Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Dougal [FINISHED] Dph2d3

Administrators
Dougal [FINISHED] 2cwjubt

Dougal [FINISHED] 4vpca9

Moderators
Dougal [FINISHED] 1z53vxg

Dougal [FINISHED] 351y4oi

Dougal [FINISHED] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote10Dougal [FINISHED] I_voti10Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Dougal [FINISHED] 29008654
Dougal [FINISHED] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Dougal [FINISHED] 3WjC
Dougal [FINISHED] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote1010%Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote1030%Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote1020%Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote1020%Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote100%Dougal [FINISHED] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dougal [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takahiro
Takahiro

Dougal [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Dougal [FINISHED]   Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Dougal

Appearance: Dougal [FINISHED] Anubis_by_kerberos_

Personality: Art is what Dougal call Clockworks. He is always inventing something new. Whether it be from a simple clockwork bird or a giant death machine. Each item contains secrets and special instructions. Dougal really likes to make his automatons complex. Clockworks is Dougals specialty and the only thing that brings him peace in this hell.

Dougal's Personality is just as complex as his inventions. He can be sarcastic, serious, evil, mad, all together INSANE! But this is just his nature. He loves chaos and complexity. You will find him to be very joyful in a sinister way. Talking to him would give you a head ache. Here are some examples of what he might say...

You're making my teeth itch!

YOU dare interrupt ME? Only I interrupt me! Like just then.

Woops! I guess the cat's out of the bag on that one! Who puts cats in bags anyhow? Cats HATE bags.

Now get out of here before I change my mind....or my mind changes me.

You're making my teeth itch!

Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. I suppose that can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese, true? You've run a maze like a good little rat. But no cheese for you yet. Well, maybe a little.

m so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

... and OUT comes the intestines! And I skip rope with them!

This is only half of his personality. His other half is more violent and demonic. Usually revealed when in battle. In battle he wears a very evil grin and will always have something unpleasant to say. So i would not recommend speaking with this mad clockmaker. But if you do plan to, remember to bring some cheese.

Background: Dougal grew up with his Uncle in Ireland. Dougal's father had died before his birth and his mother was too sick to care for him. That left his Uncle. His uncle was fantastic clockmaker and owned a shop in a small village. He had made very important pieces that were shipped all over the world. He was known to be a genius because of his creations.

Dougal's Uncle was so great he was accepted into a Guild. The guild offered more money for his creations and more material. As a child, Dougal would watch his uncle create all kinds of creations. Dougal had dreams of becoming a journeyman and own his own shop one day. This became his only goal.

Dougal went to the town's public school. After school he would return to the shop to watch his uncle work. By the age of 9 Dougal could finally become his Uncle's apprentice. This had changed his school hours so they could fit nicely with his apprentice schedule.

By the time Dougal was 14, he was already building his own grand father clocks. The Grand Father clock was not ordinary. It had so many secrets people would never find until years after. Making his creations complex became Dougal's style. Soon Dougal was making small clockwork figures like a mini clockwork man. By the time he was 17 Dougal had been given a 1-year assignment. This assignment was the test to become journeyman. He had to create something that could stand out and impress the guild. Dougal thought long and hard.

It finally came to him. He would create a live sized Knight. It would be hidden with chambers and wield a sword. It will have blades hidden in perfect area where no one would expect. But Dougal needed something greater..something different. His mind exploded with ideas but only one stood out. Creating a gauntlet that had 5 wheels of wire. The wheels would be right over the fingers of the wielder and lock in place when a button is pressed. The other end of the wire will be attached to different gears in the knight. This will turn the Knight into a puppet.

The year passed and Dougal completed his project. The knight was of strong golden material and his sword shined silver with a golden hilt. Dougal was cleaning it up when the guild had finally came. It didn't take long for them to be amazed, but when Dougal used his gauntlet the guild almost fell over in shock. They promoted him to Journeyman with no question. His clockwork knight was then put safely into the guild's museum in Germany.

Dougal then left his uncle's shop a headed out to make his own automatons. He bought a house in a town a little bigger than the village he came from. His house was placed tightly between two other houses right next to the street. The town was honored to have such a talented boy.

Since the day of his promotion, Dougal has been receiving letters to buy one of his amazing contraptions. Dougal has sold to every single one that came through. He loved making automatons, especially for other people.

It has been 15 years and Dougal's business has been better than ever.
The automatons just keep flying out the door, but there the only things that goes out the door. Dougal has never left his shop for 15 years and has not talked to anyone since then. People fear for the talented man. They are afraid to approach him, fearing he will be different. The truth was Dougal HAS changed. He is not the boy he was 15 years ago. He had gone mad. Only the gears of clockworks could communicate with him. No one was aloud to speak to him or even enter his shop.

Dougal didn't believe he has become mad. He believes he became wise and smarter than anyone else could be. He has looked at the world in a totally different way than other have. How he has looked at it..? Nobody knows...but it has to include something with cheese.

Soon Dougal received another request. It was from Egypt. They were requesting a clockwork Anubis. Dougal was interested. He replied, "I will make the Anubis clockwork, no charge for you. But their will be one for your boss". He sent the letter and got right to work.

The body was made of gold and a nice, strong material. The design and detail on the arms were just fantastic. But there was no head. Dougal realized he must have a sample to form the head. So Dougal headed off to Egypt to find the perfect jack. This was the first time he had ever left his home in 15 years. And he didn't forget his cheese.

Dougal arrived in Egypt only but a few hours later. He demanded someone to show him some jackals. A man brought him to a very dry area. Around it you could see a few jackals. He counted 7. Dougal examined each one carefully, only looking for perfection. He tells the man, "I will take them all with me back to Ireland". Dougal paid the man and returned home with 7 Jackals.

It took 2 months for Dougal to decide what form the head should be. He got right to work. But the sad part is, he didn't even use ANY of the 7 jackals now living in his house. Dougal cleaned up the Clockwork Sculpture and shipped it to Egypt where it will be displayed. Of course, Dougal did put in some deadly secrets. Like inserting poisonous gas if a lever inside is pulled. Dougal really didn't think about the lives that were at risk, he just makes the sculptures the way he usually does. Deadly and Dangerous. He chuckles at the thought.

The morning after the sculpture was sent, Dougal has been working on new contraptions. Like exploding spiders or gas beetles. Light weight weapons. As he worked away there was some rumbling. He looked around and spotted all the jackals. "Hrm.." he grumbled. "Keep the racket down! I'm trying to work you over grown rats!" he yelled at them. But then before he could turn around the whole house blew out around him. The jackals yelped and flew around. Dougal was carried upward. He could feel is body changing...

Dougal woke up in the middle of the town's ruins. Nothing was alive. Dead corpses everywhere. He wiped himself off, ignoring the jackal features that were now his. He took a look around....then he started to clap, "Great Show! I though my brains would fall out! Ha! I wish they would have!" He called out, no one listening...because they were dead.

Dougal went into whats left of his home. He grabbed one of his bags that had enough room to carry a whole TV and a Computer at once. But thats not what he was using it for. He grabbed gears and levers, some tools, 6 dead jackals, and something that looked like cheese. "Looks its time to move again." He said to himself.

Animalistic Traits: head of a jackal. Has very good sense of smell and hearing.

Original Animal: Jackel

Starter weapon:
Staff (Does not have a special ability)

Roleplay Sample: When the time calls for celebration...only two words can describe the sensation...cheese.....and...penis....Thank you..

Last edited by Takahiro on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

Dougal [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dougal [FINISHED]   Dougal [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:07 pm

approved~ :3
Back to top Go down

Dougal [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 1