Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] Dph2d3

Administrators
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 2cwjubt

Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 4vpca9

Moderators
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 1z53vxg

Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 351y4oi

Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote10Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_voti10Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote10Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_voti10Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 29008654
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 3WjC
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote1010%Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote1030%Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote1020%Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote1020%Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote100%Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Matilda Aloysius [done!~]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda Aloysius

Matilda Aloysius

Matilda Aloysius [done!~] Empty
PostSubject: Matilda Aloysius [done!~]   Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Matilda (Might. power – German) Aloysius [pronounced Ay-loy-ee-see-us](God of darkness – German).

Appearance: Matilda Aloysius [done!~] 2qi08rl

Matilda stands at a somewhat average 5’10 and her five tails are about as long as she is tall. Matilda has wide, beady blood red eyes that pierce through those who looks into them, holding them hostage in an almost seemingly trance. In her mouth are 3 inch long fangs, from an unknown animal [this she keeps a secret] and a pointed tongue. Her body (strange enough, like all hybrids but with a twist) is literally half human and half animal. On her right side are her human parts, such as her arm and leg, her face and her hair, and so on. Her left leg is a large raven’s foot, with a mysterious spike on the back of the leg. Matilda’s left arm is that of a white tiger, with huge, life-threatening claws that are always left out. On her back, she has strong raven wings to match her leg. On her head [when perked up, add a few inches to her height] she has a tiger-like ear and white hair coming from her scalp on this side and her face [on the left side] is covered in her tiger fur. The other side of her face, of course is covered in her gold and black hair with her regular human ear (though this ear too has enhanced hearing).

Matilda’s clothing is rather simple. For a shirt, she has a sleeveless, pure white t-shirt with a black leather belt holding it down onto her near the stomach. For bottoms, she has a long black silk skirt with several rips near the hip and cut off diagonally on the left side, exposing her left leg almost fully and partially covering her right. On her right foot, Matilda wears a knee-high leather boot that she often hides certain items in.

Personality: Her personality is simple. With hardly any emotions, Matilda just reminas a perfectly oiled killing machine. She is not one to be fucked with. Matilda has two emotions (that she knows of); pleasure when she is eating or killing, or even full from her meal, and anger when she is killing or hungry. She does not love, though she had observed mating patterns of different animals and understands the concept. She often thought of making more like her, but keeps this a deep secret that she never lets escape. Matilda has no fears for she was never taught it, she only knows to lash out.

Background: Matilda never knew her parents. Matilda never knew of a normal life. Matilda was a test tube baby, brought up in a labratory, poked and prodded by human scientists. She was studied and observed. She hated every moment of it. Matilda was an experiment for the military, she was said to be a breakthrough in technology. She was a weapon designed to kill. She knew not of mercy. She knew not of emotions. Just kill. Food. Kill. Hungry. Kill. Plan...Kill.

Matilda was a mixture of many animals, their DNA forced into the test tube with her human embryo. She had no idea who made her, and she knew that the military must have went through many precautions to make sure of it. Matiilda hated the humans who did this to her. Why did they do this to her? Scientists scoffed and were inscensitive, they thought she was just another freak in a cage, with no brain and could not speak. They thought wrong. Matilda had more intelligence than half the scientists, she infact, learned speech secretly at an early age (the human equivelant of 3, she did not know it was normal under the circumstances). She knew how to communicate, and she had a quick brain that was designed to kill and ask questions later.

When the war hit, Matilda was still left in the dark, and with good reason. Some figured it would upset her, others figured she wouldn't understand. The ones who thought she would not understand once again thought wrong. They were far too high and might for their own good. One day, Matilda (in her usual way - pretended to sleep so she could observe) overheard two men talking about the war, and their theories about how the world would end. They were scared. They were pathetic. They were careless to be speaking of that information so close to Matilda. She grinned under her wings, this was her chance.

For months, Matilda made on she was giving up on her life, she did not eat much, she just drank to keep herself alive. She was planning her escape. It was fool proof. Once the scientists thought something was wrong with her, they would have to move her to observe her and try to figure out what was wrong. They always did. Wrong again. Matilda was never broken. Matilda was perfect. When the scientists had finally come to move her, she awaited them patiently with her head drooped in a depressed manor, her eyes closed. However, her senses were wide open. She waited.

The cage opened, the men who had opened it stepped back. The one with the keys moved forward. Slowly and cautiously he unlocked her chains that bound her tails and wings with heavily gloved hands. Her body went limp and fell into his arms. The scientist smiled, he had expected an attack, and was surprised and pleased to not receive one. This was good, very good. Matilda's eyes then shot open and her tails swungs around violently, emitting the toxins to sting the scientists. Within mintutes all five of the scientists standing by lay on the floor dead, Matilda had not even put her full effort into it. She smiled pridefully. Stupid humans, how ever did they dominate this world? She spat upon the bodies of each man, it was her time now. Matilda ripped off the bars to the window with her large paw and jumped thorugh the window. All that could be heard was shattering glass and the fire alarm. Matilda was never found again. It is said that somewhere she still prowls, and if wish to live, it would be wise to not go looking for her.

Animalistic Traits: I do not think I explained it yet, but she has 5 tails due to the jellyfish in her. (The tentacles stayed, but instead they tranformed into lion-like tails from her expiriment).

Original Animal: Raven, White tiger, Starfish [for regrowth of limbs], Lion, Box jellyfish [for venom - found in the tails and occaisionally in her mouth].

Starter weapon: Her entire body is a weapon, like she would carry one.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Matilda Aloysius [done!~]   Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Im not a admin but i think you should know max animal limit is two.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Matilda Aloysius [done!~]   Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:25 am

lone she prolly has permission.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Matilda Aloysius [done!~]   Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 am

ok srry then ignore me
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Matilda Aloysius [done!~]   Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Approved. I liked the app Smile
Back to top Go down
Matilda Aloysius

Matilda Aloysius

PostSubject: Re: Matilda Aloysius [done!~]   Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Thanks! :3 And lone, I am going to be a Watcher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matilda Aloysius [done!~]   Matilda Aloysius [done!~] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matilda Aloysius [done!~]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Information :: Creation Board :: Approved Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: