Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:50 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 2cwjubt

Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 1z53vxg

Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 351y4oi

Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote10Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_voti10Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote10Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_voti10Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 29008654
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 3WjC
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote1010%Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote1030%Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote1020%Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote1020%Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote1010%Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote100%Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 am

Chikiba laughed, "I'm not sure if I can trust you while I sleep," She said with uncertainty. "I think I'm going to go explore the hotel. See if there's another bed or not. In case I permit you to stay." She got up and took the flashlight out of her holster. Clicking it on, she walked past the staircase and into another room. In seconds, she disapeared into the darkness.

~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 am

Nariko sighed. She didn't trust him at all. It didn't help that he had kissed her back in the cellar, and his repeated flattery probably didn't help either. He got up off the bed, and walked over to where his shirt was. He put it back on, then left the room. There was a door open, and he walked in. Chikiba had walked in here, right?
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Chikiba flashed the beam of light around the room. At first, it seemed to be vacant. She couldnt detect a single object. It didnt help that this room had no windows contrary to the other. Then she thought, "A light switch!" Surely there must be one along a wall somewhere.. "Somewhere" being the optimal word.

Chikiba walked around the room for a few minutes feeling her way around in the darkness until her hand pressed against what she thought was a wall. Feeling along it, her paw bumped over something. "It must be the light switch" she though. Shining the light onto the object, she clicked the lever. For a few seconds, nothing happened and then, big bright fluorescent lights came on. Blinded by the sudden brightness of the lights, chikiba shielded her eyes with her arms. She couldnt see a thing..

~*~*~*
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Nariko was in a dark room. He couldn't see a thing in here. There didn't seem to be any windows in here at all, and if there were, they were covered up very good. No light was getting in here at all. If he tripped over something and fell, he would make a lot of noise. Chikiba was in here, and in the pitch black, he didn't want to frighten her more than he had already. All that would accomplish would be to make her dislike him more then she did already.

Walking slowly, quietly, and cautiously, Nariko was walking through the room. He could smell Chikiba in here, she must be in here.

Click

What was that? Nariko froze. Where there was a click, there was usually some kind of mechanism engaging associated with the click. Something was bound to happen, right?

Bright white light flooded the room. Nariko was instantly blinded. Not sure what was going on, he reached for his dagger. Nothing. Damn, he had left his dagger in the cellar. He would have to make sure to retrieve that before leaving the hotel.

His right arm over his eyes, shielding them from the blinding light, his left arm in front of him in a defensive pose, Nariko waited.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm

It took a few seconds for her surroundings to come into focus and for her eyes to adjust to the brightness. Her pupils dialated slightly but then became two slithers. She clicked off the flash light and cautiously looked around the room. Surprisingly, this room seemed more used, more welcoming and not as run down like the other room.

Four walls boarded the area. Two long, two short. along the long wall to her left, was a bed. The bed wore a quilt and two fluffy pillows. To her right, was a dresser. a picture frame sat atop it. Walking straight, past the bed, there was a door. A dim light remained behind this door. Peaking Chikiba's interest, she unbuttoned her holster. Removing the long blade, She slowly opened the door. Her blade cocked upwards facing down ready to strike whatever might escape the room.

~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 pm

The room was completely filled with a bright white light. After a short moment, his eyes adjusted. Lowering his right arm, he looked around. Chikiba was approaching a door in the back of the room, her knife in hand. Was something up? He'd better stay alert, just in case.

Looking around, he inspected the room. There was a bed against the wall to his left. It looked comfortable, like the bed in the other room. This one was also just big enough for two people to lay in. A dresser was on the right. It's design was very nice, possibly even hand crafted. There wasn't time to look around too much right now though. Chikiba was at the door in the back, and she had her knife out, meaning that she might have found something. He walked over to the door, wary that something might attack from the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Slowly opening the door, she sniffed the air. It smelt, normal enough. What was in here!? she wondered. Having the door half-way open, she poked her head in. Seeing a toilet, shower and sink, she came to the conclusion of it being a bathroom. But, what mwas making that strange eerie glow? She walked into the room slowly. She didnt see a lamp anywheres, and her flashlight wasn't on so then... Peering into the bathtub, her thought got cut off. covering her mouth with a trembling paw, she took a few steps back from the bathtub and then fell to her knees...

~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Seeing Chikiba fall to her knees, Nariko wondered what could be in the tub. It might not be so bad. She had screamed at the sight of the skeletons in the cellar. Maybe it was just him, but it seemed that she got freaked out quite easily. When she had cleaned his wound before sewing it up, it looked like she was going to be sick. He sighed. She was such a... girl. Though he had to admit, when she wasn't in shock from something, she was a decent fighter. He remembered his shoulder. He would have to remember for next time that a flip over head could be a cover for a quick attack to the upper body. At least she hadn't hit his head...

Nariko wondered what she would do. In his current condition, he wouldn't be good in an offensive position. He was unarmed and he couldn't fully use his right arm. She was in good condition, and had her knife with her. He would leave this to her for now. If it left the bath room, he would take it on. It probably wasn't that bad anyways.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Chikiba peered into the bathtub again. The site was so, gruesome. she didnt want to look at it again but, the site reeled her eyes in. She looked at the chain.. then to the water.. then the blood.. blood, there was so much of it. She forced the vomit down her throat. Shakily getting up, she walked over to the bathtub to get full view. She had come to realize that the eerie glow was caused by radiation reacting to the combination of blood and water. The water was glowing green slightly. Turning her back to it, she walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. There, she saw Nariko. Taking a big gulp, she advanced towards him. Still holding her knife...

~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 pm

She looked shaky, as she walked out of the bath room. She seemed slightly off. And she hadn't put away her knife.

"Are... Are you okay?"

Her behavior at this point was frightening him slightly. He wondered what had been in that tub that had freaked her out so badly. Did she do this often? Or was this a one-time thing brought on by the contents of the tub? He didn't know, but what he did know was that she wasn't acting the way she had earlier. Staying where he was standing, he looked at her worriedly. He didn't back away from her though. That might send a wrong message to her. He stood there and watched as she got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Chikiba zoned out as she walked towards Nariko, knife still in hand. She let the knife dangle towards the ground. Her eyes lost their gleam. They remained a solid blue color. Her pupils disappeared. she stared past Nariko, unblinking. As if he wasn't even there with her. She walked past him not harming him at all. She walked out of the room, and headed downstairs. Saying nothing....

~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 pm

It was as if she hadn't noticed that he was there at all. She had just walked past him, hadn't turned her head at him, hadn't even blinked. It was almost like she didn't have any emotions at all. She hadn't attacked him though. He was somewhat glad for that. Still feeling worried for Chikiba, he decided to follow her. Maybe it wasn't the best idea, but he still felt worried.

After he left the room, he closed the door behind him. That room had caused enough trouble for one night. He hurried down the stairs to the lobby, where Chikiba had walked. Hoping that she was ok, he walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Chikiba heard someone following her. It must be Nariko, she though. Swirling around, she pointed her blade in his face. "Don't follow me." she said tonelessly. Then, she walked away.

~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 pm

She obviously wanted to be alone. Maybe he should listen to her, and grant her some time to herself. He could always follow her scent later, if he wanted to find her. Yes, he would leave her alone for a bit. He watched her walk away, then turned around and went back upstairs. He returned to the first room, and went into the closet. Opening the trap door, he slipped down into the cellar.

Darkness. He couldn't see a thing in here. He had forgotten how dark it was in here. And Chikiba had been here with her flashlight earlier. There was no flashlight this time, only the black of the windowless cellar. The room was too big to just search on his hands and knees. Turning around, he made his way back up to the closet in the dark. Light returned to the world, and he was glad.

He would need some kind of light source before he could go into the cellar. Maybe there was another flashlight around here. Or a lantern of some sort. Anything that made light. Looking around, he searched for a light source. It may take a while, he thought to himself. Chikiba needed some time to herself anyways.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Chikiba walked outside of the hotel. Sitting on the barren ground, she began to cry. Such a horrifying scene she had stumbled into. Her mind played flashbacks. She pictured the chains, long wrapped around the shower head. The noose around the skeletons neck. Stained black by blood and aged with rust. The cuts in the abdomens. Abdomens..? she re-pictured the bathtub. That's right! There were two bodies. The second was of a little kid, perhaps even a new born. The fragile skeleton had been badly decomposed. Flakes of the remaining bones were chipping off. They floated in the greened water. Picturing the bodies once more, she cried even harder. Then the question dawned on her.

Did they kill themselves,

Or were they killed?

~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:06 am

Searching through the room, he couldn't find anything. There was a dresser in the room. He had checked each of the drawers, but couldn't find anything. He'd checked under the bed, and in the cushions of the chair. There didn't seem to be anything in this room. Perhaps there was something in the other room. He walked to the other room, and opened the door. The lights were still on, and he wondered slightly how this place had electricity. There must be some kind of generator somewhere.

Nariko walked over to the bathroom, and closed the door. He didn't feel like seeing the thing that had freaked out Chikiba so badly. Looking around the room, he noticed the hand crafted dresser. Walking over, he opened the top drawer. Exactly what he needed! Inside, there was a full pack of cigarettes, not yet opened. They may still be good to smoke, he thought to himself. What was even better then the cigarettes though, was the lighter that lay beside the pack. He could use that to see in the cellar. He picked up the lighter, and slipped the cigarettes into his pocket. They could be a very valuable bargaining chip in the future, should he meet someone who had enjoyed smoking before the apocalypse.

He walked back to the other room, then the closet, and opened the trap door. Holding the lighter in his hand, he jumped down the trap door.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 am

Chikiba still sat on the ground, but had stopped crying. Wiping her eyes, she got up. She glanced behind her Nariko still wasnt there. She was half happy half sad. She wasn't going to feel soft though. no way. Seeing nothing else to do, she went back into the Hotel lobby. Out the corner of her eye she saw something laying on the floor. She walked over to it to examine. The Angel cakes! She had forgotten all about them. Picking the box up, she walked over to the staircase and threw them up to the top level.

~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:27 am

Landing on his feet at the bottom, Nariko flicked the lighter. It lit, the flame making light in the dark cellar. He was glad that it had worked, as he had just realized that he hadn't tested the lighter before jumping back down into the cellar. In the dim light cast from the lighter in his hands, Nariko could see something lying in the middle of the room. It looked relatively flat and long, his dagger. Once he had retrieved it and put it back in his belt behind his back, he walked back over to the trapdoor. Climbing back up to the closet, he closed the trap door behind him, and brushed himself off. there was a rip in the shoulder of his shirt, he would have to try and fix that later on.

Now that it had been a little while since he had left Chikiba, he walked outside of the room. There was a box lying at the top of the stairs, with angel cakes spilled all over the floor. He walked over and picked up the angel cakes, replacing them in the box. Standing up, he looked down the stairs, and saw Chikiba at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 am

Chikiba looked up. Nariko was standing at the top of the staircase. This caught her offguard for a moment. and she let out an "AH!" because of this. "Hey.." she said walking a ways away from the stairs to give him room to get down.

~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 am

Well that was easy, he thought to himself. Glad that he wouldn't have to search for her, or wait for her to come back, he walked down the stairs, avoiding the missing steps. She looked like she had cooled down some, which made him happy. He never liked seeing people unhappy.

"Hey. Do you feel any better now?"

He looked at her and smiled. Hopefully she did feel better. He truly did hate to see people unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:57 am

Chikiba looked at him. "..No. Theres been a killing in this Hotel" Her face remained blank as she shot her glance down to the floor. She noticed that her hand was still firmly gripping the knife. Unbuttoning her holster pocket, she slipped it in. Then she started to pace.

~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 am

"Well, there's nobody else here now other than you and me. It all probably happened years ago, before the bomb hit."

Nariko looked into Chikiba's eyes, trying to reassure her. She was pacing, and looked rather stressed. In an attempt to reassure her, he walked over and hugged her tightly.

"There's nobody here now, and if someone does show up, you aren't alone."

He had whispered these words into her ear. Hopefully they would help.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:14 am

Chikiba faced him. She let him hug her for a few seconds, then pushed him away. Feeling the urge to cry again, she franticly climbed the stairs carefully dodging the angelcakes at the top. She ran into the closet, locking the door behind her. At the back of the closet, she sobbed. She hated this place..

~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:32 am

Nariko sighed. Was he just terrible with girls, or was it Chikiba? Whatever it was, he figured that he should go try and talk to her. And maybe he shouldn't hug her this time. Or any kind of contact.

He climbed the stairs, and stopped at the angel cakes. Picking one up, he went to the room. He'd heard her walk in here. The closet door was closed now, it had been open before. He walked over to the door, but did not try to open it.

"Hey, Are you alright? If it was me that upset you... I'm sorry."

This hadn't been his first screw up today... He had to stop messing up so badly. He stayed outside the closet, not daring to enter yet. Feeling bad for making her cry, he sat down a few feet from the door.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 am

Chikiba heard Nariko's voice. He thought it was his fault? It wasn't really, it was her.. She had always been like this, because of her past. She had a hard time trusting people. Anyone. And it felt the closer she got to someone, that the more it hurt when that person was ripped away from her. If it was by illness or by just simply changing.. For this reason, she was terrified of connecting with anyone, and she dared not trust them.

She felt pity towards herself, before her father had done what he had, she was a completely different person.--Her father, yet another reason why she found it impossible to trust people. He had betrayed his duty as a father and her trust towards him. This also threw away all trust she had with males. Perhaps that was why she found it impossible to trust Nariko. Knowing it was extremely unfair to him, he seemed to have good intentions, he hadnt tried to attack her at all. So then why the fuck did she find it so unbearable to trust him..?

He wasn't her father.

He wasnt him at all..

~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]   Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scars, bodies, and a new arrival. [PRIVATE for Suzuko and Nariko.] [rated M for possible language and/or violence]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next