Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Bakuryu (Done) Dph2d3

Administrators
Bakuryu (Done) 2cwjubt

Bakuryu (Done) 4vpca9

Moderators
Bakuryu (Done) 1z53vxg

Bakuryu (Done) 351y4oi

Bakuryu (Done) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Bakuryu (Done) I_vote10Bakuryu (Done) I_voti10Bakuryu (Done) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Bakuryu (Done) 29008654
Bakuryu (Done) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Bakuryu (Done) 3WjC
Bakuryu (Done) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Bakuryu (Done) I_vote1010%Bakuryu (Done) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Bakuryu (Done) I_vote1030%Bakuryu (Done) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Bakuryu (Done) I_vote1020%Bakuryu (Done) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Bakuryu (Done) I_vote1020%Bakuryu (Done) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Bakuryu (Done) I_vote100%Bakuryu (Done) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bakuryu (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakuryu

Bakuryu

Bakuryu (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Bakuryu (Done)   Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Bakuryu

Nickname: Ryu

Alias: Bakuryu the Mole

Appearance:
Bakuryu (Done) 4j15qr

Compared to the time he lives in, Bakuryu's appearance is quite odd. His clothing resembles that of a ninja's, something even more odd now than it was before the war. Bakuryu stands at about 5'10", although he is still young and growing. He will most likely grow to be about 6'0". He has dark brown hair, as well as yellow eyes. Although his animal form/DNA is a mole, he does not have poor eyesight that moles have, at least in his human form. As suggested from his appearance, Bakuryu has received training in the ways of the ninja, and even in this destroyed world can move without others even knowing that he is there. Of course, the keen senses of many of the surviving human-animals, this is a bit harder, but he can still move without them knowing his presence.

Personality: Being trained as a ninja, Bakuryu usually prefers to be by himself, and will often shy away from contact with other survivors. Of course, if you actually get to know him, he is a very nice person, making it hard to believe that he is actually trained as a ninja. However, even around people whom he knows, Bakuryu can be quite shy which often leads to people ignoring him or thinking that he is weak. This, however, would be a grave miscalculation. When he is not being shy, Bakuryu tends to be more easily distracted, and even somewhat innocent. When it comes to girls, however, Bakuryu is very shy and nervous, unable to form too much of a coherent sentence. Because of this, he has not been able to so much as talk to a girl he likes, let alone tell them how he feels.

When it comes to fighting, however, Bakuryu is like a completely different person; all signs of shyness completely gone. Because of his Ninja training, Bakuryu is quite skilled at fighting, possessing a large amount of strength and speed due to rigorous training. His animalistic nature also shows itself when he fights, enhancing his natural skills. Bakuryu also remains almost completely silent when fighting, not just not talking, but also making almost no noise at all. Because of this, he can usually sneak up on his opponents without much trouble. Despite his personality changing while fighting, Bakuryu actually prefers to avoid violence unless it is really needed.

All in all, Bakuryu remains a mysterious person to those who do not know him, and is most often found keeping to himself. However, depending on what kinds of people he meets, as well as his own actions, Bakuryu might become a more social person. Depending on what happens, he may even be able to tell a girl that he likes her; although that may take some time and personal development.

Background: Born in Japan 8 years before the war, Bakuryu's childhood was nothing close to ordinary. Born into one of the last ninja clans, Bakuryu received intense training ever since he was able to walk. Being one of the last of the Ninja clans, Bakuryu's village was completely isolated from the outside world, meaning he had little contact with the world. Because of this and his training in the way of the ninja, Bakuryu began to develop as a quiet and seemingly shy person, only showing his true nature during his training. Through his training, Bakuryu was also warned against forming too close of a relationship with others, as his devotion to his clan and the way of the ninja should come before all else. Once again, this event helped make Bajuryu who he is today, for better or worse.

For a while, everything seemed to be going well, and Bakuryu showed great improvement in his training. Of course, everything would change the year he turned 8. This, of course, was the year the war started. Although his village was isolated from the rest of the world, they still had their ways of gathering information from the outside world. Despite the signs, however, the leaders of the village believed that, even if it did escalate to full out war, that their village would remain safe, hidden as it has always been. During the early days of the war, this was true; as even as the bombs were fired, none seemed to land close enough to their village to cause any harm. Of course, their luck would not last forever, and eventually, even this hidden village would have to suffer at the hands of science.

It was during one fateful day that everything changed. Sure, it started out normal enough; because of their location the village did not see many signs of the war going on around them. Although he was still busy with his training, Bakuryu had the day off, and was expected to be conducting training on his own, and for a while, he did. However, after a while, he became bored, and decided to take a break. As he sat down, he noticed a small lump of earth right in front of him, being moved ever so slightly. As he approached it to see what it was, a small head with a pointy nose popped out of the ground; it was a Mole. Using his ninja training, Bakuryu was able to grab the mole before it could burrow away. As he sat there studying the mole, he was almost oblivious to the loud sounds coming from above. This, however, would not last for long, as suddenly, an explosion shook the ground, and not far off a large mushroom cloud could be seen. It seemed that the war had finally found them. Because of the proximity, it was only a matter of seconds before the village was bathed in fire and radiation, leaving seemingly none alive.

A week later, Bakuryu awoke, finding himself under a pile of rubble. At first, the gravity of the situation didn't seem to hit him, and all he could think about was escaping from the pile of rubble on top of him. After doing so, however, he was finally hit with what happened; his home had been destroyed by an atomic bomb. However, still being a child, the first thing Bakuryu did was to look for the mole he had been holding mere seconds before the explosion. No matter how hard he looked, however, it was nowhere to be found. However, while he continued his search, Bakuryu began to notice that something had changed about him. His sense of smell and touch had been enhanced, allowing him to find his way around even with his eyes closed (his eyes were closed a lot due to the fallout from the bomb and the heat from fires). He also found that, on both his hands and feet, he had a pair of retractable claws, something that was quite odd, yet did not seem to scare him. Another change, although one he did not know, was his ability to breathe in areas of low oxygen and high carbon dioxide, explaining how he had remained alive while under the large pile of rubble.

Soon after, Bakuryu left the ruins of his village and went out to explore the world around him. Of course, having not know what the world was like before the bombs, he didn't have a comparison point, but he was sure that it too looked different before the bombs. Bakuryu had also learned enough about the way of the ninja to continue his training by himself, something that would prove quite useful in the years to come, even saving his life. Of course, Bakuryu had much to learn about this new world that he lived in, and eventually after some human contact, as well as his own information gathering skills, he learned more about what had happened, as well as how he was able to survive. As time progressed, Bakuryu learned how to survive in this new, destroyed world, his ninja training helping him in this significantly. Without these skills, Bakuryu might have never survived.

Animalistic Traits: Powerful legs/kicking power, keen sense of smell and touch, enhanced strength and speed, retractable claws on his hands and feet, and the ability to breathe even in areas low in oxygen and high in carbon dioxide (this is because moles have more blood in their body compared to other small animals, and it allows them to breathe even when digging underground)

Original Animal: Mole

Starter weapon: Small Dagger (as well as his retractable claws)

Roleplay Sample: As his Kido collided with Artix's Zanpakuto, Ravana was able to catch a glimpse of Artix's features; it seemed that the alcohol might be wearing off, and his clouded judgment may be defogging. Watching as the kid flew off into the ground, Ravana stood still, waiting to see what he would do next. Although that hit did seem to jog the kid's memory a bit, Ravana knew that these feelings the kid had were quite strong. Then again, if his judgment was now clear, the kid could still try to attack him and continue the battle, as he was a member of squad 5.

As all of these thoughts were swirling around in his head, Ravana was disrupted from his thoughts as he saw Artix rising to his feet. Judging by the kids grin, he was able to see things clearly, but by listening to his tone, Ravana could tell that things weren't over. "Well, you're finally gonna man up, eh?" he said before Artix had finished. Hearing the second part of the kid's sentence, he sighed a bit. Sure, although he had not taken any damage, he was still feeling the effects of having fought Artix, whereas it seemed that Artix was almost unaffected. Even if they were both roughly at the same level, Artix had a slight advantage in his moral, having just faced his inner demons.

As Artix made his way closer, Ravana stood his ground. That was, until the kid lunged at him, seemingly putting all of his might into the attack. As it seemed that the attack was going to make contact, Ravana sidestepped it, circling around to be behind Artix. Sure, the attack, although strong, was made slightly easier to dodge due to the distance between them, but still, it was close. Knowing that he would have to up the ante now that Artix was going all out, Ravana sighed a bit, and raised his Zanpakuto up in front of himself "Cut them all down, Ikusen Kireme!"

With that, a blast of spiritual pressure came from Ravana and his Zanpakuto, strong enough to push away any opponent that happened to be standing too close to him. The spiritual pressure took on the form of swirling winds, but it was a pale silver in color. As the pressure continued to swirl around him, an almost transparent pale silver aura enveloped the blade of his Zanpakuto. With that, the swirling spiritual pressure dissipated, leaving Ravana standing there in his shikai. Now, to the untrained eye, it would seem like nothing had changed, and even people who could sense the increase in his spiritual pressure would not be able to notice much of a difference. In fact, the only visible difference was the semi-transparent aura surrounding the blade.

"Now, let's see how much you can take" Ravana said before using shunpo to appear behind Artix. Quickly and fluidly, Ravana slashed across his opponents back, followed by another slash to bring the sword back, creating a two-combo slash. This, however, was not all; as soon as Ravana had slashed his Zanpakuto each time, ten more slashes were created, making twenty in total. Now, the slashes were as quick as Ravana had slashed his actual Blade, and they all seemed to converge upon his opponent at the exact same time as Ravana's Zanpakuto. Not even someone who had trained their body to feel the slightest of differences would be able to tell any difference in the timing. Following Ravana's will, the slashes hit his opponent from all four sides, five in front, five to the right, five to the left, and five from behind.

This was the true power of Ravana's Zanpakuto, or at least the power it showed in it's Shikai form. Anyone foolish enough to try and take Ravana out by head on attacks would be met by the multiple slashes he could conjure up with only one swing of his sword. This ability seemingly left no openings for head on attacks, so his opponent would either have to devise a way to fight at a distance or suffer multiple wounds before even being able to lay a finger on Ravana. Then again, since his opponent was one of the fight loving members of squad 5, it seemed overtly obvious that he would rush in to close range without a single care for what injuries he might receive.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

Bakuryu (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakuryu (Done)   Bakuryu (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com

Bakuryu (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Information :: Creation Board :: Approved Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: