Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) Dph2d3

Administrators
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) 2cwjubt

Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) 4vpca9

Moderators
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) 1z53vxg

Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) 351y4oi

Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote10Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_voti10Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote10Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_voti10Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) 29008654
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) 3WjC
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote1010%Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote1030%Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote1020%Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote1020%Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote100%Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teamwithmeordie

Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P)   Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Rairī Gūguru

Appearance:
Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P) Shoich10

Personality: Rairi was quite a serious person. He had time for fun and games but when he needs to he is really quite serious. He's not afraid to get dirty he will do anything to get what needs to be done, done. He has lost fights in his life but sometimes by the way he acts you could swear that he hasn't. But he can also have his silly times to.

When he's not all serious he can be quite fun. He has lots of fun times usually so he isn't a constent downer. If you couldn't tell he loves animals, especially tigers. Rairi has lots of cardio so he can run far with outrages speed. One thing to know about Him is he is very quick to jump to conclusions so i wouldn't sneak up behind his back.

Background: Rairi was highly trained in Karate all the way to black belt third degree. He had A pet tiger named Sutoraipu. Him and the tiger were the best of friends. At most times he felt as if he could tell what it was thinking or tring to say. Although his brother hated the tiger which is why he had died from the bomb. Which left Rairi in deep pain for a whole year.

Rairi also had a friend who had taught him how to sneak around in nothing but silence. This friends name was Jeikobu. He had later died from lung cancer. Rairi had tons of friends but none as close as him, except for his pet tiger Sutoraipu. He felt empty as if he had nothing left. Which is why he is serious usually now.

When the war had started Rairi had nothing else to do but run, and so he did. Thats when one day he was holding his tiger close and thats when the bomb dropped he immediatly fused with him. After that Rairi had found out he could now talk with his tiger, but it was in his head so no one else could hear it. He then had nothing to do. He just walked forward and nothing else.

Animalistic Traits: Rairi has quick reaction has outrages speed and strength and can hear things from at least 100 meters away.

Original Animal: Tiger

Starter weapon: Dagger (Red with blood stains)

Roleplay Sample: Rairi was walking along the woods. He had never been so bored in his life time. He had also never been so hungry. As he walked along the woods he heard a crack. He turned around and found a figure walking towards him. He had no idea what he should do. As he awaited for the Hybrid to get closer he relized an arrow coming strait at him. He ducked and ran towards the Hybrid and gave him a good punch to the face. He then left him lying there passed out on the ground.
Back to top Go down

Rairī Gūguru (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Information :: Creation Board-
Jump to: