Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] Dph2d3

Administrators
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] 2cwjubt

If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] 4vpca9

Moderators
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] 1z53vxg

If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] 351y4oi

If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote10If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_voti10If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote10If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_voti10If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] 29008654
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] 3WjC
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote1010%If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote1030%If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote1020%If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote1020%If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote1010%If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote100%If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] Empty
PostSubject: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice
I just choose not to be

Chikiba awoke with a loud yawn as she stretched her previously resting limbs. what would she do today she wondered. Perhaps she'd go rummaging around for something to eat, or maybe even wear. Looking down at her outfit she had on, she realized she had been wearing the army printed dress for quite some time. She had found it in the old hotel where she had met Nariko. ...The hotel Flashbacks of the scene entered her mind. Closing her eyes shut, she tried to block the continuous images; The bodies, decaying. The bathtub smelling of rotting flesh and rusting chain. All the blood. and the scariest part, the infant however, still broke forth.

Shaking her head, she attempted to clear the pictures. Her stomach growled and she immediately thought of food. thank you hunger It was the only thing erasing her memory, for the meantime, at least. Getting up, she sniffed the air. No one was around "Well thats good. I'm not particularly interested in meeting up and beating up anyone unfamiliar today." What to do, what to do.. she mused. "I know, I'll go visit Akahane." She said with a grin. Turning, she headed North towards Canada.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

After her little visit with Urufu in Egypt, Amayah had flown back to Canada, her home. She needed a break from things. A break from everything. Now sitting in her good old tree, she looked up at the sky. She had not flown in awhile, and it had been awhile since she heard any hyrbrids running around here. Amayah found this strange, there were usually always some hyrbids around. Opening her wings casually, she pushed gently off of the tree branch she was crouched on and lifted off into the sky.

Flapping her wings gracefully, her cloaked flapped evilly behind her and her hair tickled the back of her neck. Thanks to the hood of her cloak, any light that would have been in her way was blocked and left a dark shadow over her face as she looked down on the ground. Spotting a hyrbid, she focused her eyes to see it better. Her eyes widened when she noticed who it was. None other than Chikiba herself. Wondering if she would recognize Amayah, she swooped down rather dramatically in front of Chikiba, her cloak resting against her flesh like an evil angel. Her hood hung down over her eyes and her cloak covered everything but her wings. Smirking, she awaited Chikiba's response, leaving nothing but her senses open for possible attack.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice,
I just choose not to be.

Chikiba made her way to the border of Canada. Upon entering it, she saw something black circling in the sky. Wondering who it was, she carried on in search of Akahane. Looking around, she saw nothing but skeletal facades of charred buildings. Shrapnel covered the ground in which she walked upon. was it just her, or had Canada gotten worse in wreckage? She didnt remember it looking this bad when Nariko and her had visited. Then again, that had been quite a while ago.

Stopping to look down an ally, she heard the familiar sound of flapping coming from above her. Slowly turning her head, She Uttered the word "Akahane!" but upon turning to see who was there, it wasnt Akahane at all.. This figure had no Red wings, but black instead and was plastered with a dark cloak. This person's face was hidden so it was undetectable who it was. Though she had a good hunch that it was Amayah. "Hey Amayah" she said squatting in front of the figure. She gazed up at the face hidden underneath the hood of the cloak and let out a little snicker. She wasnt going to be fooled that easily.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Amayah.

Not very surprised by Chikiba figuring out it was her, she bowed her head to her. Lifting her hand up above her head, her fingers lifted her hood up and dropped in behind her neck, pulling it down. Shaking her hair about to fix it from its matted state, she looked at Chikiba, her hair sticking up in odd places, looking wild. "We meet again, Chikiba." Amayah said to her in a demonic, bone chilling voice that was unlike her own. Looking deep into her blue eyes with her own wild green ones, Amayah wondered what brought her back to Amayah's home, more importantly, who was 'Akahane'?
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice,
I just choose not to be.

Chuckling to herself she rose to full height again. "Indeed." She said staring Amayah in the face. "Whats wrong with your voice, have a cold or something?" She asked. examining her new form carefully now that she was so close to her. Looking at her shoulders, she began circling the other feline. Looking her up and down. "Nice new form. I didnt get to see it up close and personal last time with you squirming about and such."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Amayah.

"No, I have no cold." Amayah said to Chikiba. Her old self pulled at her heart as her hand shot behind her back, removing her cloak carefully. Looking back at Chikiba, her voice became less terrifying as she wrapped her cloak around her arm to hold it momentarily. "Yes, this is how I am now. I am a whole new Amayah," She told Chikiba as her eyes flickered with anger. She hated how her insanity imprisioned her like this, but she had to accept it now. Swishes her tail behind her casually, she waited for Chikiba to get a good look before she did anything else.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice,
I just choose not to be.

Chikiba watched as Amayah removed her cloak and revealed the rest of her enhanced appearance. "Nice." She said nodding in approval but not bothering to walk around her again. She remarked that Amayahs voice had changed back to normal once she removed the cloak.

"So your probably wondering what I'm doing in your domain once again." She said eying the cloak momentarily. Flicking her gaze back to Amayah's face, she relaxed her shoulders. "I came here to visit a friend of mine, Akahane. She's an avian like yourself. She lives in Canada as well." She finished looking up to the sky. "When I heard your wings flapping, I figured it may be Akahane, so thats why I spoke her name. Perhaps I was a little too excited." She finished by kicking some fallen shrapnel with one of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Amayah.

"Thank you..." Amayah said and nodded as Chikiba spoke, the name Akahane finally made sense. Her question about Chikiba being in Canada also made sense to her now too. "I see. Where were you headed from here?" Amayah asked a little curiously. Now that Chikiba had gotten a better look, she decided to put her cloak back on. Unfolding it from her arms, she straightened it out and slipped it back on gracefully, leaving the hood down and looking into Chkiba's eyes once more. Sometimes she would die to know what others were thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice,
I just choose not to be.

"I was off to egypt actually. I've heard stuff about the rebellion as well as about Ja-kal and Jendayi. I want to go meet this 'Jendayi' in person and perhaps fight against the watchers." She shifted her weight to her right foot and laid her gaze upon Amayah's face once more. "Have you heard of them? You have wings, you could easily have gone to Egypt whenever you felt like it. Is all the gossip true?" She wondered what Amayah's reaction and response would be to her inquiries.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Amayah.

Not bothering to ask where she got the information, she knew she could trust her, seeing as she just said she wanted to fight The Watchers. "Yes, all the gossip is indeed true. I am in the rebellion, actually... I was just in Egypt visiting..." Amayah trailed off and did not want to complete that thought. "I know Jendayi and Ja-Kal, I am close to them both. Did you say you wanted to fight in favour of the rebellion?" She asked Chikiba with a long, over-dramatized, sarcastic gasp. "You, fight? The 'cautious' one?" Amayah asked as she did quotation fingers when she said cautious. Okay, so a little bit of Amayah was there.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice,
I just choose not to be.

"I see, so it is true. I thought as much." She said watching the clouds above them. After a moments recollection, She turned to Amayah. "..So you say you know them?" thats awesome chikiba thought. Maybe I could get Amayah to give me a lift there..Wait.. maybe she wont give me a lift. I've not been much fun to be around. Well, its worth a shot.

"Heh, I'm not talking about being in the front line there, but I'd try to find someway to help. I need to get a lot stronger though first, if I'm going to stand a chance. That means lots and lots of training, getting some new weapons, and new moves." She ended with that and awaited the felines response.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Amayah.

Nodding her head to confirm to Chikiba it was indeed true, she listened to her patiently before saying anything. "Yes, I am very close to Jendayi and Ja-Kal. Jendayi is so nice, she is a feline, a panther to be exact. However... not a normal panther. Then again, what is normal? Ja-Kal is super nice too, a real soft guy inside of that armour." Amayah said with a small laugh. "You just don't strike me as the type to help others. Then again, who am I to make such a fuss about helping others..." said Amayah, laughing louder at her own joke. "Was Akahane the person you were to see about bringing you to Egypt?" She asked curiously, her eyes narrowing slightly as she looked in Chikiba's eyes suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice,
I just choose not to be.

"Uhh,.. not particularly no. When I went to Japan, I almost made her break her wings..Poor girl. Her wings arent that strong and cant endure a constant weight for too too long. I hear that the sand in Egypt has all turned to glass anyway. With nowhere to land on, It would be too much for her to handle.. I'd snap her wings in two for sure. I just came here to see her. Nothing more nothing less. She paused anticipating any reaction from amayah. .."Why you so suspicious about her all of a sudden anyway?" She asked watching Amayah narrow her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Amayah.

Listening to her carefully, not dropping her eye contact and listening for her heartbeat carefully, she noted that nothing changed, she was not lying. Good, a wise choice, Amayah thought. "No reason, her name just sounded familiar, that is all." Amayah explained as her eyes went back to their large, green orbs. "So how did you plan on getting to Egypt?" She asked knowing full well that all of this was a kiss-ass, sloppy way of prodding Amayah into flying her their. Lame hinting tactic, Amayah thought in a slightly bored fashion as she awaited the felines brilliant response. She knew Chikiba being so nice was too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice,
I just choose not to be.

Chikiba lifted one of her arms and placed her hand at the back of her head. Rubbing it slightly, she started; "Well see,.. heres the thing. If I had wings myself, I'd be able to get there myself no problem." She nodded to Amayah's wings; "you on the other hand, you have wings and a stronger form than I, I will admit. So you must have stronger wings. I.. I guess what I'm trying to ask, is do you mind flying me there..?" I cant believe how pitiful and weak I am right now, Chikiba knew she had lost her edge of coolness. Her 'high form' had just been crumbled in front of Amayah. Revealing to her, the gold that resided inside her bod. Now she sees me for who I actually am. shit.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Amayah.

She watched Chikiba squirm and wriggled awkardly inside, fighting to keep her cool. Amayah forsaw this. Every feline is the same, every female is the same... in fact, every hybrid she met so far... was the same. Sighing internally, she listened to Chikiba beat around the bush and finally ask Amayah if she could fly her to Egypt. Almost bursting out laughing at her reaction to revealing her 'soft' side her Amayah, she nodded seriously, keeping her cool. "Yeah, I can fly you to Egypt. You know, you really shouldn't be ashamed of showing a little emotion now and again. You may not notice, but I am exactly like you, I hate showing who I am, and frankly, no one really does know me. The difference between you and I is simple, you try too hard to keep your cool. Relax some, everyone has hearts... Well, maybe except my dinner, but... that is beside the point." Amayah finished with her usual sarcastic joke. Chuckling slightly to herself, she looked at Chikiba and wondered if that made her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice
I just choose not to be

Chikiba looked up at Amayah slowly. Was this true, how could she be like me? Out of everyone she had met thus far, I never would have taken her to have a soft inside. Though the part about her trying too hard is true. I do try much too hard to remain calm, cool, and collected. Though I'd never confirm as much to Amayah.

"..Th-thanks.. " she said in an awkward fashion after silence remained lingering around them. Seeing Amayah in a new light was hard for Chikiba to take in. Especially if she was like herself. "Should we take off now?" she asked attempting to change the subject.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Amayah.
You'll die as you lived
In the flash of a blade
In a corner forgotten
By no-one
You lived for the touch
For the feel of the steel
One man and his honor

Smiling slightly. "However, tell anyone I have a soft underbelly and I will eat you." Amayah told Chikiba in a sarcastic-threatening tone and laughed. Grinning, she nodded to her. "Yeah, we should go. Option one, climbs on my back, or option two, be carried?" She asked a little disconnected from herself. She wondered what was running through Chikiba's mind.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice..
I just choose not to be

She looked at Amayah with a crooked type smile. "Wouldnt dream of it." She said feeling a little afraid of Amayah. What was wrong with her..? She didnt seem like her typical old-self. Perhaps it had something to do with that cloak wisped around her..? Whatever it was.. she should consult Nariko about it.

"Um I rather climb onto your back..last time I was being carried, I couldnt remain calm at all for fear of being dropped by accident plagued over my mind." Finishing this, she walked around Amayah and faced her back. There she waited for the feline to crouch down so she could climb up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]   If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I sew the flowing dark reality together, I can embrace regret and sleep~ [private for Chikiba and Amayah][rated M for swearing, and possible violence along with blood.]
Page 1 of 1