Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 2cwjubt

COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 1z53vxg

COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 351y4oi

COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote10COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_voti10COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote10COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_voti10COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 29008654
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 3WjC
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote1010%COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote1030%COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote1020%COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote1020%COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote1010%COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote100%COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Come back again, it's almost easy!
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:34 pm

You'll learn your lesson
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

Come back to me, it's almost easy!
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

But first you'll fall.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Come back again, it's almost easy!
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Well, I'll be going now. Hope you had fun viewing a fraction of the events going on in my head. You're crazy! NO U. xD I'm tired...

/thread
~Nariko
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 pm

So this is basically a useless thread made out of boredom and hyperness. I think I'mma delete it. Doesn't really fit in the Creative Corner.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 pm

But first...
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 pm

This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence,
There's more than meets the eye round here, look to the waters of the deep.
A city of evil.
There sat a seven-headed beast, ten horns raised from his head.
Symbolic woman sits on his throne, but hatred strips her and leaves her naked.
The Beast and the Harlot.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 pm

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit,
every filthy bird and makes us drink
the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 pm

The city dressed in jewels and gold, fine linen, myrrh and pearls.
Her plagues will come all at once as her mourners watch her burn.
Destroyed in an hour.
Merchants and captains of the world, sailors, navigators too.
Will weep and mourn this loss with her sins piled to the sky,
The Beast and the Harlot.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 pm

The day has come for all us sinners.
If you're not a servant, you'll be struck to the ground.
Flee the burning, greedy city.
Lookin' back on her to see there's nothing around.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 pm

I don't believe in fairytales and no one wants to go to hell.
You've made the wrong decision and it's easy to see.
Now if you wanna serve above or be a king below with us,
You're welcome to the city where your future is set forever.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:43 pm

I love you. O:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]   COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COLOURS!!!! [May contain traces of stupidity and random song lyrics]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2