Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 2cwjubt

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 1z53vxg

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 351y4oi

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote10Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_voti10Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote10Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_voti10Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 29008654
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 3WjC
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote1010%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote1030%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote1020%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote1020%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote1010%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote100%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:31 pm

"Y-Yes, I-I am..!" The young avian responded as was being held by Amayah. He let out a sigh of relief,trying his best to cool down. He looked up and saw the bird descending rapidly and next thing he knew he was on the ground again. "G-Go, Amayah! You can do it!" He cheered for her...but felt a small hole in his stomach for not being able to do much for this battle. He wanted to help Amayah--with all of his heart, he did. But what could he do? His hands are too shakey to shoot. It wasn't worth the risk.

Pacing back and forth, the unevenly winged boy kept glancing upwards at his friend. He envied her courage,her strength, her abilities, just about her whole self. He felt pitiful and useless. Not wanting to give up, the young boy slung his bow upwards from facing the ground to facing the distance in front of him. He shot a few practice shots to see how accurate his shots could go, by aiming at a rock across the street. ...It didn't turn out very well, needless to say. His hands are trembling and twitching far too much. He looked up at Amayah again, wondering how she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:38 am

Amayah.
Feel the fire within. ~

Spoiler:
Amayah's eyes were enough to kill on their own at the moment. Her heart was in it, for Furai, being like the older sister, Amayah was set into her old ways. No mercy, just pain. No mercy...No mercy. She growled loudly in her throat as she picked up speed up at the falcon, but did not stop in front like she normally would; Amayah flew over him. The falcons face contorted into confusion, he had been expecting immediate impact. He had closed his eyes, and when Amayah took off, he looked around him wondering what had happened.

She looked down below her, the falcon was such a fool. He had picked the wrong day to take on the innocent. Amayah dived down at him, faster than she had ever dived in her whole life, picking up speed by the second. The falcon never saw it coming. Amayah had reached him, basically tackling him in the air. She wrapped her hands around his neck and dug in her claws fatally deep. Using both her hands, she continued to tighten her grip until she cut off his air, before snapping his neck violently. It make a loud crack like a gunshot as blood poured down like rain. "Don't mess with my brother" she whispered to the basically headless corpse before throwing it downward. It hit the ground with a loud thud in a pool of blood. She took a moment to calm herself as her eyes went back to normal. Her breathing was back to its normal rate as she flew down and landed softly. Her wings drew back into her body again and so on, and she was back to normal. Amayah looked around for Furai, hoping he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:52 pm

“Hnn….” Furai groaned as he went back to his pacing. Shuffling against the dusty ground, the avian boy stared at the bits of pebbles and shrapnel that kicked off from his feet. Shrapnel... Pebbles… Shrapnel… Pebbles… Blood… Pebbl-- … The adolescent boy stopped in his tracks and looked at the blood for a second. He heard odd toned screeches, gradually getting louder. Looking up, he saw the blob of brown falling towards him, responding with a swift forward dash, pushing air with his wings to allow a greater dart frontward.

The boy jumped and pivoted around. He then locked his gaze on the decapitated bird which smashed into the ground, splashing blotches of crimson in the air with the impact. Furai gasped under his breath. However, the gasp then turned into a small giggle and a grin as he looked up. His friend won. She won. Amayah won. He hopped up and down, flailed his arms at her. He didn’t make any strident noises or anything; he didn’t know what to say at that point—he was just blissful.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Amayah.
Feel the fire within. ~

Spoiler:
Amayah took a moment before moving at all and just breathed. In and out, in and out, relax... After a few seconds of this, she felt better. She twitched her soft black tail calmly, though it was matted and spotted with blood. Her hands and most of her had blood on it... What a mess that bird made. She looked around at the mess and then shook and her slowly. She looked over and saw Furai... He looked a bit upset at first, like something did not quite make sense.

Then, he giggled. He also jumped about and flailed his arms in a celebratory and very cute fashion. There was her 'little brother' she knew and loved. She smiled, her fangs poking out from behind her soft lips. Calmly, she walked over to him and spat on the carcass as she did so. Amayah nodded to him repesctfully and and crouched down on one knee, her arm covering the part of her legs that was exposed when her dress rode up slightly. "You okay, Furai? she asked in a soft purr before reaching out and patting his head gently so she wouldn't freak him out too much. She looked him dead in the eyes and made sure he wasn't injured and that he wouldn't fib to her. She honestly was worried about him deep down, but did not lead on. For she was the fearless Amayah... And did not want her little brother knowing she got as scared as him too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3