Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] Dph2d3

Administrators
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] 2cwjubt

Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] 4vpca9

Moderators
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] 1z53vxg

Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] 351y4oi

Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote10Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_voti10Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote10Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_voti10Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] 29008654
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] 3WjC
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote1010%Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote1030%Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote1020%Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote1020%Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote1010%Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote100%Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] Empty
PostSubject: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:25 pm

The waves were crashing, splashing their radioactive, tainted waters along the rocks, which slowly burned and eroded away. A small way's away, Lumin could be found sitting on a small pile of rocks nearby. She was watching the waves, since she just finished feasting on a poor group of chicken-human hybrids. Poor things, they were, but a nice lunch they were, too~ She hummed harmoniously to herself, which resonated buzzing noises between the rocks. ♪♫♪♫
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Okomi
-The One That You Call A Friend, Will Betray You In The End
-

Okomi was walking along the shore of a beach, when he seen a Hybrid feasting on chicken/Human hybrids......At first okomi wanted to feast on them too but then he thought that if the other hybrid was dangerous... he might get killed....so Okomi just stood there watching him feast.... then Okomi heard the faint sound of humming... so Okomi decided to slowly walk toward the other hybrid.....
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Lumin kept her humming going, and let down her hair for once. Her green, silky hair feel gently and the wind blew gently afterwords, pushing it to the side. She didn't notice the other Hybrid walking this way--at least, not yet. So, she continued. She was feeling calmed. It was pretty rare these days, now with the commotion starting to rise among other hybrids, that she got a fair share of peace.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Okomi
the one that you call a friend, will betray you in the end.....

Okomi was still walking toward the other hybrid, when he noticed the silky green hair...... He thought it must be a nice hybrid so he went ahead and said "Hello" Okomi thought the other hybrid didnt notice or here him so okomi said "hello" for a second time......
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 pm

As Okomi thought, Lumin didn't hear him the first time under her humm-buzzing. The second Hello, though, did catch her ear. She took a small glance down below and stopped humming. She was a bit embaressed, since she thought no one was around, but stood up and faked it off. "Hello, there~" She giggled happily, trying to be friend with the ...thing.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Okomi

Okomi looked at the thing and said "hello, whats your name.... myn is Okomi" then okomi seen a chicken/human hybrid and said "just a second" then Okomi charged at the chicken/human hybrid and sunk his giant white teeth into the chicken/human hybrids neck and chewed on it.....When Okomi was done his meal, he went back to the hybrid and said "sorry bout that i was hungry, so what is your name"?.......
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Lumin coughed awkwardly, wondering if this 'Okomi' person might have A.D.D.
Getting back on topic, when he came back, she replied saying "I'm Lumin~♪" with a soft tone. She looked back at the sea with it's tainted seas.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Okomi

"hello lumin, im Okomi i had seen you feasting on the chicken things, so i decided to walk towards you, and see if you were friendly," said okomi in a bored tone.....then Okomi seen a stupid wonkean, so Okomi had to fight it "be right back" said Okomi, then he flew up into the sky and and came chrging down at the wonkean.....
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Lumin scratched the back of her head. She wasn't sure whether she should really try to be friends witht his person, or just kill him. "I see..." She said, trying to stay neutral.

When he dashed off to fight that wonkean, Lumin just stayed put and watched from the distance. This would let her see if this guy was a threat, or not.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Okomi

Once okomi killed the wonkean, he went back to Lumin and said "Bored"........then he sat down next to Lumin and watched the human/fish hybrids jump around in the water......"so you wanna be friends......" said Okomi
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 am

Lumin scratched the back of her head. Honestly, she'd rather kill the guy before her. "Friends? I barely know you, Okomi. Though, I we can pull off the title as acquaintances, for now," She said, barely dodging a bullet--trying to play it off, for now.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Okomi

"ok, i can tell you dont like me at all, so i think ill just leave you alone" said okomi in a sad tone.......... okomi satarted running then he jumped into the air and flapped hard, flying off into the sky he noticed that there was some wonkean staring up at him, so okomi decided to ignore them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]   Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buzz Buzz~~~♫♪ [[Private: Kiba y Okomi]]
Page 1 of 1