Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) Dph2d3

Administrators
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) 2cwjubt

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) 4vpca9

Moderators
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) 1z53vxg

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) 351y4oi

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote10The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_voti10The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote10The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_voti10The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) 29008654
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) 3WjC
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote1010%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote1030%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote1020%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote1020%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote1010%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote100%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Okomi

Okomi

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) Empty
PostSubject: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:51 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi was walking in Brazil, walking on nothing but black ash, trying to find Jendayi, hopeing he could befriend the Respected Rebellion, so he become a rebellion himself....."I wonder if ill ever find Jendayi" said okomi in a very bored tone.........
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Jendayi
”I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness.” ~

After her adventures with some interesting creatures, jendayi was on the prowl once more, looking for more hybrids for both food and to join the rebellion. Prior to her departure, she left Ja-Kal napping, as usual and promised not to be gone long. Smiling to herself at thoughts of her dear Ja-Kal. Jendayi breathed in deeply, almost dreamily as she smelled a hybrid. Getting down on all fours, she ran forward and roared loudly, the panther taking over her. Spotting someone in the distance, she stopped running and crawled forward to it on her stomach in a sneaky fashion.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:00 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi seen this hybrid comeing at him, he didnt know what to do, she he jumped and flapped hard to get into the sky, but once he was in the sky he didnt move, watching the other hybrid, wondering if it was Jendayi......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Jendayi
”I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness.” ~

Not noticing the wings on his back, she was mad at herself for not seeing that detail. Shit, she thought to herself. Brushing the dirt off of her, she got to her feet and stood up at full height, looking up at him. "You may come down, sorry about that. Did not mean to frighten you. It is just the inner predator in me." She called up to the hybrid with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:08 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi did not come down instead he said "Are you the great Jendayi, If so prove it, or i will not come down" and then okomi said "If you are jendayi, I have come looking for you trying to join the rebellion", and then okomi was slowly turning his hands red, with his new shamen ability....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Jendayi

Looking at him suspiciously, she wondered how he knew her name. Was he a threat? Her question was finally answered when he told her he wanted to join the rebellion, word must have spread of her looking for hybrids; very good, Jendayi thought to herself. "Indeed I am Jendayi, but I will only prove it if I know for sure you are not a Watcher." She said seriously, she couldn't take her chances, not again.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:23 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi lit his hands on fire with his new shamen power and said"Look at my hands, the firefly taught me how to do this, and he is the one who told me about you" and then okomi made the fire on his hands much bigger, showing that it was the firefly ability............
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Jendayi

Watching his hands, she saw his fire powers were rather weak, he must have just gotten his powers recently. Nodding to him, she knew he was alright. "Okay, I believe you. Well, in order to prove I am really Jendayi, you must come down, I cannot risk hitting you up there." She called up to him, hoping he understood it was a warning and not a ruse. Smiling up at him, she waited.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi landed and stuck out his hand awaiting a well needed hand shake(His hands were not on fire anymore), once Jendayi shook his hand, he waited for Her to prove her abilities.......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Jendayi

Smiling, she pulled her hand back and put them above her head, concentrating on the sky. Putting all of her energy into it, she summoned a large black, dangerous-looking cloud [See inventory - Hail Jendayi]. After a moment, she began moving her fingers about, making small strokes in the air in front of her. As large chunks and sharp and deadly icicles shot out of the cloud, she moved them at her will around her. Jendayi stopped moving her hands, and at once, the ice stopped falling about. Looking over at Okomi, she smiled. "Is that proof enough for you?" She asked with a laugh as she swished her tail.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:37 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi smiled, and nodded, that was quite enough for him....."Will, you please teach me your ways, And in return, i will tell people about you, and i will get them to join the rebellion" said okomi in a happy tone with a faint smile on his face....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Jendayi

Smiling wider, she was glad he believed her. "Yes, I most certainly will." Jendayi said politely, then her eyes widened. "No, do not spread word of me, only certain people must know of my existance. I cannot take chances with the Watchers on the lookout, they mustn't find me." She said in a slightly panicked voice. "I told the Frostmoth, Firefly, and Thunderbeetle to let certain people know of me when they get their powers, and I tell certain hybrids...But I make sure they are okay first. You never can know now. Not that I do not trust you, do not get me wrong." She added nicely, she did not want him to feel untrustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:57 pm

~Okomi~

Ok, i will not tell anyone, and thank you for agreeing to teach me your ways!" said okomi in a happy tone, and then he looked at Jendayi waiting for her to show him her ways.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Jendayi

Monitering his heart rate and temperature, she could tell he was not lying, this pleased her. "You are quite welcome, and thank you for taking a vow of silence." She said nicely. "What is it you wanted to learn?" Jendayi asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:05 pm

~Okomi~

"Could you teach me some good battle techniqes" asked Okomi in a happy tone, knowing she was not going to hurt or kill him, he stood there and waited for an answer.......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Jendayi

Laughing pleasantly, she nodded to him. "Why of course I will. But first, we need to work on your senses." She said wisely. "Well, actually, before that, show me what you can do. Without your fire, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:29 pm

~Okomi~

"ok, i cant really do much tho" said okomi and then he started running in circles really really fast, infact it was fast enough to leave a big mark in the ground, and then he stopped and said "If you want me to show you my fighting skills, i will need something to use my strenght on"........
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Jendayi

She watched him run, he was quite fast, it was rather impressive. When he stopped, she smiled. "That was good, excellent speed. Let's see your fighting techniques, and do not go easy." She warned him and threw him a somewhat evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:39 pm

~Okomi~

okomi nodded with a little smirk on his face and then, he slowly backed up, and then he ran towars Jendayi, jumped behind her and the kicked her in the back of the head, and then Okomi jumped and flapped hard to get into the sky, at first okomi was flying over to the trees, and when he got to them, he come flying down towards the back of jendayi, trying not to be noticed.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Jendayi

After the sudden blow to the head, Jendayi was both shocked and impressed. Seeing as her armor was very strong, it did not phase her. Listening intently, she heard him coming behind her. Grinning widely, she pretended as though she did not hear him and waited for him to move again; her defenses ready to block him at moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:47 pm

~okomi~

Okomi was smart, he knew that Jendayi would block him, so instead of trying to attack her, he stopped flying, and started running around Jendayi, causeing the dirt he was running on, go up in a sandstorm like way, and then with a quick movement of okomis foot he kicked Jendayi in the back, and then he jumped infront of jendayi, and slickly punched her stomach, and jabbed her arm, all with enough speed, it would seem like he was going at the speed of light(NOT).........
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Jendayi

Watching his every movement, she bent forward and doged the kick to her back successfully. Not to bothered by the sand due to living in Egypt for a long time, she contiued tracking his movements to predict his next path. Deciding to take the punch to the stomach, she laughed because her armor made her feel nothing, as well as the jab to the arm. Straightening her back, she let her arms rest by her sides. "Okay, you may cease fighting now." She said slowly, and waited for him to stop running.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:08 pm

~okomi~

Okomi stopped running and said "So, how did i do?".......okomi was wondering if she thought he was good, He hoped so, but she was very good at fighting, infact she was better then anyone he knew.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Jendayi

Taking a deep breath, she smiled once more, her eyes twinkling happily. "You did wonderful. I admire your speed, that could come in handy. Now that I know what you can do physically, I need to test your senses." She said to him slowly. "Now, what I need you to do is trust me, and close your eyes. Do not peek, just use your senses. Hear me, smell me, feel me. I want you to try and deflect my attacks, do not fret, I will not seriously hurt you. Just do what feels right." She explained and went silent, making sure he was using his senses like she requested.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:17 pm

~Okomi~

"Ok" said okomi nervusly and then he took a few steps back, closed his eyes and waited.....I hope i will be able to deflect some of her attacks okomi was saying in his mind..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next