Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Zombeh Dream Dph2d3

Administrators
Zombeh Dream 2cwjubt

Zombeh Dream 4vpca9

Moderators
Zombeh Dream 1z53vxg

Zombeh Dream 351y4oi

Zombeh Dream 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Zombeh Dream I_vote10Zombeh Dream I_voti10Zombeh Dream I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Zombeh Dream 29008654
Zombeh Dream AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Zombeh Dream 3WjC
Zombeh Dream 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Zombeh Dream I_vote1010%Zombeh Dream I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Zombeh Dream I_vote1030%Zombeh Dream I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Zombeh Dream I_vote1020%Zombeh Dream I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Zombeh Dream I_vote1020%Zombeh Dream I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Zombeh Dream I_vote100%Zombeh Dream I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Zombeh Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

Zombeh Dream Empty
PostSubject: Zombeh Dream   Zombeh Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 pm

So, I was in an open, rural area. I take it I was probably helping the local farmer with something--when one night, warn and silent--large banging on the door started. Unsure what to do, I ran up to the highest shelf and perched myself up with a shotgun in hand. Wails and groans could be heard coming from the animal herd, and the farmer woke up and found his way to the door with his own shotgun in hand as well.
Just before opening the door, a hand broke a small area of the door in and grabbed his shoulder, violently shaking him back and forth the being behind the door kept banging with the other hand. Dazed for a second, teh farmer let out a scream of pain as his shoulder was being practically torn from the socket, but he pointed the gun at the arm poking through the hole in the door and shot it off. The what seems to be a old, grody, almost skinless hand feel to the floor with a thump, but it jerked around a few times before actually coming to a halt. However, the being on teh other side let no scream at this, in fact it just kept continuing to bash itself on the door as if nothing happened.
Getting off my perch, I walked to the farmer to see if he was okay. No blood, just mild bruising left from the hand's harsh strength. Then, on the count of 5, the farmer opened the door, and I shot right at the head of....a zombie, it seemed to be. No blood appeared, just skin and tissue flying everywhere backwards. It's head stayed on the body, but the gunshot shot off a good chunk of his face. That was teh end of that. A little white ball appeared afterwords, which I reached and grabbed. It flew into me, giving me a bit of a rejuvinating feel.
Looking out into the open, after giving the farmer the clear sign to come out from being the door, we saw that the whole farm was being overrun by them, but they didn't exactly react to the sound of teh gunshot. So what was it they were after, how did they react? I never learned.

In a timeskip later on, I find myself in a underwater cavern with a few friends of mine, all of us teenagers, all of us who know well of the experience. Oh, and an adult, too. The below sea ruins was full of illogical things. For one thing, we had perfect source of air and teh water was being held back by invisible walls. If you put your hand through the wall you'd be able to perfectly feel teh water, go in it, even touch a fish.There were floating platforms, usually of a deep, dark blue shade of rock with green residue hanging off of it, which was a slight teal tint really, because of the blue lighting.
Venturing deeper into the cave, the group and I discovered a lot...A LOOOT of lying corpses on the ground. All of them were almost full skeletons, while others were the mixture of three or more people into one body. We whispered amongst eachother in a room a few meters back and came to descide that we would keep out weapons out [[Oh, did I mention from all the collecting those white spheres, the souls of those now dead a second time, we gained a biiiit of superhuman abilities. All of which depended on the person's personality.]] as we tiptoed across the room. We must be silent, we must be stealthy.
Finally taking a final vote, we also believed that it would be smart to go two at a time. There were 6 of us and the adult, so if two got in trouble while out there, at least they'd have eachother if seperated from the group somehow by the damned monsters we relate to zombies.
Going two by two, we let one girl and one boy go together. They creeped slowly past them with ease, not a single one waking. They waited at the end for us. Now it was my turn. I stealthily walked in a complex path around many of the zombies carefully, with a girl behind my back. She was a tsundere, I swear. She /never/ converses with anyone but the adult. Looking back she was gone, looking forward she was already waiting for me on the other side with the couple that went prior to us. With a mental sigh, I continued until I finally reached the destination. The adult, the last girl, and the last boy would go. Now, I know I said that everyone in here was aroudn teh same teenage age. I lied--well, not lied--but I forgot to say that there /was/ a younger one here. She was about 9 years of age, I suppose. She stayed around the adult alot, too. The adult, to me, isn't really that important a character and barely ever uses his powers in combat. He's always seducing the girls, too. Damn pedophile. He's not that attractive if you ask me, but whatever.

He let the younger couple go first before following himself. I think he was thinking he'd be there to take down any of the enemies on that far end if anything happened.
To my surprise, it did. ...But not in a very pleasant way. The adult paused for a second, as the little girl barely made it to our end. Then, just before the last boy could make it over, the adult figure screamed. He screamed LOUDLY. Awakening EVERY little piece of zombie in this room. The teenage boy's leg was gripped by a boney hand strongly, jerking him to the floor. The boy screamed, attracting all of the zombies--well, so we assumed. Zombies didn't always attract to sound, we've had tests of this. The boy fired off what seemed to be neon colored lazers at the zombies, tearing a few to shreds. But it was ineffective in saving his own life. It angered the zombies to the point where they dug their disgusting, decrepit hands into his pale, soft skin, tearing it among uneven lines, tainting his skin a deep crimson as we all watched. The optimist girl, the first one to have made it over, had her tiny hands covering her mouth as she gasped under her breath at the scene. As his bloody screams filled the air, soon choking and hacking on his own red liquid, the others decided it would be best to leave after collecting the sprites. The little girl did that with her own power. Since she was too small to be able to fight and fragile, she was given the ability to use a little white yo-yo to collect the spirits without actually having to touch them physically like the rest of them.
Maniaclly, the betraying adult ....he brought in 3 other dudes and they all chased us aroudn teh place.
the tsundere and the optimistic girl died and then the other boys died, too. It was just me and the loli girl, until this black chick with a 'fro came up and helped us. We killed alot of the zombies and found out the spirits are being sent to the afterword but the bad guys want them to create a supergod to control the world. With our comrades dead, two of the 3 dudes brought in died too. So we just had to kill of teh betrayer and the dude still alive.

Finding our way to the top of the ruin after collecting the left souls, we were at a harbor, inside a covered dock while it was raining outside. ...THE END.
Back to top Go down

Zombeh Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Misc. :: Creative Corner-
Jump to: