Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:50 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 2cwjubt

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 1z53vxg

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 351y4oi

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_voti10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_voti10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 29008654
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 3WjC
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1010%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1030%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1020%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1020%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1010%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote100%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:09 am

Harimanne .

Walking up to him again, she wrapped her arms around him again. Being a cold-booded creature, it was odd having warmth like this. She loved every second of it. "You are very warm" she told him, trying to make it sound like a compliment. Harimanne couldn't stop smiling, she liked the 'hugging' thing.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:10 am

um mm OK he thought to himself. either that is a compliment or that means he has a flu. Kato hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:13 am

Harimanne .

Looking into his eyes, she moved her head forward and rubbed her cheek against his as her heart began to beat slightly faster than usual. She liked having someone to be close to.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:20 am

Kato was getting used to the hugging he looked up wondering about something. That is when he saw the huge flying rhino man who landed and ate the bottom half of the avian in one bite then he roared at us and prepared to charge.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 am

Harimanne .

Looking behind her, she heard the loud roar. The strange being was about to charge, and it looked pissed. Sliding her hand down her boot, she took out her long horse whip and cracked it loudly. Making a long bat screech and opening her large wings threatingly at the creature she screamed, "DON'T YOU DARE HARM HIM" as she bared her fangs to it.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:29 am

Kato

Kato pulled out his blade blood may spill but only one death. Kato smirked he loved battles that involved huge beasts. Kato took a fighting position and prepared for the beasts charge using his mocking bird power to imitate the bat screech.

The Rhino eagle

"I shall enjoy your wings" The beast screamed as he charged horn in front. he made a crunching sound and let out a blood curdling roar . The battle began.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:38 am

Harimanne .

She ran forward without warning and flapped her wings so that she hovered over the creature. Harimanne whipped the beast hard as it left long red marks and blood gushed from the flesh of the neck of the man. Swooping down, she sank her fang into the back of the beast, ripping off a chunk of its skin and spitting it out onto the ground. Making a splattering noise, she gave Kato a intense look; she wondered if he approved of her fighting ability.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 am

Kato

Kato nodded she was the greatest. he ran forward running in and out of buildings and sometimes jumped from walls making him a small target he was going for the head. he gripped his sword handle lightly yet hard. He only had one faint thought that wasn't about Harimanne but was...... and that was I KNEW SHE HAD A WEAPON IN HER BOOt.

The Rhino eagle

He let out a roar he started swatting at one avian on his back while throwing doors at the avian with the sword. "Die Fools" he yelled furiosly.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 am

Harimanne .

She flew higher as her began to swat at her; she knew what Kato must be up to... headshot. Harimanne took it as her personal duty to honour his ability, and be the distraction for him. "Kato! Hurry!" she called to him as she began flying in circles around the beast.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:53 am

The Rhino eagle

Who c ares about the pesky sword im gonna kill the female. The beast started to clap and slap at the flying avian.

Kato

Kato loved the fact she knew what he was [planning. he took one leap and flew straight at the head in a lunging position . As soon as the blade made contact the beast screamed in torment and fell. Kato landed and took the sword from the head . He looked at Harimanne and said "couldn't have done without you".
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Harimanne .

She growled at he corpse of the beast as blood formed a giant pool around his useless vessel. Harimanne looked back at Kato and smiled. "We make quite the team, huh?" she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 pm

"Yes we do" He said pulling out the water bottle filled with the avian's blood and gulped it down. Kato then refilled it with the giants blood. he grinned he was really happy he loved a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Harimanne .

She watched him refill his bottle and smiled. There was something about this boy that she really liked... and she now knew what it was.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Kato stood there still grinning. he looked at the giant . Kato pulled out his sword and used his shirt to clean.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Harimanne .

She watched him pull out his sword to clean it. "Do you need help with your sword?" she asked eagerly as she smiled wider.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Kato raised an eyebrow but he was about to say yah but then he said "No i dont want to trouble you".
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Harimanne .

"It is no trouble, really" Harimanne said softly as she looked down at his blood-soaked sword. It was really quite a mess, and he was dying to say yes... she saw it in his eyes. So polite; what a gentleman, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm

He thought it over a second "No i made this sword if i let you clean it i would never forgive myself for making you do work for no reason" He said. Kato started to rub some more.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Harimanne .

"That doesn't matter, I would be glad to clean it~" she told him with a soft laugh. This was getting fun, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:40 pm

"No its ok i can do it" Kato said grabbing the giants water supply bottles and poured and wiped. It was getting cleaned faster.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Harimanne .

She sighed and decided to give up on him. "Alright, as you wish" Harimanne said coolly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Kato sighed "finally " he said as he lifted up his blade and put it in his sheethe. He looked at Harimanne with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Harimanne .

She closed her eyes for a moment to think. As she did so, the wind slapped her face... she smelled something unusual. Or rather, someone. Opening all of her senses, she hollered, "Who is there?" as her eyes flew open.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Kato sniffed and he smelled a scent . he tried to determine the smell and it smelled like... he couldn't put the smell to the animal.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Harimanne .

She walked forward a few steps and pulled her whip from her boot again. "I said... who is there?" Harimanne growled as she smelled what seemed to be... an alligator hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next