Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Journey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Journey I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Journey Dph2d3

Administrators
The Journey 2cwjubt

The Journey 4vpca9

Moderators
The Journey 1z53vxg

The Journey 351y4oi

The Journey 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Journey I_vote10The Journey I_voti10The Journey I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Journey 29008654
The Journey AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Journey 3WjC
The Journey 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Journey I_vote1010%The Journey I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Journey I_vote1030%The Journey I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Journey I_vote1020%The Journey I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Journey I_vote1020%The Journey I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Journey I_vote100%The Journey I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Harimanne.
The heavily clouded sky looked depressing, Harimanne thought it was night time; but then again…the world always looks like this. What a sorry excuse for a night sky, she thought miserably. Extending her wings, she crouched down low on the top of the semi destroyed building; glaring over the deserted town. She didn’t see anything of interest, or anything she liked; then again…there wasn’t too much Harimanne liked. “Well this is fun” she said sarcastically to herself, letting out a long sigh. Picking herself up, she opened her large wings.

Looking down over the side of the building, she blinked. Harimanne threw herself off of the side of the building; the wind blew through her hair as the ground drew closer to her. Just before falling to her death, she flapped her wings hard. Swooping around, she flew higher and higher in the sky; she was far away from her perch. Though she didn’t really care, she found a new one everyday. Her legs dangled lazily as she continued to soar high in the sky, looking down at the sights below her.

Last edited by Amayah on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Akahane*~
Akahane flapped her wings hard. She looked down, soaring over the ocean. This was the first time Akahane had used her wings. It felt like nothing she had never experienced before. Like all of her misery and loneliness was drifting away into the murky blue water as she flew overhead. She didn't know where she was exactly, but she didnt really care either. In the horizon she saw land, come to think of it, she was getting a little tired of her wings beating so hard. The journey was strenuous and putting tremendous pressure on them. Deciding this would be a good place for a pit stop, she swooped down into an unfamiliar town.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Harimanne.
Making her rounds around the town, Harimanne looked back down at her surroundings; had she seen someone flying? There is no way, nobody ever came here…and if anyone did; it was almost never another avian creature. Should she check? Was it worth the risk? Changing her course slightly, she flew over to where she thought she saw the creature. Glancing down, she saw it again. It was another avian! Why the hell is it here, she thought in utter bafflement. She decided to follow it, but at a far enough distance away that it wouldn’t suspect someone following it. Harimanne looked at the avian even closer; she figured it was female, but then again it was far away…she kept tailing the creature; all would be revealed in due time.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Akahane looked down at the scenary. She searched for a clearing to land safetly and not swerve into a tree. She looked for about 20 minutes when she finally found what appeared to be the remains of a charred football field. Gliding sideways slightly, she began her landing.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Harimanne.
The avian creature flew this way and that, looking for a landing; most likely. Maybe it was tired; Harimanne however, was used to long flights and wasn’t tired at all. The creature brought her to a charred field; Harimanne used to love going there to lay down and look at the sky often, maybe the creature would build a home there. Harimanne wondered if she was friendly, but it didn’t matter anyway…it’s not like she was going to make any friends. She almost laughed at the thought; friends…ha…
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Still gliding slightly, Akahane placed one foot on the field and flapped her wings quickly, while placing her other foot on the ground too. The tree's around her stood straight and tall. The leaves had been burned off and all that remained were charred stumps and limbs.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Harimanne.
Watching the avian land, Harimanne continued to hover over there girl; contemplating on making herself known, she waited for some sort of reaction. She noted the avian was indeed female; and seemed to be a cardinal, harmless…but Harimanne didn’t doubt her abilities. Some seem tougher than they look; maybe this girl was just that.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Breathing heavily, Akahane took a moment to regain her strength. She looked around her, this place was pretty barren she thought.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:00 pm

She thought for a moment, what should she do? The girl seemed to be pretty tired; but…she decided to chance it. Flying over the girl; she pretended not to notice her. She flew past her, but strained hard to hear any sort of reaction from her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Well well, so there are other people around, she thought Gazing into the sky. Overhead was another Avian like herself. If she werent so tired from the journey, she'd go and fly after the person. Since trying to find out wasnt an option, she lay by a tree, resting her head on the asphalt.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Fuck, she thought to herself…she missed her chance…she was too tired after all. Well; might as well land and pretend to not see her, maybe she will come over. Flapping her massive wings, she hovered over a small patch of grass. Dropping down, she folded her large wings behind her slender back. Still facing the opposite direction from the girl, Harimanne continued to pretend to not know of her existence.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Akahane watched as the avian landed a good 20 yards away. She was even more curious now. But attempting to get up again failed. So there she lay, waiting for the other avian to introduce herself first.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Damn it, she thought to herself angrily. Once again, the female was either too tired or was just damn lazy. Should she go over and introduce herself? Harimanne hadn’t said a word aloud her whole life; though she knew how…after listening to humans speaking she knew enough to get her through a conversation. Was it worth the risk, though? Turning around sideways, she glanced at the avian through the corner of her eye, still debating.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:23 pm

I wonder what she's doing' thought Akahane. She watched as the figure turned sideways. Maybe it's looking for something...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Harimanne knew damn well that if she went near the creature it would try and communicate with her, or worse; befriend her. What should she do? Turning around, now facing the avian; she walked forward, not looking up…she had her eyes fixated on the ground, but kept her senses opened as to not bump into or trip over anything.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 pm

She saw the avian was walking towards her. So it wasnt looking for something, it was trying to get her to go over to it. Akahane laughed. "Wow".
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Harimanne looked up in surprise, her eyes opened slightly more than her usual half opened stare. She was…laughing? Why was she laughing? After she heard the avian say “Wow”, Harimanne understood. She was laughing at her, herself…opening her large wings at full span she began to beat them slightly; ready to take off. I am not going to stand here and be ridiculed like this, she thought. This is what you get for going around other beings, stupid; she said to herself angrily.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Akahane stopped at the sight of the beings wings. They began to flap fast. She's getting ready to leave she thought to herself. She tried getting up once more. But it failed again. She called out to the avian; "Don't go! I'm sorry if i scared you."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Scared? Did she say…scared? Harimanne had been called many things in her life by certain beings…but…scared. Oh fuck no, not me; she thought angrily. Quickly folding her wings behind her back, she stood a few feet from the girl; looking directly in her purple-blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:36 pm

"I..uh..I am sorry if I frightened you," said Akahane once more. "my name is Akahane," "You do not have to tell me yours if you do not want to." She smiled up at the avian.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 pm

There was that damn word again, frightened…scared, she hated it. After the female said her name, Harimanne gave her a short and simple nod. The girl called herself Akahane, it was an interesting name; she was smiling up at Harimanne. Now, normally humans would smile back…as either a response or sign of friendship, but Harimanne wasn’t looking for a friendship. Bending her front down low, keeping her knees straight; Harimanne went with the things humans called a ‘bow’. She bent her upper body down, and kept her head up, her eyes still fixated on the girl. She wasn’t showing signs of friendship, this was more of a formal move, some may take it as a territorial bow; Harimmane, however, was just trying to tell her in her own way she accepted Akahane.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Akahane placed a questioning finger to her lower lip. She watched as The avian bowed to her. Akahane lowered her head back to her; since that was the only thing she could do to bow at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Straightening her back, she didn’t drop her gaze from the girl. Harimanne stood at full height looking down at the girl; she looked slightly confused. All she did now was wait; maybe she might say something.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:25 pm

The avian stood at full height in front of Akahane now.

"You do not talk much, do you?" She laughed whole-heartily.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Shaking her head no, Harimanne looked around at her surroundings once more; maybe she could coax the girl to accompany her after she rested. Placing her hands on her right cheek, she tried to signal to her they should sleep. Hoping the girl would grasp this; she crouched down and placed her hand on the cold ground. Looking up at the girl one more time, she sat down on the ground a stretched her legs out and waited to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: