Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
On the Prowl Dph2d3

Administrators
On the Prowl 2cwjubt

On the Prowl 4vpca9

Moderators
On the Prowl 1z53vxg

On the Prowl 351y4oi

On the Prowl 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
On the Prowl I_vote10On the Prowl I_voti10On the Prowl I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
On the Prowl 29008654
On the Prowl AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
On the Prowl 3WjC
On the Prowl 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
On the Prowl I_vote1010%On the Prowl I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
On the Prowl I_vote1030%On the Prowl I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
On the Prowl I_vote1020%On the Prowl I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
On the Prowl I_vote1020%On the Prowl I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
On the Prowl I_vote100%On the Prowl I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

On the Prowl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Jendayi
I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness. ~

After a few hours of walking around to clear her mind, Jendayi looked around for something to eat. Currently, she noted she was in America, she recognized it well; she had been there many times before. Wondering if there was much life here, she sniffed the air, she smelled some life… but she could not pinpoint it just yet, they were too far away. She didn’t feel like going hunting, she decided to explore. Jendayi was feeling playful, and began purring inaudibly as she slowly walked towards some dead trees. “I wonder…” Jendayi said quietly to herself as she looked at the trees.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Arachnil

Arachnil was sleeping on a web when he opened a eye and spotted a hybrid thing. "hello" he said coolly. He wasn't hungry but the creature might be. he started to mix poison with his web stuff in his mouth by chewing it.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Jendayi
I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness. ~

Looking up, she noticed that the thing between the trees ws indeed a spider web, she was right. The inhabitant of the web looked friendly, but Jendayi had to be sure. "Hello, mind coming down here for a moment?" She asked him nicely as she gave him a sincere look.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Arachnil shrugged and made his way down. He brought a avian he caught just in case she was hungry. "want it" he asked in a weird voice handing her the dead avian that had his head missing.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Jendayi

"No thank you... maybe later" She said calmly as she glanced over at the avian. Looking back at him, her smiled faded and she walked closer to him. "Are you in any way invoved with, or had contact with these beings that call themselves The Watchers?" Jendayi asked him straight out, as she monitered his temperature and listened intently to his hearbeat, not dropping her gaze from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:36 pm

"depends what the hell is a watcher" he asked puzzled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Jendayi

"Well, if you don't know, then you are in the clear." She said as she laughed and her face returned to its pleasant glow. "Well then, let me formally introduce myself, I am Jendayi, pleased to meet you." Jendayi said as she bowed to him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Arachnil bowed back "well hello Jen my name is Arachnil or what every nickname you give me" He said.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Jendayi

"I will keep Arachnil" She said and laughed a little. "So... I have a prepostion for you" Jendayi told him a little more seriously as she beamed down at him.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:43 pm

"what is it" He asked. what could it be he thought as he chewed some Webb.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Jendayi

"Well, I am known far and wide for helping others... if you wanted... I could teach some battle techniques. Oh, and before I forget... is there any sort of weapon or something that you needed?" She asked Arachnil and smiled warmly to him. Jendayi only hoped what he wanted was not too complicated.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 pm

"what about a umm... bow if its not that hard" he said with a small grin. "and thanks whether or not you do make it" he added.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Jendayi

"A bow? Why not!" She boomed warmly. "As long as you don't mind if I do this..." Jendayi sad slowly as she walked over to the tree beside the one attached to his web and ripped off large piece of wood with her strong claws. Taking the wood a bit away from the tree, she began carving his bow, making it reasonably strong. She needed string.... looking around, she remembered Arachnil was an arachnid. "Mind if I borrow some thread?" Jendayi asked him with a twinkle in her eyes. She knew that his thread would do well, it was virtually strong, and would last him awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:58 pm

"its stronger than thread" arachnil said as he made some. "Here you go" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Jendayi

She smiled and reached out for the thread and grabbed it. "Thank you.~" Jendayi said kindly. Taking the thread and fixing it to stay on the bow tightly, she looked at her work with a prideful grin. "All done." She said happily. "Oh! Wait... One last thing..." Jendayi said as she flicked her tongue inside of her mouth and spit some venom onto the thread. Running her tongue up and down the thread, she empreganted it with venom. "Anyone tries to take this from you won't have a hand left." Jendayi told him teasingly. "Fortunantly for you and I, we can touch it because we are unefected by venom" She said more to herself than to him and smiled. Glancing down at him, she handed him the perfected bow. "Here you are."
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:06 pm

"thank you very much" he said as he bowed "is there any way i can repay the favor" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Jendayi

Bowing back to him, she looked into his eyes. "No, I do not require pay back, it was worh it to make someone happy. ~" Jendayi told him politely. "Now..." She began. "Lets see what you have for moves." Jendayi smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Arachnil showed her his 6 arms and then he mixed venom with webbed stuff and shot out webbed stuff with poison. He also shot out a tooth with poison on it. He then made a web and did a flip. He pulled out a bow and shot a rotten apple off a tree while doing the flip.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Jendayi

"Hmm... very impressive." Jendayi said coolly as she nodded to Arachnil. "Is there anything else you can do?" She asked him nicely. He was very good, and she liked that.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:56 pm

"believe it or not that is it" He said. he hoped she wasn't disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Jendayi

"I see" She said calmly. "Well, that is where I can help you." Jendayi laughed happily. "You are very skilled in balance, and that is to be expected... I am glad. However, that venom of yours... I can teach you something that you may find helpful." Jendayi told him with an evil smirk on her face. "If you want, that is."
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:07 pm

"yes please" he said glad there wasn't a slap involved.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Jendayi

"Okay then. Pay attention closely. You have to really work up a good size ball of venom in your mouth; but hide it well, so the enemy sees not what you are up to." Jendayi told him slowly as she closed her mouth and did just that. Placing the venom under her tongue, she held it there for a moment. "If you need to talk or hold it in for a moment, I always find it wise to store it under your tongue, like so." She smiled. "Then, when the moment comes...You strike!" She added with glee. Spitting the venom far from her, it hit a nearby tree and the bark sizzled and crumbled slightly. Smiling cruelly at the tree, she turned her gaze back at Arachnil. "It helps when enemies are interrogating you and you do not want to move too fast. I would suggest if you are in a situation like that, aim for the eyes." She said wisely.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Arachnil started to place venom in his mouth and made a ball slowly yet fast. He then placed it under his tongue "like this?" he asked. Then he spat it out at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Jendayi

"Yes just like that!" Jendayi said happily, she loved that he was a fast learner. She watched as the bark sizzled and crumbled just under where she had done the same. Applauding him happily, she cried out; "Good job! You got venom down... now onto those webs of yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Prowl
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: