Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T Dph2d3

Administrators
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T 2cwjubt

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T 4vpca9

Moderators
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T 1z53vxg

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T 351y4oi

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote10Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_voti10Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote10Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_voti10Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T 29008654
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T 3WjC
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote1010%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote1030%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote1020%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote1020%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote1010%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote100%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Okomi

Okomi

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T Empty
PostSubject: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 pm

~Okomi~~The one that you call a friend, Will betray you in the end~

Okomi was walking along the trail in the woods when he saw something, something with feline ears, purple and black hair, then he realized that it was Sayuri, so okomi walked up to Sayuri
and said "Hey, Been A Long Time Since I Seen You Sayuri"......

~Sayuri~
~Love is for the kindly ones, the ones that care for their mates, not the ones that make love for pointless reasons

Sayuri was walking along the trail when she heard a voice talking to her, so she turned around and seen okomi, her long lost friend....."hey, okomi it has been quite along time since we last seen each other" then Sayuri gave a friendly hug to okomi, while scratching inbehind okomis ears, which most dog sorts do.......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Caden*
Why have you forsaken me?
In your eyes, forsaken me…
In your thoughts, forsaken me…
In your heart, forsaken me.

During her normal hunt, today it was all different for Caden. Normally, she would search underwater for hybrids or various plants, today, she jazzed up her routine. Walking around on the land for food, she found much better results for food, she liked this. Caden liked this a lot, and decided she would do this more often now. Laughing aloud at her child-like behavior with this new discovery, she began to walk around in search for more food.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi was walking along the trail with Sayuri, when they heard laughing so they decided to try to find the source........after searching for a little while okomi had spotted another hybrid walking in the woods so he and Sayuri hid in a bush, waiting to see if they could find out if this hybrid was dangerous or what not.....

~Sayuri~
Sayuri was walking with okomi when, okomi had hid in a bush so sayuri went with him, it was not untill then did she notice there was another hybrid walking in the woods........After sitting there in the bush for a good 5 minutes Sayuri said "Can we please get the hell out of this bush now okomi"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Caden*

Licking her lips hungrily, her large white razor-sharp teeth glittered even in the dim light. Sniffing the air for source of food, she slid her third eyelids over her eyes to protect her sight during her hunt. Her eyes became a cloudy baby blue as the clear protective shield hung over her eyes. Sniffing about, she smelled hybrids and gasped excitedly. Listening carefully, she heard someone talking, they wanted to leave. Had Caden scared them? The person sounded young, Caden often avoided killing young if she could help it. "Hello?" Caden said quietly in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:26 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi jumped after hearing another hybrids voice, then okomi and sayuri got up out of the bush and seen the hybrid that had spoken the word hello before, then okomi said "Sorry if we were bothering you, we will leave now" then okomi looked at sayuri and said "C'mon"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Caden*

Slightly surprised by their sudden departure, her heart sank a little. Was she that scary looking? "Wait, no, don't go. You were not bothering me." Caden said nicely. Not bothering to attempt to smile, she just stood there somewhat awkwardly and stared blankly at them.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

~Sayuri~

"Okomi Wait, i think this hybrid is friendly" said Sayuri in a ... Tone, then Sayuri said "So, whats your name, myn is Sayuri and my friend here is Okomi" then Sayuri put out her hand awaiting a good hand shake from this mysterious hybrid

~Okomi~

Okomi just stood there, not know if he should stay with Sayuri and the scary looking hybrid, or just fly away right now and leave Sayuri Behind....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Caden*

Looking down at the girl who called herself Sayuri, she opened her third eyelids (she would not need them for protection at the moment). Happy at her welcoming tone, she too put out her hand and grabbed Sayuri's with a tight grip. Shaking it rather hard in excitement by mistake, she introduced herself. "I am Caden, nice to meet you Sayuri and Okomi." She said in a friendly tone like Sayuri.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 pm

~Sayuri~

Sayuri seemed to like this caden person, she was suprised that caden didnt try to kill her, its just caden looked so strong and stuff......"I'm geussing you are trying to find food, because if you are my i join you on your hunt" said Sayuri in a happy tone
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Caden*

Laughing quietly to herself, she nodded happily. "Sure, what did you have in mind?" Caden wondered what her favorite food was as her eyes twinkled with a child-like excitement.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 pm

~Sayuri~

"How about some chicken/human hybrid, seeing as that there is some right over there" said Sayuri.....Then Sayuri lifted her arm and pointed at the lurking hybrids.......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Caden*

Licking her lips as she followed Sayuri's arm to see the chicken hybrids, she grinned toothily. "Yeah, I could go for some chicken. Do you want to get them, or me?" She asked as she bent down, awaiting the orders. She was ready to break off in a run at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 pm

~Sayuri~

"Umm, well if you want to get them you can, and i will get the Mustard from my bag" said Sayuri, mili seconds later Sayuri watched Caden kill the chicken hybrids with one strong attack....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Caden*

Running off at her words, she laughed evilly as the chicken hyrbids ran in panic. Catching up with each one and snapping there neck violently with ease, Caden looked around her, panting from the excitement. Around her lay 4 dead chicken hybrids. "Dinner is served for you two." Caden said to Okomi and Sayuri. "However, I cannot stay, if I smell blood, you will all die... I get in a blood frenzy. Sorry." Caden explained to the two as she turned her back. "I will leave you now to eat, just whistle when you are done. Make sure there is no trace of blood anywhere when I return, I beg of you." She said as she walked away for a bit, promising to return.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 pm

~Sayuri~

After Sayuri and okomi had finished their meal they cleaned up all the blood, i mean all of the blood, then sayuri whistled and caden came back...."Thank you for the wondeful meal" said Sayuri, then okomi flew away.......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Caden*

Returning at the sound of the whistle, she ran back. Thanfully, no trace of blood was anywhere, she was happy. Looking down at Sayuri, she bowed her head nicely. "You are welcome, Sayuri. Where is your friend going?" Caden asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 pm

~Sayuri~

"Okomi, is very sleepy he is just gooing to find a nice little place to sleep and then he will follow are scents to us when he wants to find us" Said sayuri, then sayuri said "so......What do you wanna do"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Caden*

Watching Okomi leave, she looked back at Sayuri. "Hmm..." Caden thought. What could they do? "Well, I don't know, what did you feel like doing?" She asked for lack of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 pm

~Sayuri~

"Well, We could, no, we cant do that....I dont know what we should do" said Sayuri in a very, very bored tone due to lack or Exciting things, then Sayuri sat down and started to Meditate
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Caden*

Sighing, she agreed with Sayuri. Sitting down as well, she crossed her legs and looked up at the heavily clouded sky. She wondered if she would ever see the stars again. Caden missed the stars. She missed them most at midnight, when they looked like fireflies stuck on black construction paper, twinkling so bright.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:25 pm

~Sayuri~

"I Can see you miss the stars to, i remember i would always sit outside at look at the stars in the evening skys" said amayah in a happy tone, then Sayuri started humming "If Only the Moon Would Shine Bright, I Might be Able To See The Stars With Might"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Caden*

Nodding her head a little sadly, she looked over at Sayuri. "Yeah, I do miss the stars and how they used to twinkle so bright. It was my only comfort long ago..." Caden trailed off and listened to Sayuri hum. "Star light, star bright. I wish I may, I wish I might... I wish my little wishing star would return to me..." Caden said aloud to herself with a half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:36 pm

~Sayuri~

Sayuri smiled, now fully knowing that Caden was her friend, then Sayuri said "Hey nice little poem thing, did you make it up yourself", then Sayuri seen okomi fly by up in the sky, but she decided to keep quite about it for now
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Caden*

Looking into her eyes, she shook her head no. "No, that was a poem I heard a human recite one night when he looked up at the sky. Humans say that little poem when they want to wish upon a star. I never did try it, maybe if I see stars again, I just may." Caden told her nicely.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 pm

~Sayuri~

Sayuri liked being with Caden, it made her feel a lot less lonely seeing as the only person she really new was okomi, "Oh, well just so you know i think okomi is going to try to sneak up on us and scare us....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next