or just scared of him? Eyeing him carefully, he realized he was indeed just frightened more so than lying. Smirking, he looked at Caden and than back to Okomi again. "Oh, so you know Amayah as well? I see. Well, you both seem safe. What can I do for you two?" He asked, his hunger fading now that he was concentrated on the two.

Caden*
You wanna hear my side?
With all the times,
it hurt me to fuck you,

Looking at his forehead and smelling his sweat, she saw beads of sweat trickling down his face. He was nervous, he probably feared for his life. Trying to comfort him as best she could by rubbing his forearm, closer to his wrist, slowly. "It's okay." She whispered in his ear as she looked back at the Firefly, wondering what he was going to do. "Do for us, what do you mean?" Caden asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:58 pm

~Okomi~

"Caden, i know what he means, i have heard that he teaches people the art of fire manipulation, and firefly, will you please teach me it" asked okomi, and then he whispeared "Caden, if he offers, accepted, it is a very good thing to learn"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:19 pm

The Firefly
The Firefly opened his mouth to respond to Caden, when he was cut off by Okomi. Closing it again, he nodded to Caden when Okomi was done. "Yes, that is right. I teach certain chosen ones the ability to control fire in the favor of the holder. However, with great power comes great responsibilty, you must use fire carefully." He said to both of them wisely. "I hope you understand how must responsibilty it really is" He said again, stressing the fact.

Caden*
You wanna hear my side?
With all the times,
it hurt me to fuck you,

Laughing to herself at her own stupidity, she nodded at Okomi. "Yeah, I get it now. Brain fart, much?" She said with a louder laugh. Becoming more serious at the Firefly's words, her laughter died. "Yeah, I understand how serious it is, I promise to use it wisely. I think handling fire would be really great against enemies, but hard too... Must have been tough for Amayah to learn, but look at her now! She is quite the pro with her fire. I am really certain I can do it if she can." Caden said with a small grin. She liked the Firefly, for a tough guy... he was really quite sweet.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:38 pm

~Okomi~

"Yes, amayah is quite good with fire, but im sure the firefly is much much better, and yes i understand how much responsability it is to learn the arts of fire manipulating" said okomi in a slightly less catious tone, knowing the firefly trusted him, well at least he thinks the firefly does.......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:27 pm

The Firefly
Smiling a tad, he looked at Okomi. "Yes, Amayah was a fast learner, quite the girl she is." He said and roared with laughter. "Anyway, I am glad to know you are so interested in the rebellion and fighting. Most hybrids take off or surrender to whoever asks them to join either pack. Quite sad, really. How all the hybrids are basically bullied into doing shit, oh well..." The Firefly trailed off on his small rant as he looked at Okomi again. "Thank you, Okomi." he said gracefully at the compliment.

Caden*
You wanna hear my side?
With all the times,
it hurt me to fuck you,

Not exactly sure what to do, Caden stood there and watched the two converse. Something about the Firefly seemed different than before, besides his tone. His sentence seemed to bring back memories, or a strong emotion of some sort, looking into his eyes, she gave him a small comforting grin. He was complex, and Caden liked that, looking back over at Okomi, she grinned happily at him. She then began to wonder what they were both thinking of. Males can be so complicated sometimes...Caden thought somewhat annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:34 pm

~Okomi~

"Not to be a bother, but will you please teach me the art of Fire manipulation?" asked okomi in a normal tone....okomi was wondering if the ability to turn your hands on fire and use them without taking in pain, was the work of the firefly, probebly was...........
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:48 pm

The Firefly
His abdomen began to glow a pleasant orange as he smiled at both Caden and Okomi. "The fire is with you now, it is all instinct, your hearts will tell you what to do. If you need further help, just come back to me. I am not hard to find. ~" He said mysteriously. Finally, he turned his back and began to glide away like an angel, still glowing bright in the sky, into the darkness.
Caden*
You wanna hear my side?
With all the times,
it hurt me to fuck you,

Her eyes widened when the Firefly provided this information. "Thanks a million, Firefly, I shall never forget this. I promise I will come back and visit you!" She said happily and smiled over at Okomi. "Can you believe it, we survived The Firefly! He is so nice..." She said as she wrapped her arms around Okomi's neck, hugging him excitedly.

Last edited by Amayah on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:52 pm

~Okomi~

"Thank you very Firefly, i will vist you to" said okomi in a happy tone, and then okomi nearly fell over when he felt caden's arms around hugging him, he hugged her back, and then said "Yes i am very happy to, he is very nice indeed" said okomi in a excited tone..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]   The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ring of Fire. [Firefly Thread; For Okomi Only!]
Page 1 of 1