Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion Dph2d3

Administrators
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 2cwjubt

Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 4vpca9

Moderators
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 1z53vxg

Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 351y4oi

Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote10Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_voti10Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote10Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_voti10Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 29008654
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 3WjC
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote1010%Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote1030%Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote1020%Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote1020%Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote1010%Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote100%Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion Empty
PostSubject: Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion   Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 am

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Ja-Kal

Appearance: Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion 6a903816

Personality: Ja-Kal is the leader of the Rebellion. When he was young, he was selfish, carefree and stupid. He didn't care about anything except certain reading, and stopped at nothing to get ahold of it. His obsession over this was brutal, taking over his entire life. His obsession nearly starved him to death, not just physically but mentally. This obsession changed his life completely.

After the destruction of the world and whatnot, his fusion granted him a slight boost in maturity. He saw the world a different way now. His obsession changed, molded into learning how to survive. Thankfully, this helped him to live. That is, it helped him to live until The Watchers caught him.

During his time with The Watchers, he turned into a cold, blue-steel adult. He fended for himself and only for himself in the compound of The Watchers. When he broke free, however, he swore he would go back and save everyone there. He was still human, no matter how unhuman he looked.

His compassion carries on to leadership. He leads The Rebellion with an iron fist, although he does it out of love. Although his orders seem harsh, he issues them with a heavy heart. The fate of the world rests on his shoulders, and that's a lot to take in.

Background:

Ja-Kal grew up in Cairo. Born in the year 1988, it was a slightly modern time. None of the ancient egyptian things applied to him (although he did have a fascination with ancient egypt and his land's culture). Studying it, he practically devoured the history and mythology of his people. By the time he was 14, he was worshipping Ra and even Re-Horakhty (Ra's 'evolution', so to speak). His obsession was so great, he convinced his parents to let him get a Falcon for his sixteenth birthday, which he named "Ra" in honor of the god. Although he was completely engrossed in the mythology, his day to day life wasn't so spectacular. He was losing focus on reality because of it, too immersed in the lives of King Tuttenheim and Ramses then his own.

Things started slipping downhill for him. By age 15 he had practically dropped out of school. He stole the books from the library by accident, intent on returning them but finding them too interesting to do so. He would stay in his bedroom for days on end devouring these books whole, trying to find as much information as he could. He lost his job (as store clerk) due to 'unexplained absenses' or reading on the job. He didn't care, however. It just meant more time for him to read. He didn't buy his books anymore, he stole them from shops, people, etc. He actually spent his time honing this skill as well as reading - his focus from reading during conversations, etc proving to be incredibly useful in this front. He got caught once, and pretended it was an accident. Got off scott free. After that, he wasn't caught.

He moved on to bigger things after that. Statuettes, watches, amulets.. anything with a link to Ancient Egypt was ripped by him. He did this until he was nearly nineteen. He had quite a good collection of trinkets in his bedroom. Unfortunately, his parents couldn't handle it. Their son was a degenerate... a Disgrace! He could have graduated with honors, he was quite intelligent. Those years focused on reading could have been used to help him.. unfortunately, he didn't see it. He just ruined his life. He was kicked out shortly after. He had no place to go; he shunned friends. His reputation was so bad none would hire him. He slept in the cold sands for a few days before an idea struck him. There were many great monumets to the dead kings of egypt erected in the sand... Each housed many passages. He could live in these.

The pyramids proved a little more difficult to get into then he thought. This was especially true with a three year old falcon that he kept with him. Stealing food wasn't as hard as he had thought it would have been. It turned out that his years of stealing did come in useful. Finally though, he thought he was ready to live in the pyramids. Or so he thought. As soon as he hopped a fence to get into one, he was arrested. Prison sucked. So he broke out. He managed to squeeze through the bars of the prison (being so thin at this point in his life from living on the streets) and successfully broke into the pyramid. It was a lot harder then it seemed. The pyramid was cold and unmerciful. Food was scarce (although he learned to love the taste of snake).

22 years old proved to be the most incredible point in his life. It was that year he discovered King Tut's tomb. Tut's pyramid was where he was currently living (his stealth skills so incredible he could pick-pocket the tourists AND the guards) and he loved it. While studying King Tut's tomb, he made a rash decision. Opening the sarcophagus, he found the embalmed, mummified corpse of his favorite Pharoah. Slowly, methodically, his obsession led him to strip the corpse of the bandages and wrap them gingerly around himself. These were too thin and worn at this point however, and he feared they would rip. Covering himself once more with newer bandages (a habit he had taken to at age 21 to help stop the cold at night but stay cool in the day), he got used to the now-confining bandages rather quickly. Not too big of a change.

And then the war struck. Egypt was boned almost right away. He had finished wrapping the bandages when Ra, his Falcon, flew onto his shoulder with a still-living scarab beetle in his mouth. As the beetle struggled in the beak of the predatorial bird, the radiation seeped down the tunnels of the pyramid like liquid fire. Enveloping the trio, the genetic fusion took place at a molecular level many others were going through at this time. Ja-Kal had morphed with his bird, granting him Falcon Vision, Wings, and sharp talons, as well as hollow bones. The beetle granted him armor, fusing with the falcon mutations and giving him retractable wings that slid in and out of his back, as well as golden armor-like obtrusions from his body made of strong bones (about the same strength as a sternum). One other boost he gained was a sort of 'sixth-sense' from the beetle... Similar to Antenna, he was now able to pick up on minute vibrations and percieve them as precognition.

Egypt had changed. It was now pure glass. It shattered at the lightest touch. He had only managed to make it out of the pyramid alive, being saved by falling unconsious into the open sarcophagus of the dead king. A large chunk of the roof fell on it, flat enough to be stopped by the edges of the sarcophagus. In the tomb, he was safe. Waking up two days later, Ja-Kal was hungry. He was incredibly hungry. Smashing through the walls of the sarcophagus, weakened from age and the rock (nearly breaking on him while he was asleep) he rolled out of the coffin and onto the floor before rolling once more out of the way of the sliding rock. Escaping from the pyramid (slightly more difficult from the deconstruction of it), he was free from his prison.

The shattered glass frightened him. How would he walk? He needed to fly, that much was clear. Wait... Fly. That was it. His instincts brought him to his inner mind, where he saw his inner spirits once more. They told him how to use his abilities. Ejecting his wings from his back and spreading them wide, he leaped into the air. Riding the air currents that were incredibly deadly to mortals, Ja-Kal breathed in the fresh air. He could see for miles around him. Rising higher, he found he could dive at speeds exceeding 200 miles per hour. His speed was intense. Unfortunately, he was young in this body. He was unexperienced. He only had three years before The Watchers captured him.

Stuck in their laboratory, he was experimented on day in and day out. His muscle mass was forcefully grown. Every aspect of him was enhanced to the point that it was tearing him apart. He was given training brutally for several years to turn him into the perfect assassin. And then he was placed in a coma. Alongside several other hundred experiments, Ja-Kal was placed in a cyrogenics departmant (courtesy of a rogue Frostmoth). Unfortunately, some moron left one of the circuits unchecked too long, and there was a power outage. In the time it took for them to fix it, Ja-Kal had awakened; he was no longer being pumped with sedatives. His armor allowed for him to survive in the cold, and he was ready to rock.

No longer would he stand by and let The Watchers use him like that. He wouldn't let them use any. After slaughtering many, he flew off into the night, his even more enhanced abilities allowing for him to survive in this world casually. Rounding up those he could, he became close friends with three special beings. The Firefly, The Frostmoth, and the Thunderbeetle, gaining a single technique from each that would no doubt help his plans. Adopting the lifestyle of Leader of the Rebellion, he enhanced these abilities along with his Assassin training and honed himself to be the perfect predator. He was Ja-Kal. He was the' End.

"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

Animalistic Traits: Golden Exo-skelton armor, Retractable wings, Talons, Falcon Eyesight, 'precognative sixth sense' (AKA beetle powers; built-in antenna alerts him to vibrations in the air and land around him, alerting him to all around him).

Original Animal: Falcon, Scarab Beetle

Weapons: None

Roleplay Sample: I'm Urufu, go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion   Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:40 am

Approved~ :3
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion   Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Nice Roleplay sample LOL
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion   Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:35 pm

I agree :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion   Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ja-Kal, leader of the rebellion
Page 1 of 1