Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] Dph2d3

Administrators
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] 2cwjubt

Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] 4vpca9

Moderators
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] 1z53vxg

Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] 351y4oi

Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote10Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_voti10Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote10Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_voti10Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] 29008654
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] 3WjC
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote1010%Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote1030%Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote1020%Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote1020%Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote1010%Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote100%Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 pm

The ground was as cold as ice; the sky was a midnight blue, dusk had arrived. Shrapnel from building blew around in the slight wind as Amayah lay asleep in her tree. Her eyes opened slowly, breathing in deeply to a scent most horrid. The scent was simply of the waste and rubble around her, the wind had blown bits of garbage and such near her tree. She saw a large box about a foot away; she crawled down and picked it up. Looking around at the garbage, she picked up everything and placed it in the box. She walked about a mile and disposed of the box by the crumbled remains of a department store. Might as well go for a walk around, she thought miserably.

Amayah droned on for about an hour, miles and miles from her tree; she had reached the end of the small unknown town she was in. She sighed heavily and thought of her friends, or whatever you would refer to them as. Urufu, the brave, the bold… she wondered where he was, and how long it would be before she were to see him again. Her thoughts then turned to the others she met on her travels; where were they, and why did she seem to be alone again?

Turning her back to the rubble ahead of her that was a separate town, she began to walk again. Off to her tree, alone…again. Where her mind was now was much farther away then Amayah was from her tree. Halfway home now, Amayah; she thought to herself bitterly as she gazed at her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 pm

It was night, the cold of the slight breeze made her shiver now and then. She had been looking around fro clothes, water and materials to build a nest once she had found a suitable place to live. She had wandered endlessly through towns searching, searching. Finding nothing of which would benefit her, she layed down and took a nap. Where/who or what was around did little to concern her now, she had failed her mission.

Chikiba was dreaming of Lily, one of her aquaintances thus far since landing onto the foregn land called "America." Chikiba lay asleep on a torn piece of fabric. What surronded her was a green paint peeling dumpster and in behind, what remained of a burnt down auto garage. Though the building was heavily burned, the overall frame still remained upright. As if refusing to collapse without a fight first.

Almost getting to sleep she was awoken by the sound of approaching footsteps. Her ears priked up as she kneeled against the green dumpster cautiously. Looking above it, she attempted to locate the incommer.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Someone was near, feline, definitely feline; she could tell by the scent. She looked around, she didn’t see anyone. Who was this? Another feline… could get interesting. “Who’s there?” she called out at the town. “Don’t try and hide, I know where you are. I am not playing games, if you don’t show yourself…I will find you myself.” She added fiercely. She wasn’t going to be attacked, not today. She swiftly removed her knife from her shirt and got in her defensive position; arms out by her sides, brandishing her knife, legs parted, ready to jump at moments notice, and her teeth bared. Her ears were twitching in every direction, she wasn’t leaving herself open for a sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Chikiba heard this warning. What should she do? Option one, reveal herself and get killed, or have to fight which she hated. Or option two, to slowly sneak away. Looking around she saw only one way out. Should she take it?

Slowly peeping her head around the edge of the dumpster, she saw a black female feline standing about ten meters away. Something sharp gleamed from her right hand, a knife? Chikiba sniffed the air, what type of feline was she? she couldnt identify it. If she was another panther, that could end extremely badly. Chikiba slowly slid her body along the hard, gravel along the ground.

When she was a few feet away from the dumpster she looked back. Good, no sign of anyone following her. She continued slithering snake like along the ground. Suddenly a big rock sliced into her shin. Growling, she kept going. "Just breathe," she told herself. "Breathe and you'll be fine, the pain will go away. Just move."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:15 am

“I hear you” she called out at the feline. “I am coming for you, and if you do not wish to fight, I suggest you get out here.” She added threateningly. She moved forward slightly at the noise, she was on the move. Was this the flight, or her fight? She wasn’t going to let her just jump out and attack. Possibly she was trying to escape. Had Amayah intimidated the feline? She decided to figure this out, “Don’t be afraid, I mean no harm. All I require is having you show yourself” she said coolly towards the feline.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Chikiba stoped dead in her tracks. "Shit" she muttered to herself. The feline had heard her. "Well, she thought. "There's no use trying to run away now." Slowly, she walked back in the direction of the dumpster. Within seconds, she reached it. Poking her head slightly above the dumpster she called out, "I'm here." The feline looked at her. Chikiba bared her teeth, unleashed her claws. "What's about to happen?" She thought..
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Amayah moved forward at the girl. “You can put your claws away, kitty.” She said calmly as she slipped her knife back in her shirt, and drew herself to full height. “Would you like help up?” she added softly, offering her hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Chikiba looked up at the feline. Then to her hand. Then to her face again. With a low growl she smacked the hand away. "I can get up by myself thanks" She said with a somewhat annoyed voice. Brushing the dirt off her tatered shirt, she stood up full length in front of the stranger. As she did this, she realized she was at least twice the height of the other feline. The stranger was still looking at her so Chikiba shot her glance in another direction. Her paws remained behind her back secretly still drawn.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Amayah couldn't help but chuckle slightly at this very un-warming welcome. "Well alright then. I am Amayah, and you do not have to tell me your name; I'm on my way anyway. Later, kitty-cat" she said with a sarcastic tone. She began to walk away calmly, scratching her arm coolly as she made her way back home.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 pm

"Amayah," Chikiba thought. Pretty cool name. Chikiba said nothing back to her, and watched her walk off into the darkness of the night. She couldn't shake the feeling that they would bump into each other again, but next time not on as pleasant of notice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]   Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seperation, Desperation, Alone Again. [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1