Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) Dph2d3

Administrators
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) 2cwjubt

Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) 4vpca9

Moderators
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) 1z53vxg

Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) 351y4oi

Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote10Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_voti10Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote10Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_voti10Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) 29008654
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) 3WjC
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote1010%Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote1030%Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote1020%Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote1020%Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote1010%Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote100%Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) Empty
PostSubject: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:13 am

The Thunderbeetle

A crisp crackle cut through the air as lightning fell from the sky, illuminating the metal structures around the area. Striking a tall man, the six foot seven armored being smirked as he was lit up with the electricity. Becoming recharged by this simple burst, The Thunderbeetle smiled wider. Holding his hands up, he released more lightning into the sky, to pay back the clouds. A metallic blue armor covered his body, similar to Ja-Kal. He had fused with a Stag Beetle during the great event, and grew this exoskeleton. He loved it. It protected him from electricity, gave him wings, and turned him into a conductor when he needed it to.

Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 am

Kato was walking through the land which he called zap because he didn't know where he was and there was what looked like lightning. He saw what looked like a figure in blueish clothing. Kato moved towards him wanting to know what the hell he is. He moved on ward as lightning it him or lightning went from him to the clouds. Kato was a curios type in most occasions he would have taken the opportunity to enjoy the lightning but something was off. something about this man said awesome and dangerous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 am

The Thunderbeetle

The Shaman oath he undertook before learning these abilities was that he had to make it a challenge for people to find him. This wasn't going so well. Turning towards Kato, The thunderbeetle winked from the distance. Sliding his hand across the ground, an arc of lightning shot from his palm. The yellow-blue electricity tore the ground open, causing dust and earth to fly into the air, hiding him from view. Sliding his wings open from their sheaths on his back, he kicked off into the air, disappearing into the clouds above.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:31 am

Kato was confused what the hell happened did he run why? He looked in the air he thought he saw a bit of blue clothing. Kato extended his wings . I guess its better now than never. Kato took off into the air hoping for the best. Why would he run unless he had something to hide. why why why why he thought over possible explanations. He continued looking for the mysterious blue man.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 am

The Thunderbeetle

As the man flew into the air after The Thunderbeetle, lightning began raining down from the clouds in powerful, thick bolts towards Kato. The Thunderbeetle was hiding in the clouds, soaked from head to toe in water. As he flew around the rain cloud, he disturbed it greatly, causing water to begin pouring from it. As the harsh rain torrented from the sky, it soaked the ground. Large puddles formed nearly instantly. As the lightning fell from the sky, it illuminated the water as it charged it with pure electricity.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:40 am

"HOLY SHIT" Kato said as he attempted flying in swirls zig-zags and up and downs to dodge the bright onslaught. he hoped death wouldn't come soon. "crap crap crap crap" he repeated as lightning bolts flew at him he stopped advancing and was more concentrated on guarding right now. "now why the hell are you attacking me" he shouted out even though he knows the lightnings sound probably blocked out all sound. Come on i hope i won't get fried i have problems with that.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:42 am

The Thunderbeetle

The clouds blocked all sound from reaching him. Drifting higher, he reached above the clouds. Flying rapidly towards the left, he went for miles. Sliding down through the clouds again, he fell towards the ground like a meteor. He blended in perfectly with the clouds, meaning he was practically invisible, especially because Kato would be distracted with the lightning now flying up from the water towards him as well. Sneaking up behind him, he flew high into the air behind him, slashing at him with an electrical current before disappearing into the clouds once more.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 am

"AAAAAHHHHH" Kato screamed something got his back . His back felt numb but hurt a lot. Kato fell forward falling to the ground stopping himself 10 feet in the air. "God ******" he said. he looked in the air and sniffed hoping he would pick a scent knowing hearing would fail epically. he scanned the sky's Kato was pretty far from the clouds so no more sneak attacks like that. "So he controls the lightning" he muttered to himself. That's why I'm being attacked! Crap I'm fighting Zeus himself or well someone like that.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 am

The Thunderbeetle

He was still alive? Impressive. Looking down, The Thunderbeetle noticed his hand barely had any blood on it. Oh.. He missed. That explained it. Normally he would have had a spine in his hand when he attacked like that. Either way.. Shooting through the clouds, he flew like a demon. His gossamar wings buzzed through the clouds, armored as to not let the water ruin them. Bursting through the blackness, he arrived in Antarctica. The destroyed wasteland of pure mud was a great place to be. Not only that, but it would take a long time for Kato to get there. That gave him plenty of time to prepare.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 am

Kato saw where he went and so he held his excitement. He always wanted to go to Antarctica sadly this wasn't a vacation or anything like that it was serious. He spread his wings knowing he may be flying to his grave. He took off grabbing a metal pole on the ground like it would actually do something. Kato took off flying off at a comfortable speed he didn't want to have to take a break in the middle of a ocean.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:04 am

The Thunderbeetle

Creating a massive pit in the mud, The Thunderbeetle hardened the mud with his electricity, sending plasma through the dirt to evaporate the water in it. The hardened mud began cracking, before he sent an earth-shattering fist into the ground. The mud instantly turned to powder, and a harsh sandstorm filled the air. Smirking, he only had one more thing to do before it was perfect, but that would take time. Concentrating, Lightning began coursing through his body.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 am

Kato was heading the direction he went and he swore it led to Antarctica. he started to continue when he realized the metal pole will only attract lightning so he tossed. "I am Kato yogomi and i am a hybrid of my best pal and my trapped prey and me and i am following Zeus" he said as he usually did when he was alone. He was tired and rested on a island covered with sand and rocks. Kato fell into a half sleep where he will wake up at a simplest sound.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:10 am

The Thunderbeetle

What the hell was taking that moron so long? Did he actually get lost already? Firing a bolt of lightning into the sky, The Thunderbeetle waited with a sand storm swirling around him. He wanted this kid to get here so he could show him what Electricity was capable of. In ways, The Thunderbeetle was the greatest being alive. He had amazing power when he needed to use it, though he rarely did. As the dust began to get in his eyes, he slid the protective layer he naturally had over them, stopping the dust from getting in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:14 am

Kato was in fact taking his time he knew he would have to rest up. So when Kato saw the bolt of lightning he knew he would be going into a trap so he did a him. Kato grabbed a few nice sharp rocks a stick and a bit of string so he was going slingshot. Kato built the sling shot and instead of going straight to Antarctica went in a curve . Sling shot ready he was curving in so he would get him by behind.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:20 am

The Thunderbeetle

The sand swirled around The Thunderbeetle's body as he charged the lightning. Every dust particle of it was connected by an electromagnetic pulse. As soon as it was disturbed by Kato, he knew. Spinning to face his advesary, he smirked. Laughing maniacally, his voice echoed over the sound of the dust and electricity crackling over his body "Don't disappoint me, Lad!" He roared to the kid.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 am

Kato flew straight into a sandstorm where he put on his only defense his mask. It wasn't perfect but it would help. Kato started shooting rocks randomly into the sandstorm knowing the winds would move the light rocks around but his more heavier rocks were aimed at his legs and arms. He didn't want to kill his possible trainer. He figured if i can get him ill ask for knowledge of this awesomeness. Kato was alert not to stay in one area so he flew in circles around Zeus slowly closing in.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:29 am

The Thunderbeetle

Heh. Idiot. The best part about lightning was it was incredibly hot. In fact, Pure lightning was a plasma. This sand stood no chance. As soon as Kato flew heavily into it, he released a mass amount of plasma into the sand, turning it into a massive wall of Glass. Kato was now trapped inside of the glass wall. A dome of non-glass surrounded The Thunderbeetle. The stones that Kato fired were caught in the glass as well. "Now what to do with you..." He asked aloud, staring at Kato.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:35 am

Kato was trapped and miserable he was stuck. he knew he was going to die it was obvious now but how would he die? I mean what kind of guy runs traps then kills? Oh well Kato waited for the man or Zeus as he called him. If only i had a chance to actually talk about learning stuff that has something to do with lightning. "I am kato yogomi and im trapped in a gerbil ball like structure" he said.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:49 am

The Thunderbeetle

Of course, glass didn't conduct sound, so The Thunderbeetle didn't hear him. Glass also didn't conduct electricity, meaning he couldn't shock him through the translucent solid. Then he got an idea. Why not toy with him for just a bit longer, and then see what he wanted? Crouching down low, his wings slid from his back once more. Fluttering quickly, he burst forward, smashing through the glass and making much of it shatter immediately around him. Kato might be able to free himself from it now. Still, just in case, The Thunderbeetle sent a bolt of lightning into the glass near the edge. This illicited a large crack in it, spreading over Kato. Good, that would help. Flying south a few meters, he grinned. This was indeed getting fun.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:52 am

Kato heard the crack he was playing with me he thought. He broke it and started walking toward Zeus. he was gonna apologize for attempting to best him and ask to learn. he knew the person most likely will say no and zap the hell out of me he thought. he walked with a purpose with no violence. He remembered what his dad used to say peace is better than pain so why cause pain.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:56 am

The Thunderbeetle

This kid just kept coming. That was getting slightly annoying. "What do you want?" He called from above, looking down at Kato. This was getting slightly tedious. Electricity crackled between his fingers as he began playing with plasma almost as if it were string. He could even do the 'cat's cradle'.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:01 am

Kato looked up then went to his knees and then lowered his head as if bowing. even though hes obviously to high up and and if i flew up i get zapped. "I am sorry for challenging your might you are obviously stronger than me by ten times I was being an idiot" he said. it was in the same format his dad made him use. "and i wanted to know if........." he started to doubt if he should make the request knowing that it might anger him. In Greek mythology who angers a god is screwed.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:04 am

The Thunderbeetle

Listening, the being nodded. "Well... I am The Thunderbeetle. I have the ability to generate and manipulate electricity. I'm no better then anyone else..." He explained, a blue current running along his fingers. "So.. What do you want?" He repeated again, his voice sterner this time. He just wanted to know what the kid wanted so he could go look for food. Unless.... Toasting the kid and eating him was an option. Eyeing him over, he smirked behind his armor. It just may.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:08 am

"i would like to learn your ways" he knew if he didn't say anything lightning shall rain. he thought it over he apologized then requested no dad advice about that. He thought about his life his two pals harmann and nezumi (or whatever her name is). Will his life end just because he attempted to beat a god. His heart said no his brain said yes and his memories said Why the fuck are you referring to us. he never felt so.... whatever he couldn't name it.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:10 am

The Thunderbeetle

"Why?" He asked. His question came with utter silence. No lightning crackled in the air. The Thunderbeetle fell to the ground. Touching down gently, his wings slid back into his body. "Why does my power interest you so much?" He asked curiously, one eyebrow raised slightly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)   Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear! -zzzzaaaapppp- (Kato only, Thunderbeetle thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next