Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) Dph2d3

Administrators
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) 2cwjubt

Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) 4vpca9

Moderators
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) 1z53vxg

Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) 351y4oi

Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote10Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_voti10Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote10Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_voti10Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) 29008654
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) 3WjC
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote1010%Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote1030%Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote1020%Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote1020%Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote1010%Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote100%Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko

Neko

Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) Empty
PostSubject: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Lance was walking across the street. He had his eyes closed. His giant snake friend in his back was looking around. Lance was eating a arm at the moment.The giant snake had three hybrids.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Matt was walking and he saw a human with a snake in his back.Matt kept walking and found he was a eating. Matt was starving he turned invisible and shouted "Hey, sorry to bother you but, can i have some." Mattaki darted into the trees and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Lance raised an eyebrow. he looked behind him. "Sorry we don't have anymore" he said as he ate the arm finishing it quickly. The snake swallowed whole its food. "and instead of being a coward come out" he said. "Or well off the tree" he added.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:59 pm

"Your Ssssssmeell it smellsss familiar like my mother." he said comming out of the tree. He turned visible again "It's to bad you don't have more food." He looked at the snake coming out of his back it to smells familiar. Mattaki started to wonder why.Damn how do i now this guy he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 pm

lance looked at him and he thought to himself. "You smell familiar so don't worry i wont eat you until I know why or have reason not to" Vipe hissed. Lance raised an eyebrow. 'I was adopted so its a very slim chance coward" he said.

(Vipe is the snake)
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:28 pm

"What's your name" said mattaki "my name is Mattaki." as he said that he began to have a flash back. "Mommy mommy why is your tummy so big." he said comming back from the bathroom in the plane. "Sweetie Your little brothers in there but we can't keep him." ahhhhhh the sound of his mothers voice he loaned for her again. "His Name is Seth. " his mother said. It skip ahead. Here you go Ms.and Mr. Nightstorm.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Lance
"My name is Lance Nightstorm" he said in a metallic voice. This kid was boring. "if you don't mind can i eat you before you get to boring" he asked. He Took a step forward.

Mrs. Hitogoroshie
"don't you DARE" Said the their mother. She went in front of lance with great speed. She than slapped him. "I am your MOTHER" she said. She had to resort to punishment. she was never good with punishing.

Mr. Hitogoroshie
"Always being the protector" said their dad stepping into the light. He was a rhino cheetah gorilla avian. He was massive. "I am the dad that she took away " he said. he looked at his Matt. "I made you hard core enough to out stand a beating" he said. "I was insane and acting irrationally your mom stopped you from having a brother she WANTED you to be lonely" he said.

Mr. Nightstorm
Mr. Nightstrom was lances adoptive dad. He jumped down from his perch. He looked at his son with a smile. "They are your parents and that is your brother" he said. "But I am the only real dad to you and my wife was killed from the explosion i fused with her and a pet bird" he said. He was really a women that looked like a guy.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Matt Slithered up a building in the mix of the commotion "lucky nobody notice my come up here" he whispered to himself. "Now it's time i finished what i started" he Screeched. Then he Surged down at his father."I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Lance
blood poured from the scratch slap on his cheek."instead of getting rid of the problem" he said motioning to his dad."You got rid of me your no mother" he said. The Snake lunged down at his mom. The snake swerved and ate mr. Nightstorm. then the snake went for the mom.

Mrs. Hitogoroshie
"AHHH" she screamed attempting to retreat. She lost a arm and a leg. She was on the ground bleeding.

Mr. Hitogoroshie
"your smart" said his dad. His dad dodged the flying lizard snake of a son. He then ate the mom. he looked at his matt. "i knew it would come to this" he said. He pulled out a club. A huge club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)   Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hisssss(private for neko and sargentscarerer)
Page 1 of 1