Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] Dph2d3

Administrators
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] 2cwjubt

Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] 4vpca9

Moderators
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] 1z53vxg

Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] 351y4oi

Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote10Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_voti10Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote10Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_voti10Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] 29008654
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] 3WjC
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote1010%Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote1030%Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote1020%Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote1020%Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote1010%Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote100%Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okomi

Okomi

Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] Empty
PostSubject: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Kurochi was walking alone in New Zealand. It was cold outside, probably about -21 degrees. Kurochi was thinking about The Firefly and the Thunderbeetle. She liked them, they were very nice people. She then broke out into a run, and then she jumped and flapped hard to get into the sky...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Till death do we part...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Caden*
Hey kid (hey kid)
Do I have your attention?
I know the way you've been living
Life so reckless, tragedy endless
Welcome to the family

After taking a swim in the Indian Ocean, Caden felt relaxed, but slightly hungry. She ripped some mutated kelp out of the water before jumping out and stuffing it in her mouth. It was gross, but there was not much around for meat, so it would have to do. She swallowed the kelp and looked around. By the look of it, Caden figured she was in New Zealand, or somewhere in Australia, she was not one hundred percent certain. "Now be a nice country and give me give food!" She called out at the place and laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Kurochi heard the voice shout out to itself. she then quickly landed on the ground and started walking around tryin to find out ho said that. "Hello." Kurochi shouted out. "Who is there?" Said Kurochi as she broke out into a run...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Caden*
Hey kid (hey kid)
Welcome to the family

Slightly surprised when she heard a voice in the distance, Caden wasn't sure what to do. "Erm, Hi!" She called back and laughed slightly awkwardly. Then, she heard thumping on the ground, the person was running, and they were running fast. She prepared herself for battle, just in case, and slid her third eyelids over. She was not sure if she should reveal her name just yet, so she stood there and awaited the person coming at her.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:15 am

When Kurochi finally reached the new hybrid she said "Erm... Hello?". Kurochi then stood there and awaited an answer from the new hybrid. Who is this person? she or he looks tough. she might want to kill me. i think ill wait and find that out.!. thought Kurochi as she scratched her rib cage. "Are you a watcher?" asked Kurochi....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Caden*
Hey kid (hey kid)
Welcome to the family

Even more surprised by how familiar looking this girl was, Caden slid her eyelids back now that it was not needed. "Greetings..." Caden said slowly with some hesitation in her voice. Her eyebrows went up in shock, how could she just come out and ask something like that!? Caden's mind ran with thoughts of panic. "No I am not, but you should really watch who you ask that to!" She said in a shrill voice, she could not believe her eyes, she was concerned for this girl. If she asked that to the wrong person, she could get herself killed or worse, how dare she even ask such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 pm

"Greetings". Said kurochi... "I know that i should watch who i ask that to, nut i had...a feeling". said Kurochi as she put her hand out and awaited a handshake from the new hybrid. "I am not a watcher either". said Kurochi. "My name is Kurochi. What is your name?" asked Kurochi as she stood there and awaited a answer... [i]This Hybrid seems... rather nice.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Caden*
Hey kid (hey kid)
Welcome to the family

"Well, I bloody well hope so. You can get yourself killed in a world like this." Caden said with a relieved laugh; she was also happy to know the girl was not a Watcher as well... She did not seem to be the Watcher type, anyway. Smirking, she extended her hand and gripped hers, shaking it rather hard by mistake, she often forgets her own strength. "I am Caden, pleased to meet you, Kurochi." Caden said politely as she slid her hand back and rested it by her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]   Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is that......[Private for Caden And Kurochi(Okomi And Amayah)..]
Page 1 of 1