Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Rosalind Haruka Dph2d3

Administrators
Rosalind Haruka 2cwjubt

Rosalind Haruka 4vpca9

Moderators
Rosalind Haruka 1z53vxg

Rosalind Haruka 351y4oi

Rosalind Haruka 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Rosalind Haruka I_vote10Rosalind Haruka I_voti10Rosalind Haruka I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Rosalind Haruka 29008654
Rosalind Haruka AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Rosalind Haruka 3WjC
Rosalind Haruka 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Rosalind Haruka I_vote1010%Rosalind Haruka I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Rosalind Haruka I_vote1030%Rosalind Haruka I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Rosalind Haruka I_vote1020%Rosalind Haruka I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Rosalind Haruka I_vote1020%Rosalind Haruka I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Rosalind Haruka I_vote100%Rosalind Haruka I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Rosalind Haruka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amara

Amara

Rosalind Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Rosalind Haruka   Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Animal-Human Hybrid
Name:
Rosalind [Beautiful] Haruka [Distant]

Rosalind Haruka R8t9ia

Appearance: Rosalind stands a good 5’2 and has small, round black ears that are semi hidden by her hair. She has grey-white hair with purple streaks running throughout it, and her bangs hang low; covering her eyes slightly. Her eyes are a crisp golden with dark black circles around them, making her eyes much more noticeable in darker areas; unless she hides them with her hair. On her back, she has a long bushy black tail with a white stripe running down the center. She also has long claws on the ends of her black furry hands that if glanced at quickly, could be mistaken for gloves.

For clothing, Rosalind wears a dark purple strapless shirt with long sleeves that hang just above her fingers; on the right arm of her shirt, is a small rip in the fabric. She has a green plaid skirt that stops inches below her crotch, with leggings that have holes near the knees. On her feet she has black and purple dress shoes with straps around her ankles for support. To make sure her face is hidden even more in addition to her hair, she wears a long blue scarf around her neck to hide her mouth and sometimes nose.

Personality: Having a life filled with adventures, Rosalind is always on the prowl for excitement. She loves to play and will stop at nothing to find a playmate. She is generally quite friendly despite her evil and dramatic appearance. She has always had a problem with her looks, many avoided her… being a skunk, you get that a lot. Even though she can’t cover her tail, she does her best at hiding the most of her body, thought she is very beautiful under all of her wraps… she never felt this way, however.

Even though she is a playful and friendly critter, Rosalind is not always what she seems to be. If threatened she will often stamp her feet on the ground prior to spraying you with her toxic fumes; like all skunks. If you do not heed her warning and continue to follow her after she either sprays you or stomps on the ground, she will attack violently with her claws and haunt your dreams forever. She doesn’t forget a target, and often stops at nothing to kill her prey; never having mercy upon anyone.

Background: Rosalind had always had a happy life filled with all kinds of mysteries and play with her sisters and brothers. Her parents had died when she was a young girl, but was raised by her older siblings. Being the runt and the youngest sibling was always tough and no one took her seriously most of the time. It didn’t really matter; she just romped around and did as she pleased most of the time without any trouble, much to her surprise; her siblings didn’t try to control her as they knew she was mature enough to be on her own.

Often, Rosalind could be seen in meadows, playing or hunting. Her day-to-day life consisted of eating, sleeping, playing, and back again, not always in that order. On occaision, when Rosalind is in her bad moods, she can be seen climbing or digging under ground, to escape the world and try to forget her mood. Not always, however, was this sucessful.

Every now and again, she would come across a human. Seeing her appearance drove off most humans, in fact, it drove off most animals too. There were not many threats in her life, and Rosalind could not complain less. One day, on her hunt, Rosalind found an unusual lizard. Rosalind had never seen one like this before, but she knew its species, it was a chameleon. Wondering from where it came, she just assumed it had been someones pet and had gotten away. Walking forward to the little guy, she mewed happily. He was like her, in a way, most avoided him (at least she assumed it was a him). Rosalind decided to name him Jason.

Jason and Rosalind, oddly enough, got a long very well. Together, they made an alliance. Neither would eat or attack each other, and would provide each other with food. Even further, they helped each other through tough times, such as sickness or sadness, they were there for each other. When Rosalind returned to her home after each day when she parted from Jason to let him sleep, she was often critizied and alienated by her fellow woodland creature friends. They did not take kindly to her socializing with such a strange creature. Holding her head high, she ignored them. Jason was her friend, she treated him like a mate without all of the love nonsense. Rosalind liked Jason.

Jason and Rosalind from that moment were disowned from the forest around them. Not a single animal acknowledged them or would have anything to do with the pair. This did not phase them, in fact, this amused them, they did not mind the peace and quite. Abandoning her home for Jason, Rosalind made a burrow big enough for them both. Finally, she was happy. She had no screaming brothers or sisters, her own space (not that she was not free before) and life for her could not get better. Or so it seemed...

Humanic Traits: Human intelligence, Smell, Speech, Claws, Night vision, Tail, Enhanced sight, Chameleon tongue, Chameleon abilities

Original Humans Name: Unknown.

Starter Weapon: Small dagger hidden in the stitches of her skirt.

Last edited by Amara on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

Rosalind Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalind Haruka   Rosalind Haruka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

approved~
Back to top Go down

Rosalind Haruka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Information :: Creation Board :: Approved Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: