Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  Dph2d3

Administrators
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  2cwjubt

reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  4vpca9

Moderators
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  1z53vxg

reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  351y4oi

reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote10reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_voti10reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote11 
Lonewolf
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote10reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_voti10reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  29008654
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  3WjC
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote1010%reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote1030%reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote1020%reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote1020%reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote1010%reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote100%reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  Empty
PostSubject: reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]    reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 am

Blutkreig

It was a nice October day and Blut was sitting and leaning against a rock. He had his eyes closed like it would actually matter he could fight with his eyes closed because he is blind. he breathed and breathed out as happy as usual he detected 10 hybrids in a three mile radius.
"beat that" he said. He loved his great sense of smell and hearing.

Kato

Kato was sneaking around looking for food when he found a fox wolf leaning against a wall. This persons scent was deadly familiar. Kato moved towards slowly this fox wolf with the cloth thing around his eyes.

Blutkreig

A fricken scent came towards him a lot more silent than others. Blut started to find out what this person is. He focused his hearing and smelling toward the person hybrid. It was a fricken familiar scent but really old to his memory.Blut stood up and shot over the persons shoulder.
"Who the hell are you and why do you smell familiar" he said.
"and i wont miss next time if you don't answer" he added.

Kato

Kato was detected by a blind guy he had white hair.
"I was about to say the same thing but take out the miss and kill part and switch in fast and can dodge and do some beheadedness" Kato said.
"names Kato by the way" seeing as he has a weapon and wanted him on his good side.

Blutkreig

"i have a weapon against you so tell me about your self Kato" he said. He sensed how he used a phrase like i can behead you with beheadedness that's just weird. He remembered someone that did that.

Kato

"you have a point lets see....." he started to say. "I was a human once that had a pet fox I fou...." His eyes widened. Memories from the fox popped up . The scent was matched. "hi I am Kato yogomi and i .... fused with steph" he said tears coming to his eyes out of joy. "and you are my brother" He said tears falling his long lost brother was found.

Blutkreig

Blut started to cry out of joy and sadness he can't see his brother. He matched the scent he knew it was no lie. Blut dropped his bow and ran toward his brother. arms open.

Kato

Kato hugged him "hello fox soldier what happened with you?" he whispered in his ear. He was crying his brother was crying it was a pretty happy occasion.

skipping Kato and Blut because they go over background and past before can be found at: https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f6/kato-yogomi-t106.htm and https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com/creation-board-f4/blutkrieg-fuchssoldat-t137.htm

Any what can't be found there is: After the hunter came and steph ran he was hungry for four days and then barely alive found by a boy named Kato who took care of him and they bonded and were special friends.

Blutkreig

They were sitting down sucking it all in. Blut moved his hand forward for a handshake "brothers and allies forever" he said.

Kato

"allies and brothers forever" he said handshaking with him. He was happier than heaven.

Blutkreig

Blut let go of Kato's hand "come on lets go" he said walking away.

Kato

Kato followed they were a group they were a team they were brothers by blood. steph Fuchsoldat / Kato yogomi and Blutkrieg Fuchsoldat / some kid.

End of thread
Back to top Go down

reunitation of old friends. [rated T for possible language] [only for lonewolf because it is a meeting of two of my characters]
Page 1 of 1