Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Dar-Zee Dph2d3

Administrators
Dar-Zee 2cwjubt

Dar-Zee 4vpca9

Moderators
Dar-Zee 1z53vxg

Dar-Zee 351y4oi

Dar-Zee 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Dar-Zee I_vote10Dar-Zee I_voti10Dar-Zee I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Dar-Zee 29008654
Dar-Zee AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Dar-Zee 3WjC
Dar-Zee 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Dar-Zee I_vote1010%Dar-Zee I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Dar-Zee I_vote1030%Dar-Zee I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Dar-Zee I_vote1020%Dar-Zee I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Dar-Zee I_vote1020%Dar-Zee I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Dar-Zee I_vote100%Dar-Zee I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dar-Zee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takahiro
Takahiro

Dar-Zee Empty
PostSubject: Dar-Zee   Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Dar-Zee

Appearance:Dar-Zee 83494031

Dar-Zee 96845053

Personality:Dar-Zee is quite dynamic. He varies from smug and cocky to disquieted and depressed after his major defeats, but shows himself to be an incredibly serious and determined fighter when confronted with an actual challenge. Willing to fight, kill, and die for whatever he believes in, Dar-Zee is a dangerous man to those who stand in his way.

Although he can be Dangerous, Dar-Zee can also be very gentle and kind. He stays true to those he loves and respects those who give him respect. When help is needed, Dar-Zee will be the first to stand. He loves to be there for others and will always stick up for those in need. So really, under the cocky Dar-Zee is a sweat and kind Dar-Zee.

Background: Dar-Zee couldn't stand his father anymore. He grabbed his surf board and headed out to the coast. When he got there he took a deep breath of the salty air. What a nioce day it was. The sun shining brightly onto the water. Water rushing over Dar-Zee's feet. The comfortable cool breeze. This was Dar-Zee's favorite place to be when stressed. He dropped the board onto the water and dived on it. He started to peddle out deeper into the ocean.

The day of Dar-Zee's birth was a very exciting day for his family. His father was so proud to have son. His mother was so happy to have their first child. The day he was born was much like the day it was now. Sunny and warm. But this day wouldn't turn out as expected. His father waited outside in the waiting room for the soctor. He stood up from his seat as the doctor's door opened. He took off his mask so Dar-Zee's father could hear him clearly. "Sir, Your son is alive and very healthy..." His father's face lit up like the sun. "..but I'm afraid...his mother couldn't make it.."

Since that day, Dar-Zee's father decided to only protect his family. So he joined the Army in hopes of protecting his family and everyone els'. Because they were a military family, Dar-Zee and his father traveled the world. Dar-Zee's father was usually busy, so Dar-Zee would surf as much as he could.

Dar-Zee stood up onto his surf board and started to surf some waves. He did a few 360s and some flips. After a few waves he stopped to take a break. Splashing water onto his face, he started to think about him and his dad's fight before he came to the coast.

Dar-Zee's father entered his room, he sat on his bed. "We're gonna have to move again." Dar-Zee couldn't stand moving away from this place. The weather was always nice and the coast was just amazing. "Dad, I'm not going with you this time.." Dar-Zee and his father started to fight over the move. It started out just telling reasons why. But soon it turned into yelling and cursing at each other. It had never been this harsh between Dar-Zee and his dad. Dar-Zee grabbed his board and headed out to the shore...leaving his dad at home..

Dar-Zee decided to do a few more waves and be done. A few shorter waves went by and few more after that. Dar-Zee sat down on his board and started to look at the sea. The sun was setting...He would have to go soon.. He started to turn his board to start swimming to the shore. But then he spotted something in the water not too far away from him. It was a tentacle. Dar-Zee pulled down his goggles and dived into the water to get a closer look.

He followed the octopus as far as he could, coming back up to the surface now and then for air. He followed it until the ocean dropped off. He lost the octopus. So he started to swim to the surface and realized he was lost. He started to look around and saw a few rocks. He started to swim for one but then a giant wave pushed him hard into it. Causing him to get a few scrapes and a nose bleed. He was under water now, trying to swim to the surface. It was when he reached the surface he saw a dorsal fin swimming near him...but then he spotted the octopus. It seems the shark was about to acttack the octopus. Dar-Zee begins to swim to the rock but then a giant bang fills the air.

Dar-Zee found himself underwater when he awoke. He started to look around a noticed he was breathing. How did this happen? He started to swim and noticed it was a lot easier than before. what has happened? Then a tentacle appears infront of him. He goes under water, not knowing what was going on. Then he realized the tentacle was his. He looked down at himself and saw he had dorsal fins on each arm and 6 tentacles. What has happened? Where was he?

Animalistic Traits: You can see in his appearance Dar-Zee has dorsal fins on each arm, back, and at his ankles. He has 24 teeth on his upper and lower jaws. This helps him eat and do major damage. He can smell blood 1/4 mile away, and detect one drop of blood in a million drops (25 gallons) of water. His stripes is another characteristic of the tiger shark in him. Also, his tail represents the tail of a shark. Thick and powerful. His tail helps him to swim fast. Of course, his tail isn't the only thing helping his speed. His hands are webbed for extra support. With these characteristics, Dar-Zee can swim up to 35mph.

The octopus side of him really gives Dar-Zee an extra hand. He has 6 tentacles coming out from his back. It helps him to get better grips when needed (^.^). This side of him also gifted Dar-Zee with chromatophore cells and cephalopod cells. The Cephalopods can change their color rapdily. That is because the color change is controlled by his nervous system. This means he can change colors depending on his mood. Chromatophore cells are a little different. Each chromatophore contains three colors which can blend in a variety of ways. They are specialized color pigment cells. This allows Dar-Zee to change colors depending on his surroundings. Perfect Camo in battle.

Original Animal: Tiger Shark & Octopus

Starter weapon: short dagger

Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Dar-Zee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dar-Zee   Dar-Zee I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm

I second the motion. ~ <3
[aka, Approved].
Back to top Go down

Dar-Zee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Information :: Creation Board :: Approved Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: