Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 2cwjubt

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 1z53vxg

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 351y4oi

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_voti10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_voti10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 29008654
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 3WjC
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1010%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1030%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1020%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1020%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote100%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Wild Time [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:23 pm

Standing up, Nariko brushed the dirt off of himself. She had stammered that she would go over there, and when he looked, she was already a fair distance away from him. She was running at a great speed, and was getting lots of distance from him. He wasn't sure what he should do. If he was to follow her, he would have to do it quickly, because she was getting very far away from him very quickly. She turned a corner, and was gone. What the hell had just happened?

He sniffed the air. Chikiba's scent was even closer than Amayah's was. She was still getting farther away. Why had she freaked out so badly? Was it something that he had said? Something he had done? He wasn't sure what had just happened, but he figured that it would be best to give Amayah a bit of space. Following her scent, he walked in her direction. After a bit, he found himself in front of an old grocery store. There was some kind of light inside, not much, just a small bit. Was it coming from a flashlight, perhaps? Chikiba had a flashlight, and her scent was inside the building. Could it be her? He walked into the dark building, and went towards the light.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 pm

The grocery door opened and then shut. Chikiba froze. Who was behind her? Looking around, she noticed that it was quite dark in the building without the flashlight. slowly, she clicked the button and the beam of light faded. If this thing wasn't able to see in the dark well, she'd have the advantage. Pivoting on her heels, she faced the doorway. Her claws were drawn in her attack position. And there she waited, in the darkness of the building. For the thing to advance.

~*~*~

Last edited by Suzuko on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Amayah lay on the ground, barely breathing. Her heart beating so weakly that anyone checking her pulse could assume she was dead. What if something found her and killed her thinking she was dead by consuming her? She tried not to think of it as she used all of her power to attempt and open her eyes. Nothing happened. She just lay there, useless; barely alive. Fading into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:52 pm

"Chikiba?"

Nariko walked into the darkness. The light had been turned off, making it extremely dark in here. Walking very cautiously, he stayed very alert, should it not be Chikiba that was in here. even if it was Chikiba, she might still attack him, as he was sneaking up on her in the dark. Maybe if she heard his voice, she wouldn't try to kill him. She could see well in the dark, he couldn't. The only human scent in here was hers. Hopefully his nose wasn't lying to him.

"Chikiba? Are you in here?"
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am

Chikiba listened. Someone was calling her name. The voice sounded like Nariko's but no, it couldnt be him. Could it? She had remembered telling him to not follow her. Looking around, she saw a figure moving. This figure called out to her once again. this time she was sure it was Nariko's Cautiously, she advanced towards the figure.

~*~*~

Last edited by Suzuko on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:46 pm

She began to try regaining her strength; she took a deep breath and tried picking herself up; or at least opening her eyes. What was to happen to her now? She was a sitting duck, and she loathed herself for doing this to herself again. She lay there still, not breathing. Her heart was now a faint thump in her chest. This was it, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Nariko couldn't see very good in here, it was dark. He could smell Chikiba though, so he made his way slowly towards her. There was a figure in the darkness approaching him. Moving slowly, he made his way over to her, being careful not to trip over anything. What had ever happened to Amayah? He was slightly worried over her. Hopefully she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Was it just her imagination, or was the other figure advancing along with her? This frightened Chikiba slightly. Deciding to act bold, she slowly lowered herself onto her hands and knees. Making a sort of human table shape, she waited for the figure to trip over her.

Last edited by Suzuko on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Amayah had began choking over the lack of air that was passing through her; she used the very last of her energy to splutter, “HELP” but it was so hoarse she doubted anyone could hear her. She continued to lay there, helpless as an infant.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Nariko was walking through the darkness when the figure he was walking towards disappeared. What had happened to her? That was Chikiba, was it not? He was feeling really worried for Amayah. He should go check on her, he thought to himself.

"Chikiba, when I was with Amayah, she ran off. I'm worried for her, I'm going to go find her and make sure she's alright."

He turned around, and left the building. It was nice to be able to see again. Sniffing the air, he found her scent. The scent was faint, but it was there. Something in his mind told him that he should hurry. He turned in the direction of her scent, and got ready to run. He stopped himself for a couple seconds to wait for Chikiba to come out of the building, so she could see what direction he had gone in. Taking off, he ran on all fours, going fast. Something had gone wrong, he just knew it. Or maybe he was just being pessimistic again. Either way, he ran fast.

"I'm coming Amayah..."
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Chikiba heard the figure stop. "What the hell is it doing?" She thought bitterly. C'mon and trip over me already... But the figure called out. It WAS Nariko. He said he was worried about Amayah and was going after her to make sure she was okay. "What a noble thing to do," she snickered. Well whatever, She didnt really care that much about Amayah. Maybe she was just being cold hearted as usual. No. She knew she was. She decided to wait for Nariko to leave the Grocery store premises before she emerged outside. She had no intent on going to find Amayah. She didnt really care.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Amayah had stopped breathing entirely, and her heart was fainter than ever; there was nothing she could do now, and no one would ever find her.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Amayah's scent was getting stronger. After a bit more running, he found her. Kneeling down beside her, he took a moment to catch his breath. When he had caught his breath once again, he checked Amayah's condition. She wasn't breathing, but she had a faint pulse. Very faint. She needed help immediately. The first thing to do would be to get her breathing again. The only thing that came to mind was mouth to mouth resuscitation... He would have to do it for her to survive. Hesitating a bit, he leaned close to her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Chikiba listened hard, her ear against the old door of the grocery store. After a few seconds, she heard him dash off down the street. Good, she thought. I want to be alone. Returning back into the store, she picked up her flashlight and clikced it back on. She continued searching for food.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Her pulse began to fade as she struggled to stay alive. This was it.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Nariko was about to press his lips against hers. He really didn't want to do this, but there was no other way. Or was there? A thought popped into his head, an idea. This idea was much better then his first one. Lifting his head away from Amayah's, he looked at her. Without warning, he hit her in the chest with both arms. Lifting his hands into the air, he did it again, this time harder. He would get her heart and her lungs working at the same time. Grabbing her shoulders, he shook her violently, trying to wake her up. He then went back to trying to restart her heart and lungs. This may not have been the best idea, but it was much better then his first one, in his mind anyways.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Looking around, she still didnt see anything editable. She sighed, this was beginning to get a bit boring.

Last edited by Suzuko on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Nariko’s sudden blow made her heart beat rapidly as she took a large rasping breath. He continued to beat her and shake her violently even after she had woken up. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT?!” She screamed angrily at him. She grabbed her wrist and flipped him onto his back; sitting on his stomach so he couldn’t get up. Amayah hissed loudly in his face; her eyes glowing a bright red as she barred her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:47 pm

"You seemed half dead, I was simply reviving you. Even if it was a bit of an idiotic attempt, it worked, didn't it?"

Nariko looked into her enraged face. He may be about to get a beating, but at least she was alive. Was Chikiba coming? He wasn't sure if she was. After his ordeal with Amayah was finished, he would go back to her. He hated that he had showed up and then left so quick. He wasn't helping his image of himself in her eyes... But for the moment, he would have to focus on how not to get killed by Amayah. She seemed very angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Chikiba emerged from behind a nearby building. She had opted to follow Nariko finding no food in the grocery store. Staying behind the building, she had heard their conversation. Quite frankly, she didnt know weather to laugh or smack Nariko over the head for doing such a terrible job at reviving Amayah. Slowly but cautiously, she walked towards them. it was a good thing that they both had their backs to her and wouldnt be able to see her advancing towards them.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Leaning forward, Amayah got close to Nariko’s face; so close her nose was just brushing against his slightly. “I may be alive, but you are going to wish I wasn’t in a moment” she said with a hiss in her voice. Just as she opened her mouth to bite Nariko, a familiar scent came to her nose. It was that damned Chikiba again. She turned to face the direction the scent was coming from, letting go of Nariko, Amayah stood up facing Chikiba. At this point, anyone would do. “You…” she said evilly as she faced Chikiba. Amayah took off running toward a nearby building; sinking her claws into the torn siding, she climbed up onto the small building. The building was about as tall as a garage; Amayah stood on top of it facing both Nariko and Chikiba, her fang bared and making hissing sounds in her throat. Her eyes still shone a fiery red.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:54 pm

"Hello Chikiba."

Nariko looked at Chikiba quickly, then looked back to Amayah. She seemed very angry. he also seemed to be slightly angry at Chikiba. Had she done something to her, or was Amayah just pissed off at everyone now? Either way, she was pissed off, fire dancing in her eyes. Why did girls always have to get pissed off at Nariko... He truly was terrible with women. And he hated fighting girls, so hopefully a fight did not start between them.

"You seem thoroughly angry. I apologize for the way that I revived you. I could not think of another way to revive you, and you needed to be revived as quickly as possible."

What he had said was only partially true. His first idea had been mouth to mouth, but such a thing could be easily misinterpreted, and he did not want that to happen. Chikiba had showed up just now, she had probably seen his revival, and if she had seen him give mouth to mouth to Amayah, his chances of anything with her would go down even more then they were already. Not that he had hardly any chance as it was. Nariko looked at the pissed off girl before him. What would she do?
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Chikiba tilted her head looking at Amayah out the corner of her eyes. Then, she looked at Nariko. She didnt know what had just happened, and mainly why Amayah was so angry. Deciding to just let things be, she stood there, silently.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Amayah got into a low crouch as she glared at both Chikiba and Nariko; she was still angry. Chikiba…she was ignorant, she had ignored her and looked through her, like she was so high and mighty. What the fuck was her deal? She had met this girl before; even extended a warm hand of help, but she ignored her once again. Twice was too many times for Amayah.

As for Nariko, he seemed very sorry for his actions, and she forgave him. Amayah nodded to him; hoping he would understand that she was no longer mad at him. Lunging forward at the air, Amayah did a front flip, landing on her feet, square in front of Chikiba. “You wanted a battle the day I met you. And a battle is what you are going to god damn well get. Lets go, bitch.” She growled as she barred her fang, drew her knife and retracted her claws. Amayah got in her famous defensive position; her arms out and ready to attack, bending down slightly with her feet parted a tad. “What’s wrong, are you scared?” she spat the words in Chikiba’s face, waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Nariko's automatic reaction anytime a weapon is taken out is to get his own weapon out as quickly as possible. Amayah took out her knife, in a flash Nariko had his dagger in his hand. She seemed to not be as angry with him, but was furious at Chikiba. He had to act fast before one of the two attacked the other. Moving quick, Nariko stood in front of Chikiba, ready to defend her should Amayah attack. Why was he doing this? He hadn't even known Chikiba for that long, and now he was going to fight for her, risking life and limb for her. He had deep feelings for her, and he would do anything for her. Getting ready for an attack, Nariko looked Amayah in the eyes.

"I won't let you hurt her."

He stood ready for her, dagger ready to deflect an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Time [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next