Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] Dph2d3

Administrators
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] 2cwjubt

Scavenging [Rated T for Language] 4vpca9

Moderators
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] 1z53vxg

Scavenging [Rated T for Language] 351y4oi

Scavenging [Rated T for Language] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote10Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_voti10Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote10Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_voti10Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] 29008654
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] 3WjC
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote1010%Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote1030%Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote1020%Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote1020%Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote1010%Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote100%Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Scavenging [Rated T for Language]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

Scavenging [Rated T for Language] Empty
PostSubject: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 pm

.:Urufu:.

He needed a weapon. Toying the light, cheap dagger in his hands, Urufu pondered this fact. He knew he was strong. He had survived, after all, but he still needed a weapon. Sure, his strength, speed, and claws were powerful, but it wasn't always enough. Especially in a group fight. Pocketing the dagger, he began rooting through piles of scrap metal in an abandoned crater. Could this have been a missile landing zone? Probably, especially considering the toasted ground around it and burn trees. Even after 10 years the damage remained. Flipping the blue streaks of hair out of his golden eyes, he studied everything once more. What he found was six large metal plates, about the size of a car door that was curling inwards and some half-decomposed paper.

Well that was useless. Moving on, his tabi boots padding along the cracked ground. Luckily it wasn't raining today, which made it easier to look for scraps in order to make his weapon. Well, slightly easier. It was still difficult, thanks to the fact that the sun hadn't been seen in 10 years. Using his claws to lift the scraps of metal so he didn't get steel splinters, he sighed. Not much to truly make weapons here. Fuck it, he would look somewhere else. Turning, he began sprinting across the barren, cracked land.

Last edited by Urufu on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Bakuryu

Bakuryu

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Because of the bombing and massive fires that followed, much of the water in the oceans had evaporated, allowing for passage between continents due to low water levels. It was because of this that Bakuryu, a native of Japan, had been able to make his way all the way to North America; namely Canada. Although he didn't know much about the world before the bombs had dropped, Bakuryu was easily able to tell that he was in a different country. Of course, this country looked no different than what was left of Japan, and Bakuryu assumed that every country looked like this now. Before getting too lost in his thoughts, however, Bakuryu noticed the scent of another living being, and by placing his palms to the ground, he could feel the faint vibrations of a persons footsteps. It was times like this that his Ninja training along with his animalistic powers really came in handy.

Cautiously, and without making a sound, Bakuryu slowly approached the source of the vibrations he had felt. Because of his Ninja training, he would normally be able to evade detection, but because all other survivors seemed to have animalistic abilities, he had to be even more careful. Soon, Bakuryu sees the other person, a young male with what appeared to be wolf ears and a wolf tail. Of course, this meant that Bakuryu would have to be even more careful, as this person would no doubt have a heightened sense of smell. However, curiosity got the better of Bakuryu as he wondered what this person was doing, and against what his training had thought him, he decided to follow this wolf person.
Back to top Go down
Loki
________
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 pm

::// Loki Valentine \\::

Loki had been literally swinging from building to build in Toronto Canada trying to find someone or anything as well traveling by ones lonesome self can be pretty annoying or drive someone bat-shit insane. He had been looking for someone to suck some blood from as it was the only thing that could sustain his body and the more blood he did suck the more radiation went in his body. While swinging from building to building like spider man did Loki stopped at at the tallest building and crawled all the way up to the top to see anything. He could tell from the way that the trees were facing where the blast had come from, and decided to go there. He jumped down from the building and proceeded to head towards the blast area to see if he could find anything interesting.

Within a few minutes he had arrived at the site and saw footprints leading in the opposite direction. Loki thought to himself

"Alright dinner! Now to move rather quickly to catch up to him...wait someone else was hear. Well then I better move it!"

Loki then dashed where the foot prints were leading off too using the trees to increase his momentum until he finally saw what looked to be a wolf-boy. Loki moved a bit faster and jumped in front of the boy and said

"My my look what we got here another Human-Animal Hybrid, and from the looks of it you must be fused with a wolf."

Loki looked like any other human before the blast except if you payed close attention you could see his fangs. Loki went on to say

"I think you might've noticed but you are also being followed by someone else other then me I mostly just followed you to see what you were by the way my name is Loki. And I do live up to my name if you know anything about Norse mythology, so kid who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 pm

.:Urufu Tatsumaki:.

Urufu merely smiled at the new-comer. He had heard the mole a few minutes back. He would have heard him earlier but the mole was very stealthy and he was very distracted. "Yeah, I'm aware. My name is Urufu." He called, loudly enough for the mole man to hear. "So, what are you guys doing around these parts?" it was kind of odd for anyone to be in Canada, especially because this was one of the worst places. It was hit first in the war. Then again, better then France.

Fingering the dagger that he had slipped through his belt, he was wary. Not many around here were as kind as he was. Hell, the scent that mole was giving off made his mouth water, for fuck's sakes. Ignoring the instinct to tackle the mole and devour his insides, he merely moved so he could see them both perfectly without leaving his back open.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked blankly, toeing some scrap metal.
Back to top Go down
Bakuryu

Bakuryu

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:14 am

Of course, Bakuryu was startled slightly at being discovered, so all he did was walk out into view at first, not saying anything. Of course, shyness was his usual reaction to other people, so it wasn't really too odd for him to be so cautious. As he looked at the other person, he noticed a set of fangs, a sign that he should watch out for the individual who called himself Loki. Bakuryu also noticed Urufu anxiously holding something, most likely a small weapon, and made sure he was ready to use his retractable claws at a moments notice. Although he did have a small knife, his claws were much better for sneak attacks. "I'm...Bakuryu" he said, a hesitant tone in his voice. As usual, Bakuryu was keeping his distance from the other two.

As for what he was doing here, Bakuryu really didn't have an answer for that. To be honest, he had simply wandered here, having no real destination in mind. Bakuryu assumed that he was simply searching, for food, weapons, or anything that might be useful, but that wasn't all there was. "I...guess I don't have a reason...for being here" he said softly, his shyness still guiding his actions. Of course, there were other things that Bakuryu could have said, like "I'm not a cannibal" or "don't worry, I'm not a predator", but he just didn't think to say those things. To be honest, he wished that these two had never discovered his presence.
Back to top Go down
Loki
________
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:33 am

::// Loki Valentine \\::

He saw the young boys telling him their names and he smiled. He figured he wasn't going to get a meal today but oh well that was the life of a Vampire, or so he called himself. Loki put his arms behind his back and walked closer to the young lads and made sure that they couldn't see his baseball bat. As he got closer he said out loud so they could hear him

"Look I'm not going to try to ear you or anything like really the only thing that can keep me running is blood, so you can think of me as a Vampire of sorts."

Loki then reached out his hand and lucky it was dark enough for no one to his web as he used to get this metal pipe. As soon as he got the metal pipe he looked at it threw it away since it was all rusty and damaged. He then jumped towards a tree and walked on a bark and made it so that he was upside down and said to boys once again.

"So you kids know where there are at least some people whose blood I could drink I mean I am getting kinda hungry here."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Amayah had been oblivious to all of this going on for she had been asleep peacefully in her tree, just near the top. But something had made her branch jiggle, this confused her slightly and to be honest, it frightened her a little. She pricked her ears and sniffed the air cautiously. Someone was here. What was worse, there was three someone’s.

She had to make a plan; she crouched on her branch and peeked out to see who all was there. Amayah saw a wolf and a mole, but the one who had woken her was some sort of bat figure. She leaned in closer to get a better look and moved as quietly as possible to avoid detection.

Who were these beings, and why were they here? Even better question, how hungry are they? She shuddered even considering this question. Amayah tried hard to put it out of her mind, but it was extremely difficult. A voice inside Amayah’s head told her to just jump out and be friendly, but another voice said to stay, for they may not like a welcoming party.

Amayah stayed silent and alert on her tree branch. They were communicating to each other. But what were they saying? She hated being nosy, but they all seemed so serious. Something had to be going on. She noticed that the mole looked very worried and lonely, he seemed to be shy. The wolf however looked hungry and plain cold. The one of her tree seemed amused, she wasn’t sure whether it was from his unwelcomed drop in or not, but she leaned it more to get a better look at the situation. Amayah’s only thought was “Please, please don’t find me…” she would rather not be a snack.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

A wolf's sense of smell was over seven thousand times that of a human. When Urufu breathed, it was like he was plugged into the universe itself, smelling the blood of the cosmos as it trailed down the galactic veins that was existence. Every single time he breathed. The wind began blowing harshly from Amayah's direction to Urufu. His head immediately snapped to her direction where his golden eyes locked onto a dark shadow in the trees. "Come on out of there..." He called to her, his voice on the verge of a low growl. He didn't like people spying on him. It could be dangerous.

Slipping the dagger from his belt, he held it so the point was against his elbow, the entire blade hidden behind his arm. Ignoring Loki and the mole completely, his entire focus was given to the being in the tree. Stalking over to it slowly, he leaped in the air with incredibly strength and speed, landing on the branch beside Amayah. Looking at her, the handle of his blade was gripped tightly in his palm, his claws digging against the flesh beside the hilt. "Who the hell are you? Why are you spying on me?" He asked, still not really taking into account Loki and Bakuryu behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging [Rated T for Language]   Scavenging [Rated T for Language] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scavenging [Rated T for Language]
Page 1 of 1