Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
beta character, for feedback [wip] Dph2d3

Administrators
beta character, for feedback [wip] 2cwjubt

beta character, for feedback [wip] 4vpca9

Moderators
beta character, for feedback [wip] 1z53vxg

beta character, for feedback [wip] 351y4oi

beta character, for feedback [wip] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote10beta character, for feedback [wip] I_voti10beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote10beta character, for feedback [wip] I_voti10beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
beta character, for feedback [wip] 29008654
beta character, for feedback [wip] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
beta character, for feedback [wip] 3WjC
beta character, for feedback [wip] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote1010%beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote1030%beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote1020%beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote1020%beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote1010%beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote100%beta character, for feedback [wip] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

beta character, for feedback [wip]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Fang

Silver Fang

beta character, for feedback [wip] Empty
PostSubject: beta character, for feedback [wip]   beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Janelle Sthamann

Appearance: Janelle was 1.7 metres tall, and weighed about 55kg. She had dyed her hair snow white and wore it straight and slightly longer than her shoulders. Her bangs reached to her eyes and her hair was parted in the middle. She had slim eyebrows, brown eyes that really squint when she smiles or laughs. Her filipina heritage seems obvious. Her nose is average size, perhaps a touch wider than typical. Her lips are moderately full and she has a rounded chin. Her smile is usually a closed mouth & pouting style, which can then break into a wide bright smile. Its a default expression and remains present even when she in upset, annoyed, or angry. She has a generally fit constitution and is stronger than she looks, with significant stamina. She has C sized breasts, and a thicker waist than some. She is almost always described as "adorable".

Personality: Janelle is quietly charismatic. She doesn't laugh often because her laugh is a high pitched hee hee haw hee that just about kills everyone around from laughter. She has an underlying rage that she keeps in check most of the time. Partly from her background, partly because she's so "adorable" that when she does get upset, no one takes her seriously. She has had to literally punch people she was angry with to get them to realize that she was serious. This has caused her to have a very small circle of friends, but they have been extremely close. She has a very spiritual outlook on life. That's something that has been present throughout her life and has always been a source of strength, joy, and endurance. She was always of the belief that the only race was the human race and where ever possible continues to apply it. She's had few relationships in her life simply because she's never seen it necessary to date someone to enjoy his company. Her generally hidden temper has caused tensions each time, though she's been able to manage her relationships pretty well. She's always loved animals and athletics, fantasy, science fiction, video games. Yes, she's a geek girl, and loves it. She was an enthusiastic body shaper as well as varying styles of sword play. Her learning style is more hands-on than bookish, though she learns a lot from her continual reading. Usually if you want to teach her something, you show her how to do it, then get her to actually do it. A brief period of supervision and then she'll be able to do it.

Background: Janelle was born in Korea to unmarried parents, a Canadian father and a Filipina mom. That relationship didn't work out, though they remained good friends afterwards. Problems with some drunk women after a night out on the town resulted in her mother being killed from being beaten. She was immediately taken in by her father and had lived in his family since, enjoying a good relationship with her stepmom and younger stepsisters, classically opposite of Disney. She took classes in both kendo and hapkido early on and kept up with them as a hobby, with a bit of fencing training that ended only because the instructor could no longer offer the classes for free. Following his employment in Korea, they moved to his new job in Bahrain, and later on, to another job in the Cayman Islands. There was a year in Ghana, before finally going to Canada, where she finished high school in Thompson, Manitoba. She holds a dual citizenship with the Philippines and Canada, though she has never once been to the Philippines and only arrived in Canada in time to graduate high school. After that she became a veterinarian with a degree from the University of Saskatchewan's Western College of Veterinary Medicine in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. She got work with the provincial government's Environment Ministry researching wildlife populations and habitat protection in northern Saskatchewan. She was monitoring woodland caribou migration when she observed a Gray wolf pack hunting them. One of them was a sizeable and brilliant white female who was injured in the otherwise successful hunt when the caribou successfully kicked and then fell on her. The pack moved on, so she and her team moved in to rescue the wolf. It took a while but her recovery went very well, forging a relationship with the wolf as the process went on. Janelle was holding this snow white wolf for some last shots and examinations prior to release into the wild again when the global tragedy struck, fusing them.

Animalistic Traits: Since fusing, she is considerably taller, about 2.2 metres, and has added extra mass as well - up to 123kg. Her skull is wolfed as well as her legs and she has a tail as well. She's also covered in show white fur. She also has sharp non-retractable claws now, which have proven to be an annoying thing to adjust to. She no longer has a monthly menstruation but in late March and early April is nearly climbing the walls. She retains her intelligence and ability to speak but can hear much better and has an enhanced sense of smell. Her eyesight has been slightly reduced but she still sees quite well.

Original Animal: the name notwithstanding, a purely white furred Gray wolf.

Starter weapon: small dagger

Roleplay Sample: okay.. um first person, but I need to give this a bit more thought.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

beta character, for feedback [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Re: beta character, for feedback [wip]   beta character, for feedback [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Just do your roleplay sample, and your good. Approved. ~
Back to top Go down

beta character, for feedback [wip]
Page 1 of 1