Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] Dph2d3

Administrators
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] 2cwjubt

Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] 4vpca9

Moderators
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] 1z53vxg

Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] 351y4oi

Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote10Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_voti10Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote10Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_voti10Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] 29008654
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] 3WjC
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote1010%Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote1030%Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote1020%Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote1020%Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote1010%Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote100%Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Nariko

Nariko looked at the girl who stood before him. Chikiba was a tough girl, she would be a tough opponent. With his good speed, excellent hearing, and mastery over the element of ice, he figured he would be able to win. Best not to get cocky though, you could never know what kinds of tricks people could pull out of nowhere. Enough speculation though, he had come here to fight her, and fight her he would.

They were standing in a field, a short distance from each other. Nariko rushed forward, forming a sword of ice behind him in his right hand. The ice was thick, it would not break easily. Using his left hand, he froze the patch of ground that Chikiba stood upon, making it quite slick. When he was quite close to Chikiba, he ducked down, and swung his foot around, trying to trip her on the now very slippery ground. In the same movement he brought the icicle sword to beside her, pointed upwards, at the spot where she would fall if his kick successfully tripped her. If all went as planned she would be impaled by the blade of ice. This might be done and over with quicker than he thought.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:25 am

Chikiba

Chikiba glared at Nariko, the boy whom she had discovered in a run-down hotel. He had refused to leave her alone. She decided to teach him a lesson. He seemed so eager to fight her. Well, a fight was damn well what he was going to get. Hopefully, if she whiped his ass, hed know where his place was and fucking leave her alone. He was so aggravating.She waited for him to make the first move. He rushed forwards. She had already formulated a plan. As he began to close in on her, she took out her long thin blade out of her holster. Opening the blade up, she placed the handle end in her mouth. Nariko had frozen where she stood. "Damn" she muttered. Then she thought, 'claws'. She quickly transformend into her panther form and dug her claws into the ice. Just as Nariko attempted at triping her, she leaped over him letting her blade hang attempting to cut him as she passed.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 am

Nariko

Nariko was slightly surprised by Chikiba's transformation. He had been expecting her to do something unexpected, maybe not this early in the fight, but still he had known that she would do something unexpected. This couldn't possibly be her trump card though, nobody would ever use their trump card this early in a fight. Unless they expected to win directly afterward, and she would be sadly disappointed to find he wouldn't go down that easily.
The shock was only momentary, he quickly reacted to the blade coming at him by blocking it with the icicle blade in his hand. It deflected the blow, but the icicle cracked from the impact. Clearly Nariko had underestimated his opponent. If he wanted to win, Nariko was going to have to step up his game. A wall of ice shot up between the two opponents, and Nariko jumped backwards. So Chikiba was bigger now, was she? He would still take her down. Nariko's sight wasn't the best, but he had superb hearing and an excellent sense of smell. Theoretically, he could fight with his eyes shut. Could Chikiba do the same? Nariko stood upright, and raised both his hands before him, palms facing upwards. He cooled the air temperature all around them, in the field. The moisture in the air began to freeze, creating a mist that was slightly hard to see through. The mist got thicker and spread until it engulfed the entire field, visibility was cut to almost nothing.
He reshaped the broken icicle blade in his hand, fixing it so it no longer was cracked and broken, and formed a second icicle blade in his left hand. He could hear the panther before him, she was big and was not the quietest of creatures. Nariko threw his two blades at her, using cyrokinesis to accelerate them even more. The icicles were thick, and sharp, and would deliver a devastating blow if the hits landed. After throwing his two blades, he quickly crafted two more icicles, ready to either attack again or to counter-attack her.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:00 am

Chikiba looked around. What has just happened..? She was sure that she had hit him.. Things soon became foggy around her what was happening..? Squinting through the mist, she still could not see much. Growling, Chikiba paced back and forth. Where the fuck WAS he? she wondered. a second later, her ears perked up to the sound of something rushing towards her. Unaware of what this might be, she lay down where she was.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Nariko

The icicles had not hit her. She hadn't moved. Had she just layed down? Well if she was going to lay down during a fight, Nariko might as well capitalize on it. The colder and more frozen the area became, the more Nariko would be at an advantage. She was laying on the ground, so he would freeze the ground.
Nariko shut his eyes and gripped the icicles he still held in his hands hard. The ground became covered in frost, which got thicker until the ground in the field was completely frozen solid. Next Nariko built upon the frost on top of the ground, making a layer of slick ice which got bigger and thicker. The ice was about a centimetre thick and very slippery when Nariko was finished. He decreased the air temperature in the field even more, making it colder and the mist thicker. The ground was frozen solid, a thick mist was in the air impairing sight, and the air temperature was quite cold. She would be completely helpless against him soon.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Her paws began to grow numb, What the hell!? she thought trying to lift one up. It was a little hard to raise the paw and she was losing the feeling in all four of her paws. This is bad, she thought. If she didnt do anything soon, she would be paralyzed completely and be killed. Summoning up all her remaining upper body strength, she tried to stand up. This partially worked for a few second, and then, she slipped falling back down on her stomach. The atmosphere was getting colder. She tried to stand up again, but it didnt work. She knew she had fire powers, but she wanted to win this fight without them. Then she remembered, Heat rises, doesnt it? She had told herself she would not use her powers to attack him at least. Summoning up the remaining power she had, she created a fragile dome of heat. This began to warm her up, unfreezing her muscles. Concentrating more energy into forming the dome, it grew thicker. She smiled as she grounded her claws into the soft spot in the ice. Then , kicking off the ground lightly, she floated upwards until she was above the curtain of mist. From above, Chikiba could make out the bare outline of someone. She wasnt planning on attacking him right now though. She had a more important priority; warming up.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Nariko

Something was disturbing his cold. Some kind of heat source. Nariko could smell Chikiba's scent getting higher. What was going on? He had been surprised to find out that she could transform herself into a panther, but now she could fly too? There weren't any other scents, she wasn't being carried by anyone. If Chikiba wanted to bring the fight into the sky, then that is what she would get. Nariko focused all his ice powers to his back. It began to freeze, the ice spreading outwards away from him. He shaped the ice, giving it a form. Soon Nariko had wings formed from ice on his back, beautifully crafted, and very capable of flight. He flapped his wings, and lifted up into the air. Rising above the mist, he could see Chikiba. She seemed to just be floating there. That was impossible though. She had some kind of hidden trick that he didn't know about. No matter, he could ground her. Nariko threw the two icicles he was still holding at her. After releasing them, he started to reshape them. They got bigger, and fused together. It formed a sort of semi sphere shape, hollowed out. When it was close enough to her, he would close the other side, trapping her in a ball of ice, which he would then build upon. When the ball was big and heavy enough, she would not be able to remain floating, whatever way she had managed to do so. She would drop like a rock, and be smashed on the ground.

The ice shere got closer, and Nariko was about to close it over her. His ice was being affected again. It seemed to be melting. She was making a lot of heat, far more than any living thing would normally make. How could she do that? More importantly, how much could she do that? Was she limited at warming herself up? Or could she do more? Nariko was going to find out sometime soon, he thought to himself. Salvaging the ice from the hollowed ice shpere, he changed it again. He changed the large form into several smaller forms. Reshaping them, he made icicles, all revolving around the floating panther. All at once, he made each icicle fly forward, impaling whatever stood before it. Chikiba could never stop that many simultanious strikes without some kind of a hidden technique. Physical ability would not be enough in a fight of skill.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Chikiba saw the outlined figure move, as something protruded from his back. Two wings.. it appeared to be. At once, he appeared above the smog. Two giant icy wings accompanied his back. Nariko headed towards her and within mere seconds began forming a giant ice ball. 'What on earth is he doing..' she wondered as a dozen icy darts flew at her. Shaking her head, she eyed the incoming darts. Focusing more of the fire power, she made the barrier grow hotter. The icicles melted instantaneously before impact would have been done to her. "Silly boy," she said with a low laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 am

Nariko

So she did have some kind of ability. She could control heat in some manner. Had she learned from the Firefly? It was quite possible. But why not use her skills against him? Why only use them as defense? Fire was an offensive skill, but she was using it only for defense. Although, ice was a mainly defensive skill, and he was using it offensively. He supposed he couldn't judge her.
If Chikiba wasn't going to get offensive, then he would just take down her defense. He would need a strong move to get past her simple heat defense. He dropped the temperature over Chikiba's head, and formed a sheet of ice over her. He expanded the sheet, making it thicker and much much bigger. Soon this sheet of ice in the air covered the entire field. A lot of effort was going into the creation of this block of ice in the air above them.
Nariko was starting to feel slightly tired already. After he finished the creation of this block, he would be exhausted. But if all went well, he would be done with her.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Gazing up, she saw what appeared to be a thick plank of ice which began to grow thicker. Was Nariko trying to for some kind of weight made of ice..? She didnt like the fact of something being dropped on her so she wasnt going to allow it. Clutching her two fists tight, She focused her power to create a fire vortex. Small wisps of flames began to encircle her body. These wisps grew larger and longer the more she concentrated. After a few moments, the flames were big and hot enough for what she planned to do. The ice above her head began to melt slightly. This is good, She thought with a smirk. Maneuvering the flames above her head, she formed them into a spinning drill form. Then began to melt a tunnel through the ice.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Nariko

She was going to melt his ice? That would not be allowed. He thickened his ice block, concentrating specifically on the spot over Chikiba. He made the ice even colder, to the point where even a quick tap would give severe frostbite. The ice was starting to get bigger and colder now. It would be harder to melt at this point. On the ground, the layer of ice also begin thickening and growing extremely cold. He would have to execute his plan soon, keeping his ice from being melted and keeping it in the air while so extremely cold was hard. Nariko couldn't do this forever, he knew that. On top of everything, Nariko started to do something else. In front of him, a form of ice appeared. It took shape. Looking exactly like Nariko, the ice clone hovered beside him, moving around in the exact same manner as Nariko. The only difference was that one was made of ice and the other was not. The ice clone was smooth and reflected all light, like a mirror. you could not see through it. Nariko felt ever so slightly light-headed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]   Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice [Private - Nariko and Chikiba]
Page 1 of 1