Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
!......! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
!......! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
!......! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
!......! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
!......! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
!......! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
!......! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
!......! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
!......! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
!......! Dph2d3

Administrators
!......! 2cwjubt

!......! 4vpca9

Moderators
!......! 1z53vxg

!......! 351y4oi

!......! 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
!......! I_vote10!......! I_voti10!......! I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
!......! 29008654
!......! AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
!......! 3WjC
!......! 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
!......! I_vote1010%!......! I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
!......! I_vote1030%!......! I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
!......! I_vote1020%!......! I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
!......! I_vote1020%!......! I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
!......! I_vote100%!......! I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

!......!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Okomi

Okomi

!......! Empty
PostSubject: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Okomii

-The one That you Call a Friend, will Betray you In the End-

okomi Awoke hearing screams , Okomi was so startled he screamed too then he got up and seen a 6 monkey/wolf/human hybrids running off with a girl...A Dead Girl. Okomi started chasing them but then they disappeared into the fog, When okomi was running he noticed a gigantic blood splatter on the trail, he wondered who the girl was and who the hybrids were, but then one of the monkey/wolf/human hybrids appeared(okomi is goona call the monkey/wolf/human hybrids a wonkean) the wonkean asked for a fight so okomi and the wonkean got into a heated battle,
Okomi charged at the wonkean and slashed his arm, but then the wonkean disappeared and re-appeared behind okomi and he threw a shuriken at okomi's leg, it hit him, but then okomi flew into the air, then he came charging down at the wonkean and of course he hit him and killed the wonkean, Okomi was breathing heavily after the fight so he decided to take a nap,(4 hours later) Okomi Woke up 4 hours later and he went for a flight........
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

After several hours of what was a good cat nap, Amayah awoke with an accidental roar. Yawning casually, she stretched and stood up. She rubbed her eyes lazily as she opened her large wings and jumped into the air. Flapping her wings hard, she took off into the sky; her green eyes twinkling. She wondered where she ought to go today.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Finishing off a bite of a very unfortunate rabbit HA-Hybrid, a petite girl with a silky green pigtail flew back into the sky with her bug wings. She flew over a distance and almost threw up when she smelled a strong smell of blood and rotting corpses. Looking down, she saw a male figure down below. Unsure what to do, she landed as carefully as she could, which wasn't very uh...'careful'. She knocked over a few planks of wood but covered up her trail as she dashed down the roof a building to hide stealthily, and watch what the male was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:10 pm

~Luna~

Luna woke with a start. Those damned dreams had woken her again. They seemed as though they would never stop. She wasn't starting her day with a good start. She was already frustrated, and when she looked around, she was slightly not sure where she was. She didn't even remember falling asleep. What had happened. As she looked around she noticed the fog starting to enclose around her. Luna got up and stretched. Jumping into a tree she set out to look for breakfast. A nice squirrel will do nicely today.. She said under her breath..
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Okomi
The One You Call A Friend, Will Betray You In The End

once Okomi Had landed from his 2 hour long flight he settled into a nice little deep whole and went to sleep......Okomi woke up hung upside down from a tree and he seen Amayah fly by, give a little smirk then disappear, then okomi seen another one of those wonkean trying to Cut Okomi's head off, Okomi quickly untied himself and flew up into the sky, he circled the wonkean then came flying down and hit him, which of course killed the wonkean, sevreal hours later it was evening, so Okomi went to sleep for the night....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Amayah.

Swooping down after she smelled blood, she landed softly without making a sound. Looking around at the bloody battle field, she snorted in amusement. Someone had a good meal. Glancing around at all the leftover meat and slowly drying blood, she licked her lips instinctively. She was not hungry, opening her wings again in a rather bored fashion, she pushed off of the ground and began flapping hard. Nothing much to see here; she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:56 pm

The male that Lumin was watching left. Such a shame. Unsure what to do, the firefly girl just sat there. She wondered if there would be anything to do, but it doesn't seem like it. Within a second, a 'Wonkean' came by and swiped her away. He dragged her down an open trail. Where to, though, she was unsure. She struggeled, but he had to good of a position on her and a good grip, as well. He saw traces of blood and torn meat around, too.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:05 pm

~Luna~

Luna was venturing the after her second breakfast in a row of squirrels, when she heard the sound of wings flapping close by. She looked up and saw her friend Elyah, she looked like she had something important to say. Luna stopped in her tracks and waited for Elyah to land. Then greeted her. Good Morning, what can you do for me today.? Luna laughed at her little joke and waited till her friend caught her breath.

~Elyah~

Elyah finally caught her breath and said hello. Luna, I just saw some type of hybrid drag a girl down a trail. She was struggling and I think it's still got her! Can we go save her!? Please Luna agreed that it was the best thing to do, so they set off toward the area Elyah had just seen the girl and hybrid. Elyah was leading of course, which made her feel special. So she hoped she didn't get lost.

They got back to the trail okay, but when they found the blood scene they were beginning to think they were too late. Elyah called out. Which was probably not a smart idea.
Helloo..? Is anyone out here? Elyah flew quietly while Luna stepped carefully around the blood and bones on the path..
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Okomi

Okomi awoke, and seen two other hybrids walking down the trail..... So Okomi ran and asked the hybrids if they had seen a gang of hybrids with a girl in their arms.....just befor they got to answer another god damn wonkean so Okomi and the wonkean fought....The same thing happened okomi killed the wonkean the same way he killed the others.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Amayah.

Flying off, she smelled someone else...someone...living. Who was there? Looking around, she saw a girl attempting to hide. Come out and play, my pretty... Amayah thought menacingly. Cracking a large grin, she flew over to the girl and landed by her. "Hello there, madame." She said with a big smile on her face. She hoped to scare her, besides, there was not much else exciting going on.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Lumin was still being dragged off by the Wonkean beings against her will when she could have sworn she heard some wings flap above her, but they soon faded. She kept struggling, and screamed at the top of her lungs--which resonated a buzzing sound throughout the area cacophonously. Crinching her arms, she wondered if she was going to make it. Soon, the wonkeans (which ignored her scream) started slowing down. Were they almost to the destination, wherever it may be? The poor Firefly girl was starting to get even more worried deep inside her mind.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:16 pm

~Luna~

Luna heard faint sounds of screaming and broke out into a run. She didn't have to look hard to know which way to look. She just followed the trail with remains of.. food..? Or something rather..
Soon Luna's vision focused on a struggling female being pulled against her will.
Fire away Elyah... Luna whispered.

~Elyah~

[i]Elyah quietly took her ready bow and arrow into possition and fired at a wonkean thing. Watching it react to the arrow, she shot another. Hoping to distract them long enough to loosen their grips on the girl. Assuming the girl had enough energy left from all her struggling to escape.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 pm

~Okomi~

when okomi finished the fight, the other hybrids were gone so he decided to try to find them....after hours of search he found another hybrid named Sayuri and he asked her if she had seen a couple of hybrids with a girl screaming for help in their arms......

~Sayuri~

"yeah, i seen a couple of hybrids with a girl......but the girl was dead" said Sayuri in a sad tone.......then sayuri started running into the woods like a feline......once Sayuri stopped running she seen the hybrids with the girl, so she watched until it was the right time to pounce......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Amayah.

Watching in slight horror as the poor girl was dragged away by the creatures, Amayah smiled instinctively at her blood-curling scream. Oh, how she loved the sound. A few sadistic thoughts crossed her mind before rapidly snapping out of it and opening her wings to fly up to her. She was distracted by someone shooting the 'wonkean' watching as it fell to its death, Amayah immediately took off into the air. The girl seemed tired after her long struggle as her gass green hair twirled and shook about violently. Opening her arms wide, Amayah got herself ready underneath the girl to catch her at a moments notice. Amayah only hoped she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:08 pm

After the arrows hit the 'Wonkeans', the young female shook herself out of the grip of their dead arms. She was very fatigued but found the energy to stand...sort of. He left leg was injured in the struggle, and so she limped, but she soon found herself to a tree she could lean on. She looked around frantically, feeling a bit worried if she would be shot by the arrows of whoever killed the wonkean, too. There wasn't much she could do at this point, though. She's far too fatigued to fly off to anyplace safe, so all she could do was hope is that whoever was nearby was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:15 pm

color=red]~Elyah~~Luna~

Both girls were releived that the struggling girl got out of the wonkeans grip, they were both thinking the same thing. lets just hope the girl under her can catch.. They both advanced toward the wonkeans, Luna with her dagger, peircing them and slashing and cutting ,gouging, etc.. Elyah with her arrows hitting every possible target she wished.. Being careful not the hit anyone helping out, which seemed to be a only themselves and the 'cat-girl' , hopefully, she was on the right side.. but if she wasn't Elyah and Luna would try and help.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 pm

~Okomi~

okomi was watching everyone attack the wonkeans and then he jumped and flapped hard, to get into the sky and then he flew away into the sky, after 2 hours of flying okomi setled in for the night.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Exit Thread~
[Thread Finsihed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !......!   !......! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!......!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Misc. :: Archives-