Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 Dph2d3

Administrators
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 2cwjubt

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 4vpca9

Moderators
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 1z53vxg

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 351y4oi

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_voti10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_voti10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 29008654
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 3WjC
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote1010%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote1030%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote1020%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote1020%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote100%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Wild Time [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Nariko
It would seem there was no other choice

Nariko was quite surprised by the loud roar that Amayah let out in her new form. Nariko did not like the circumstances he found himself in. He had made up his mind, should something go wrong he was going to opt for the flight option. One had to be careful to pick their fights. Nariko's chance of winning a fight with the new Amayah were slim, he thought. He looked at Amayah, in her new, bigger form.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Chikiba watched Amayah as a loud roar escaped her throat. Swaying back and forth slightly, she said; "I think I'll go look for some water, I feel like I'm going to pass out or something." Slowly, she get down on hands and feet and began to jog away from the other two. Not waiting for a response from either one.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Amayah.
The paths of glory lead but to the grave

"Nariko..." Amayah said slowly. "Nariko, go follow her. She is weak, she needs food and water. Follow her. She needs h-help..." She told him with an utmost serious tone. Beginning to feel dizzy herself, she realized the transformation had taken a lot out of her. "Nariko...go...now!" Amayah said urgenly as she fell onto her back weakly.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Nariko
You won't get past me that easily

Nariko began to jog after Chikiba, going slightly faster than her to catch up. Once caught up, he jogged beside her. Hey. He wondered slightly if she would get angry at him. Chikiba seemed to never like it when he followed her. It was just the way he was, he supposed. He couldn't help it. Nariko smiled at Chikiba, and continued jogging beside her.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:51 am

Chikiba kept at a steady jog as Nariko arrived at her side. "What are you doing following me?" She asked quickly looking at him then snapping her gaze back to in front of her. What was with this guy? Hadnt he ever heard of 'having space'? Rolling her eyes, she sped up and dashed in front of him. Turning a corner, then around a building, she hoped she had lost him. Then she remembered his nose, he could easily smell her out like before.. She pictured their encounter in the hotel. Thank God he had been friendly she breathed. If not, she could have easily been food.

Running around the building and arriving back on the road she had first ran on, she saw no sight of the dog. Good. She thought heading straight into an ally way between two buildings. Drawing her claws, she slowly mounted the buildings side climbing higher and higher. When she was about to reach the top, she pulled herself up. Looking down over the area she had been in, she could see Amayah lying on her back.

She shook her head to this in an 'oh my God' fashion. In her case, Chikiba thought that Amayah was a drama queen, starving for attention, or just plain weak. Though In a fight, she proved to excel. Gazing over to where Nariko had been, she saw the blur of his dashing body as he ran around the same building she had. Running towards her general area, she crouched down low atop the structure. Laying her belly flat against it, she prayed that he did not see her.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Amayah.
A day without you is like a year without rain,
I need you by my side;
Don't know how I'll survive.

As she collapsed she realized that Chikiba was just really faking it as she watched the girl weave through buildings and around corners; dodging Nariko. She sensed the emotions that Chikiba was giving off, one was being annoyed, whether at Nariko or Amayah herself, she did not know. What Amayah did sense, however, was that Chikiba did not like her.

The new Amayah was amused by this. So Chikiba doesn't like me, huh? Amayah thought menacingly. Taking a few moments to breathe and regain what stregth she had, her eyes flashed red momentarily before here eyes flashed a vicious red. Only one thing to do to those who do not like me...Amayah thought with a smirk.

Amayah rolled onto her stomach and placed both her feet and hands on the ground in a push-up position. Flapping her wings hard, she slowly hovered over the spot in which she was laying. Soaring higher and higher, she spotted Nariko. Swooping over to him at an incredible speed, she opened her hands and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist. "Do not attack me. I think you will like this game. Made it myself." Amayah told Nariko with a snicker.

Last edited by Amayah on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Nariko

What the hell? Nariko was surprised by Amayah's sudden actions. What was she doing? Whatever it was, Nariko didn't trust it. She had snickered when she had told him it was a new game. She must be scheming something, he thought. Nariko was bound to figure it out soon enough. What is your new game? he asked Amayah.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Chikiba watched as Amayah suddenly sprang to her feet and dashed towards her. You better not be coming up to bug me she thought eying Amayah with a somewhat annoyed look.
Amayah was like a younger sibling. In most cases, you love them- but they usually just hang around and get in your way.

She watched as Amayah turned away from her and towards Nariko. She jumped on him. Chikiba was more confused than anything else. This cat is sure odd, she thought turning her back on the sight.

She looked back up at the sky. It was so pretty with its mixtures of warm and cool colors. No stars were painted in the sky this time, though she hadnt remembered seeing stars in a long time. The stars,- she had been told that they were great ancestors, whom watched over and guided us away from danger. They were also said to protect us. She wondered if her mother and father were up there, amongst her ancient family. Mother, I miss you.. she confessed silently. A single tear ran down her cheek as she continued to gaze at the vast painted canvas of the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

Pulling Nariko up into the air with her, she flapped her mighty wings hard. She soeared over the building with him tight in her grasp as she cackled loudly. Not giving a damn about the feelings of the feline, she flew up behind her. She sensed Chikiba was sad, she smelled a familiar sent; tears. The girl was upset. Dropping Nariko from about a foot in the air, she looked down at him and then back at Chikiba. "Surprise!" Amayah cried to Chikiba as she flew away. They needed to be alone for awhile. Looking over at the building beside them, she sat landed on it and sat on the corner on a ledge; licking her paws.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Nariko

Nariko found himself beside Chikiba. She was probably starting to get annoyed by him always being there. I should go away... he thought to himself. Hey. he said to Chikiba. Hopefully she didn't get too angry at him. Why was Amayah trying so hard to get them together, anyways? Nariko looked into Chikiba's eyes. She seemed slightly sad. Is something wrong?

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Chikiba

When Chikiba heard a thud behind her, she imediatly turned. There, she saw Nariko. Oh My God! she said silently biting her lower lip. Why was she aways denied peace? Sighing she looked him over as he approached her. "Hello.. I am fine," she said trying to put a fake sounding voice on. "Why are YOU here though..? Couldnt you take the hint that I wanted to be alone, or are you that thick headed?" She finished in a somewhat flat and annoyed voice. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, she returned her gaze out to the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Amayah.

Shifting slightly, her legs parted a bit, she was now in a crouching position. Glancing over at the two, she knew they needed to be alone. Feeling a little lonely herself, she thought of Drake from her very distant past. Amayah also thought of Urufu and her friends. She missed seeing them around. Her eyes widened as she thought of Urufu. She had not seen him in awhile; she hoped he was alright. Opening her wings again, she flapped them and let her legs dangle down. Glancing back at the two, she decided to travel a bit. Maybe she would visit Brazil, she hadn't been there yet.

Just as she made her way to leave, her wing began to burn in extreme pain as she howled. What the fuck was that? Her wings were fairly new to her, so she was not exactly sure what this feeling was, or if it was normal. Looking down at her shoulders, she felt the pain move from her wings and down in her shoulders and a bit of her arms. Losing balance for a moment, a bit dazed; Amayah dropped a few feet before catching herself by opening her wings and flapping harder. Deciding she should wait on leaving, she landed gently and rubbed her shoulders softly. "See, this is why cats and birds don't get along..." Amayah muttered to her wings angrily. Stupi Ryo, if he wasn't so damn delicious, she wouldn't have this problem. Unfortunantly... she loved flying and couldn't stay mad at avians for too long. Curse you, emotions... she thought miserably.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:33 am

Nariko

I was going to leave you alone, but Amayah seems to have had other plans. Nariko looked at the annoyed panther-girl sitting before him. He should leave, he thought. I'll just go... Nariko turned to get off the roof. Walking to the edge, he looked down, seeing how far of a drop the roof was.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:58 am

Chikiba

Chikiba looked back at Nariko. "I think I'm going to head back to America actually. Theres nothing to do, and I feel like were excluding Amayah somewhat. She's been trying to get us alone together the whole time we've been here." She remained sitting waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Amayah.

Walking around on the ground, rubbing her shoulders still, they began to feel better. Cawing loudly like a crow, she realized what she had done. Covering her mouth with one hand, she had made a mating call for crows by mistake; she hoped there were no crows around. Playing it off as though it never happened, she opened her mouth and let out a loud lion roar. Smiling to herself, she felt that was better, maybe it would drive any crows away. Flapping her wings once more, she was in the air in front of the building that held Nariko and Chikiba. She hoped Chikiba was not mad at Nariko, looking over at the scene, she noted that Chikiba must have told him to leave. Poor Nariko, she thought sadly. Drooping her ears, a single tear dropped down her face. Why couldn't Chikiba give the poor guy a chance? Amayah thought she was heartless... but Chikiba is just ignorant. The tear fell from her face and down to the ground far below her as she turned around with her back to them, hovering in the air. She should just leave. What was the point in staying?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Time [PRIVATE]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5