Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
meow rated T for language Dph2d3

Administrators
meow rated T for language 2cwjubt

meow rated T for language 4vpca9

Moderators
meow rated T for language 1z53vxg

meow rated T for language 351y4oi

meow rated T for language 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
meow rated T for language I_vote10meow rated T for language I_voti10meow rated T for language I_vote11 
Lonewolf
meow rated T for language I_vote10meow rated T for language I_voti10meow rated T for language I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
meow rated T for language 29008654
meow rated T for language AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
meow rated T for language 3WjC
meow rated T for language 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
meow rated T for language I_vote1010%meow rated T for language I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
meow rated T for language I_vote1030%meow rated T for language I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
meow rated T for language I_vote1020%meow rated T for language I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
meow rated T for language I_vote1020%meow rated T for language I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
meow rated T for language I_vote100%meow rated T for language I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

meow rated T for language

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neko

Neko

meow rated T for language Empty
PostSubject: meow rated T for language   meow rated T for language I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Neko
Meow

Neko was waking through the street. He let out a yawn. He looked he passed this building that called to him. Well.... it was a gun museum a museum of guns. When neko was a kid he would play games like Halo, call of Duty, and/or Modern warfare. He loved guns. So he entered the building. What happened at first was expected. A huge gorilla was standing on the counter. He let out a roaring growl. Neko raised a eyebrow. He walked forward ready for a fight.

neko pulled out his dagger and charged. now usually he would have killed it right away. The bad thing is...... he had a fur ball. The fur ball flew and went into the gorillas throat. Sadly gorillas aren't supposed to swallow fur balls. The gorilla choked. And then the gorilla fell making a loud noise when he hit the ground. neko looked out the store window. Hybrids surrounded it. They were going in. most attacked each other.

Lance

Hisss

Lance was walking down the street. he heard the crash. he watched as a mob occurred and turned into all out war. "pathetic" said lance. "let us feast on these British ass holes" hissed his snake. Lance walked forward. three hybrids probably thought hey lets eat this guy. three hybrids ran towards him. they were together. a mistake that can't be changed after what happened. the giant snake ate their heads and shoulders in one bite. lance continued this through the crowd.

Fang
kaw kaw

fang was sleeping on his tower. He heard a crash. He knew the dumb britans would move towards there. fang went on the roof. Unfurled his wings and flew above the crowd sniping them. he saw a snake guy killing a lot at a time. He then saw a cat trapped in a building looking out a window. two non idiotic people. well..... mabey the cat who caused this is one.

kato
grrrrr

kato was sleeping on a tree at the riot. He pulled out his sword and chopped away. He saw the same things fang saw . Kato killed away about thirty. He was covered in blood mostly the other hybrids. Kato couldn't fight them off for much longer. Kato got a dagger in the shoulder. He took it out and threw it back. kato retreated on a building with five bodies to eat.

arachnil
(what ever sound a spider makes)

Arachnil shot a web in the air. He caught ten hybrids. He ate them while the riot continued. He shot a few more. Arachnil thought to himself the one day i get really hungry i get a buffet. the riot ceased. The only people left were kato hiding on a roof. the snake guy, the flying dude that looks like a evil dark angel, and .... the cat there and well arachnil.

kato
grrrr

Kato dropped down he nodded to Arachnil. He then nodded to fang. Kato saw the snake dude. He walked towards him. "hey I'm Kato if your not a crazy British person say something" Kato moved his hand outward for a hand shake.

Neko
Neko during the riot made a weapon. He took a bayonet rifle without gun powder. gun powder no longer exists sadly. he made a spring mechanism in it. So that when he uses the trigger it shoots out whatever he put in. It can shoot his dagger or a pebble. sadly its slower than a bow and arrow. Its the same range though. He added a scope and a thing to hold the rifle for him. he added a bayonet knife to the other end. he slung it over his back and left the building. "hello i am neko who are you?" he said questioningly.

Viper

"i am lance this is my snake vipe" he said. "you can call us Viper" he said."who are you guys tell me or I may eat you" he said licking his lips. he never had bird before. He picked up a arm and nibbled.

Back to top Go down

meow rated T for language
Page 1 of 1